Cloquet @ Duluth East Dec. 14th

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Cloquet
62%
East
38%

Total votes: 69

quickgym guy

Cloquet @ Duluth East Dec. 14th

Post by quickgym guy »

Anybody have a comment on this big 7AA matchup?

Me.

Jacks - 4

Hounds - 1
Bayhlow

Post by Bayhlow »

Cloquet always plays better at the DECC

3-0 jacks
Frequent_MN_Flyer

Post by Frequent_MN_Flyer »

Jacks seem to play EAST great at the DECC. What a great rematch awaits from last year's semi-finals. What if that game had gone into OT?! =P~

Jacks 5

EAST 4
quickgym guy

Post by quickgym guy »

I don't think the hounds have the firepower to get four past Ellingson.
Bayhlow

Post by Bayhlow »

ok same thing flyer...they hardly play anyone besides east there. and i agree with quickgym about getting 4 by reid, very hard to do
boblee

Post by boblee »

Bayhlow wrote:ok same thing flyer...they hardly play anyone besides east there. and i agree with quickgym about getting 4 by reid, very hard to do
He is refferring to playoffs.
Bayhlow

Post by Bayhlow »

seriously boblee, get a life...or a job because youre on here 24/7 moderating EVERYTHING!
Premiere10

Post by Premiere10 »

This is one of if not the best rivalry in the state, these two teams come out to play eachother no matter how good one or the other is, or their record, or where it is played. You always know your getting a good game when it's Cloquet v. East. It's like the Vikings v. Packers, they come out to play every year no matter what. This will be an excellent game, and I'm glad that FSN is showing the one in Cloquet on tv and not he one at the DECC. That atmosphere is something the state has gotta see...In the game you gotta go with Cloquet and their goaltender, but it will be tight guaranteed...

Jacks - 3
Hounds - 2
gopherhockey33

Post by gopherhockey33 »

2-1 cloquet.
each team will get a lot of shots but Leis and Ellison are both really good. Johnson (Cloquet) will come up big for the Jacks down the stretch.
Frequent_MN_Flyer

Post by Frequent_MN_Flyer »

Bayhlow wrote: youre on here 24/7 moderating EVERYTHING!
Whatever, you can get alot done on this board in 15 minutes.
Be appreciative of what the great boblee does.
GRhawky

Post by GRhawky »

CEC-4
DE-2

CEC is hott and move the puck very well. Leis is good but East will fall to the Jacks
boblee

Post by boblee »

In reality...CEC is better...

CEC 3
DE 1
grindiangrad-80

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

This is shaping up to be a great matchup.
East 1
CEC 0
dulutheastfan

Post by dulutheastfan »

Alright CEC vs Minnetonka score was 3-2 tight game East vs Minnetonka 7-3. I got Duluth East comes out on top with there strong defense. Flarity will step it up i think the score will be 4-2 East
gitter

Post by gitter »

Boblee you may be right...but the better team doesn't always win.

I think this may be Cloquet's first loss of the season (although I hope not, former Cloquet guy). Cloquet easily could have knocked in 6 on Tonka...they did not capitalize on their opportunites. As always (for the most part) this will be a hard fought battle

A few low scoring games in the past, I think this one opens up a bit.

4-3 East.
oldschool19

Post by oldschool19 »

In the end i think the Jacks are too deep for the Hounds.

CEC 3
East 1
CEC lumberhack

Post by CEC lumberhack »

cloquet 3 east 2
Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

I haven't seen Duluth East play this year, but Mike Randolph always preps his teams well. You can throw records out the window when the Jacks and Hounds hoock up. These teams HATE one another and this game promises to be a good one. Cloquet comes into this game with a lot of confidence after taking on some decent competition early in the season. I think Ellingson comes up huge in this one and the Jacks will walk out of there with a 5-2 win.
hockeyfanatic99

CEC vs East

Post by hockeyfanatic99 »

I don't think the game will have a winner or a loser! I'm going for 15-15, no maybe 10-10, perhaps 2-2 but realistically a 1 - 1 tie!

Seriously, regardless of how much they dislike each other the game will have two of the best net minders in the state. It should be an awesome defensive display!

Then again what do I know?
DFORCE10

Post by DFORCE10 »

Bayhlow
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:51 pm Post subject:

seriously boblee, get a life...or a job because youre on here 24/7 moderating EVERYTHING!

First to Beyhlow. Boblee does a great job on here, he tells it how it is and has some great insight.

Ill take the Jacks 3-2 As stated before records mean nothing between these 2 teams
[/quote]
boblee

Post by boblee »

DFORCE10 wrote:Bayhlow
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:51 pm Post subject:

First to Beyhlow. Boblee does a great job on here, he tells it how it is and has some great insight.

Ill take the Jacks 3-2 As stated before records mean nothing between these 2 teams
[/quote]

Thank You
dulutheastfan

Post by dulutheastfan »

Lumberjack its not hate between the to teams Ellingson and Lies have known each other for ever they have played together for a long time when these to teams get together its a blast and always puts on an exciting and entertaining show, this has gotten to be one of the best rivarlys in the state of minnesota. The DECC will be full at its capacity and will be the noisiest arena in MN Thursday night at the DECC Im still holding my ground a say 4-2 with a empty netter its going to be wild and cant wait let the best team win in this one with one team getting its first lost see ya then!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
boblee

Post by boblee »

I may treck over to watch CLoquet beat the Hounds.
dulutheastfan

Post by dulutheastfan »

I like how you just totally hate the Duluth East when you dont even know anything about them and there history
boblee

Post by boblee »

dulutheastfan wrote:I like how you just totally hate the Duluth East when you dont even know anything about them and there history
Obviously you know very little about boblee.