10 Million Visits and Counting!

Discussion of Minnesota HS Junior Varsity Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Mitch Hawker
Site Admin

10 Million Visits and Counting!

Post by Mitch Hawker » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:14 pm

These forums will have their 10 millionth visitor in the next day or so. <br><br>I want to take the opportunity to compliment the community members on building a board atmosphere that so many have wanted to return to day after day.<br><br>In just under five years we have had a drama or two play out, but I am always amazed at how well behaved and positive this group has been when compared to the average message board in cyberspace.<br><br>I will also take this opportunity to point out the addition of some new forums that some of you may find of interest. Junior, Pro, and College boards have been added to the site so that our registered members may easily discuss their interests in leagues that some of our high school players move on to after graduation.<br><br>In addition, high school hockey boards for many additional states have been added.<br><br>I would also be remiss if I did not take this opportunity to publicly thank Lee Pagenkopf all he has done to help me keep these forums a positive place for the past several years. Thanks Lee!<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... wker>Mitch Hawker</A> at: 9/7/05 10:17 pm<br></i>