Chants for Brainerd

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Which chant does Brainerd hear more?

Season's Over
41%
Start the Bus
30%
Beat the Traffic
7%
Sieve, Sieve, Sieve
15%
Other
7%

Total votes: 27

Frequent_MN_Flyer

Chants for Brainerd

Post by Frequent_MN_Flyer »

I wonder how many Brainerd posters there are with 5 posts or less. Must be a social thing. Hear about board, post and roll. :roll:
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

:lol:

8)
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
TomTheBomb

Post by TomTheBomb »

I'm beginning to think EREmpire is indeed the guy with all the different names...?
Frequent_MN_Flyer

No, this is the former IndiansForever. How rude. :cry:
Ernie McCracken

bonehead

Post by Ernie McCracken »

I wonder how many Brainerd posters there are with 5 posts or less
Hey jealousy.. hey jealousy :roll:
EREmpireStrikesBack

TomTheBomb wrote:I'm beginning to think EREmpire is indeed the guy with all the different names...?
I do, but I actually diversify. I have a name for Hill-Murray, AHA, Jefferson and Warroad. I haven't gotten around to making an East or Moorhead one yet.
Hova

Post by Hova »

Empire, you probably should not be posting on this topic considering that your holy elks lost to brainerd. If you were at the game, you would have noticed the "sieve", "overrated", "start the bus" and "landon snider" chants directed at Elk River.
nhl06

Post by nhl06 »

Not to mention the YOU YOU YOU on every AHE (academy of holy elks) penalties!
big_thurst

Post by big_thurst »

I was at the game and never heard any "over rated" or "start the bus"

Phantom Cheers? :?
Creator of the Original Applause Button,

Big_Thurst
gr19

Post by gr19 »

:? Indeed.
Hova

Post by Hova »

I can guarantee that those chants were yelled at the end of the game while the students were at the glass. It might have been harder to hear the chants because of the pure insanity towards the end of the game, but I can guarantee that they were not out of my imagination.
EREmpireStrikesBack

I thought that game was over and done with. Didn't know it was that big of a deal, but I guess Brainerd doesn't have much to live for.
gr19

playoffs

Post by gr19 »

Wow, I hope Brainerd and Elk River go at it in the quarterfinals. Would be insanly intense. If Rapids is playing Andover or St. Francis I might be interested in going.
nhl06

Post by nhl06 »

GR 19, wouldn't that require grand rapids to finish higher then Brainerd OR Elk River...its a little too early for that debats

But i think i speak for ALL WARRIOR AND ELK FANS THAT NO ONE WOULD WANT YOU THERE, stick to your beloved t-hawks
The Boogeyman

I Agree

Post by The Boogeyman »

i totally agree with nhl06. GR19 you say your interested in coming to all of these games but yet to still dont show up??? whats up with that. the whole town of Brainerd is interested in meeting you someday :D
gr19

wrong

Post by gr19 »

Elk River is part of the fan alliance. We're buds. Well, except when we go head to head.
The Boogeyman

Post by The Boogeyman »

nobody is your bud. you are anti everyone.
Frequent_MN_Flyer

The Boogeyman wrote:nobody is your bud. you are anti everyone.
Hey pal, nice 3 posts you have. (It says I have like 40 something but this is the former INDIANSFOREVER). Look at GR19's location. Might be a little spendy to make as much games as we used to. We had lots of fun in Cloquet's section last year @ the DECC.
big_thurst

Post by big_thurst »

Brainerd fans, sorry, you wouldn't know about the fan alliance, that requires section semi's.

If I do remember I chanted along with GR19 last year in the cloquet section. If i'm correct, you and a buddy (or brother) were sporting the GR jersey, while I was in the ER threads. "East is brokeback"
Creator of the Original Applause Button,

Big_Thurst
nhl06

Post by nhl06 »

big_thurst wrote: while I was in the ER threads. "East is brokeback"
I hope East fans came back with "Thurst played Gyllenhaal"....."Thurst played Gyllenhaal"
EREmpireStrikesBack

Did you not notice the location?

Either they don't teaching reading or geography at Brainerd.
gr19

Post by gr19 »

The fan alliance was so cool. Those East students I think were shocked/furious to see Rapids fans and Elk fans on the Cloquet side really leading the cheers for the Jacks. Fun times on Semi Saturday at the DECC.
TheSwish

Post by TheSwish »

GR19 wrote:The fan alliance was so cool. Those East students I think were shocked/furious to see Rapids fans and Elk fans on the Cloquet side really leading the cheers for the Jacks. Fun times on Semi Saturday at the DECC.
Yeah... chanting for a team that isn't yours. Sounds like a blast :roll:
gr19

Post by gr19 »

You don't get it. Like Big thurst said, "it requires section semis to enjoy the fan alliance". It's not about rooting for another team. It's rooting against EAST! CEC-ER-GR fans HATE DE! It was so fun to see their student section so pissed, and more importantly knowing we were helping the cause of not seeing them make it to the section finals.
gr19

Post by gr19 »

Frequent MN Flyer, use your own computer and quit using my username. But I agree with what my bro said. I think this proves someone in here has passion for their team, while the rest of us fans from storied programs have a passion for our own team and a great passion for the game.

I feel sorry for you if you only like watching Brainerd. Are you saying you wouldn't be excited to see Edina play Jefferson? I'm thinking about being in MN for the first round of sections so I can see some great 7A games as well. There are some great atheletes on Virginia, I Falls, Greenway, Hibbing, and Hermantown.