HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best JV goalie
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota JV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McBird35

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

who is the best JV goalie?

Edited by: McBird35 at: 1/13/04 9:19 pm
HockE7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: JV goalies Reply with quote

Hey Jeffy I feel kinda bad that u hafta come on here and vote for urself as the best JV goalie. That is not a smart way to get ppl to notice u. sorry buddy.

HockE7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Mcbird Reply with quote

Also, when u make a post like this... u shudnt make ur profile name almost identical to ur actual name and then put ur name in a post u made.|I

McBird35

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: jv Reply with quote

(This message was left blank)

Edited by: McBird35 at: 1/13/04 9:20 pm
McBird35

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

(This message was left blank)

Edited by: McBird35 at: 1/13/04 9:20 pm
McBird35

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: jv Reply with quote

chris just drop it cause you don't know what its like to be me. I changed it now r u happy?

HockE7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Mcbird Reply with quote

Jeff man im srry i dint mean it to come out like that im jus saying that u dont want ur user being identical to ur name cuz then ppl will no. I aint trying to bust ur chops or nuthin cuz i dont no what u r dealin with im jus tryin to help

Sniper025

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: jv Reply with quote

hilarious:rollin

suchastud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

i feel that the one of best JV Goalies is from hutch..... very good glove.... plus its only his 2nd year playing goalie so props to him....there not many good goalies around my area though.... maybe that kid from LDC hes really good

hockeylegend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: WDC Krause Reply with quote

WDC's Eric Krause is very good. He has had a few bad
breaks off the Ice this year. Last year as a Sophmore, he had a couple of real good games. He is extra strong
in flurries in front of the net. As a peewee he was a big reason Wadena went to state with 9 skaters. As a bantam he had many big games. One was beating Roseau who had 3-1 shot advantage. He has alot of raw talent.

theunknown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

the best JV goalie is Nick Mattison of owatonna. He averages 30-40 saves a game and keeps the owatonna team in games which then they usually win.

messer333

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

Would have probably been that Richmond kid from Tonka who was Select 15 last year, but now he's playing Varsity (sophamore). Tonka has another sophomore goalie Smith who's unbeaten in conf and is getting lots of shots unlike goalies at Osseo, Lakeville, EP and some of the other larger schools

Jesrober

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: JV Goalie Reply with quote

I only saw a handful of JV games this year but the spuds JV goaltender Beau Christian was a great goalie. He played a great game against WBL only letting in 1 goal. He should be even better when he gets up to the varsity team.

markus29

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

how is the jv goalie from pine city

iblade04

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

i have to say the goalie ben leis for duluth east j/v. i do not play for the team so there is no buyist, there may be better, but, ben guided his team to state in peewee A's when duluth east won it in 2001-2002? and started both years in bantums when east went to state these last two years. I dont know if you can find a better resume.

Anglernotadangler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

One of the best JV goalies i have seen thus far in state is probably T. Hickey out of St. Thomas Academy. He is very suave between the pipes, with excellent vision, and a quick glove. Also, im giving Hix this vote, because he is an underated tender in the program, and does not get the playing time he rightfully deserves because he has already played one year under the JV coaching staff and has now entered the "second year curse" with the staff. Keep on doin what you do Hix, the playin time will come.

JV captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

I give my vote to Scott Nicholson from chaska. he shut out Benilde. the only reason he doesnt win is cause his defense is not very good

RaiderHockey40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

i'm a goalie myself i play for roseville and the best goalie we have played all year is the duluth east goalie ( he's alright a little bad glove and lower glove side..

fluffybunny33

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

from my scouting of up and coming talent i would have to say the best JV goalie is topher toffoli from Centennial. He has a record of 5-0 and we in the select 15 festival in St. Cloud this past summer

goal34

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

Ever think that the best JV goalie maybe isnt from MN.

HoBaFoo66

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

Nope, since this is the Minnesota High School hockey forums, so I'd guess nobody cares to talk about JV teams out side of Minnesota. :hat

IshootIscore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: new ulm jv goalie Reply with quote

without a doubt the New ulm Jv goalie is one of the best i have seen in a while. adam bueglar has a great glove and is fast inbetween the pipes

SMUgoalie39

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: new ulm jv goalie Reply with quote

Forest Lake's JV goalie Andy Frost is having a descent season as a freshman. He solid down low, follows the puck in traffic well. The one thing that will help him as he moves on is that he doesn't get frazzeled easily and can keep his composure in tight games. Keep an eye on this kid.

ApolloEagle39

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

Maybe he was just having an on night but when we played them the Little Falls goalie was amazing. Quick glove and always in position, if he always plays like that you'll be seeing him on varsity very soon.

yourjustjealousthatweplay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Best JV goalie Reply with quote

obviously DUSTIN THELEN OF BECKER IS THE BEST.
DUH
:lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota JV All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: