Chants for Brainerd

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Which chant does Brainerd hear more?

Season's Over
41%
Start the Bus
30%
Beat the Traffic
7%
Sieve, Sieve, Sieve
15%
Other
7%

Total votes: 27

big_thurst

Post by big_thurst »

TheSwish wrote:Yeah... chanting for a team that isn't yours. Sounds like a blast :roll:
If all you're going to do is back Brainerd what fun is that? You're on here to hype up 1 team to a board of people who could care less what some kids at the BHS think.

People on here have a love for hockey, a knowledge and understanding of the game. They aren't here to cheer on one team. Most people despise East, why? Because they are successful. Most people are on here to read about some good hockey, talk about some good hockey they've seen, thats why you're the only ones talking about Brainerd.

Now they can't even get you guys in Brainerd to use grammatical sentences correctly, I guess its not a surprise you wouldn't be able to comprehend anything more than Brainerd hockey...
Creator of the Original Applause Button,

Big_Thurst
Potatohead9

Post by Potatohead9 »

TheSwish wrote:
GR19 wrote:The fan alliance was so cool. Those East students I think were shocked/furious to see Rapids fans and Elk fans on the Cloquet side really leading the cheers for the Jacks. Fun times on Semi Saturday at the DECC.
Yeah... chanting for a team that isn't yours. Sounds like a blast :roll:[/quote
Some of the best times I've had at the State Tourney have been cheering for another team. I make it a point to cheer for all out state teams vs metro teams. When I was a very young kid I always cheered for the section 8 champion (only one class then) and Roseau/Warroad fans are some of the best people around. You have got to love the David vs. Goliath match-ups.
Thats Mr. Potatohead to you!