Cloquet @ White Bear Lake

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Cloquet
70%
White Bear Lake
30%

Total votes: 54

ilovehockey15

Post by ilovehockey15 »

is this all ur gonna do premire is rip on a high school kid? come on get a life
boblee

Post by boblee »

Premiere10 wrote:Cmon boblee, more than one D1 scout is interested? The kid is good, but not great, great size, but not much more...I don't know, MAYBE, he could have people looking at him. I would be surprised if he went to a D1 school at all, let alone without at least 2 years of juniors first...
Someone seems bitter.
Premiere10

Post by Premiere10 »

Are you two joking? I'm not ripping on him at all!? Why would I be bitter? I am just debating, is that not this forum's main purpose? Jesus Christ! I sais that I think the kid is good, and I am just expressing my opinion that I don't think he is D1 material, and that there are a couple players on his own team that are more D1 material than he is! At no point did I rip on him, or say that he's is bad, or anything! Why would I get ripped on for saying that!? Just because it isn't agreeing with other people's opinions? Give me a break, and I still would like to know the scouts that are "very interested" in him.

If respectfully debating things on this forum is not its intention, or is not allowed then please let me know so I don't come back on here.
JR.

Post by JR. »

osgood2006 wrote:wb is done for... make way for the Hugo Hawks in 2015, the city will reach a population of 30,000 ppl. Its the new woodbury
They'll still be playing for White Bear, moron. Unless you have spoken to the superintendent and he said they are going to build a seperate Hugo High School :roll:
ilovehockey15

Post by ilovehockey15 »

if i was him it would hurt my feelings to be told i couldnt play d-1 without at LEAST 2 years of juniors first, hes only 18 come on
boblee

Post by boblee »

ilovehockey15 wrote:if i was him it would hurt my feelings to be told i couldnt play d-1 without at LEAST 2 years of juniors first, hes only 18 come on
Sever is a very good hockey player. I am willing to bet he touches D1 ice if he continues on with hockey. I have no idea where his life will take him.
boblee

Post by boblee »

boblee wrote:
ilovehockey15 wrote:if i was him it would hurt my feelings to be told i couldnt play d-1 without at LEAST 2 years of juniors first, hes only 18 come on
Sever is a very good hockey player. I am willing to bet he touches D1 ice if he continues on with hockey. I have no idea where his life will take him.
Well, I just did some research on Sever. He plans on attending the U of M next year and not pursuing a hockey career.
Premiere10

Post by Premiere10 »

well boblee, we both had our opinions, and i got ripped for expressing mine on how good sever is, i didnt rip your or ilovehockey's opinions but mine was? just because it wasnt the same as both of yours or what? I KNOW that im not the only person to ever say a player isnt AS good as other people think..i said he was GOOD too i didnt say he should quit hockey now before it gets any worse...thats pretty ridiculous that you two rip on me for that...and then not address my last post...do you really think he cares what a bunch of people on minnhock are saying about him? and if he did i think he would like the fact that we all agree that he is good, just what level of good....

Also, according to how good you say he is boblee, and how "D1 scouts are VERY interested in him" you would think that he is going to the U for hockey? Huh....those scouts must of really had trouble conivincing him to come play hockey for them, instead of going to the U and NOT playing hockey at all...
boblee

Post by boblee »

Premiere10 wrote:well boblee, we both had our opinions, and i got ripped for expressing mine on how good sever is, i didnt rip your or ilovehockey's opinions but mine was? just because it wasnt the same as both of yours or what? I KNOW that im not the only person to ever say a player isnt AS good as other people think..i said he was GOOD too i didnt say he should quit hockey now before it gets any worse...thats pretty ridiculous that you two rip on me for that...and then not address my last post...do you really think he cares what a bunch of people on minnhock are saying about him? and if he did i think he would like the fact that we all agree that he is good, just what level of good....

Also, according to how good you say he is boblee, and how "D1 scouts are VERY interested in him" you would think that he is going to the U for hockey? Huh....those scouts must of really had trouble conivincing him to come play hockey for them, instead of going to the U and NOT playing hockey at all...
First of all, people do read this stuff. And girls more than guys let it affect their play. Secondly, the teams interested in him were all east coast team, and obviously the kid knows what he wants in life. Not everyone continues on in their hockey lives, even if they are good enough to.