TARTAN V.S. HILL

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

WHO WILL WINN

Poll ended at Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:06 pm

TARTAN
29%
HILL
71%

Total votes: 48

supremeone90

Post by supremeone90 »

yes tartan does play hill again at home sometime in january i believe. and its ok i understand hillfan, like i said its just what i heard.
pioneers

Post by pioneers »

They play on January 27th 3:00 at Tartan
addy

Post by addy »

goalieboy 1 I think that you are over reacting a little bit here. Do you know anything about hockey at all what so ever. For one thing this was a very good game and tartan played well and it will be a better game next time, however i do not think that you should be critisizing the play of tartan when you are sitting in the stands and not on the ice playing the game.
PuckHead2020

Re: ????

Post by PuckHead2020 »

goalieboy1 wrote:pioneerprideguy, you are pathetic. you have to rip on everyone elses teams to make yourself feel good, and if you think that Wood is a terrible goalie, you should look at your own goalies, both of them are terrible, and larson and zepeda are terrible, just wait until Tartan plays hill at tartan. i can guarantee you it will be a much different game and alot more emocional and physical. tartan will absolutely dominate Hill with the body because hill cant take checks and they shy away from that. a kid on there team, i think glass?? who used to go to hill, has 60 hits in 6 games, so just wait, next game, i guarantee you Hill will physically be hurting.
Amen to that!! your goalies and defense are crap!! they can barely hold on to the puck. you know what, i hope you guys do keep on recruting people from out of town. just so we can show how the true "team player" can finally ruin your day.
Sparlimb

Re: ????

Post by Sparlimb »

PuckHead2020 wrote: Amen to that!! your goalies and defense are crap!! they can barely hold on to the puck. you know what, i hope you guys do keep on recruting people from out of town. just so we can show how the true "team player" can finally ruin your day.

Please remember to come back and post when that happens. I'm sure I'll still be alive to see it...
Bill Johnson

Post by Bill Johnson »

Hill and Tartan are pretty even but I think Tartan will come out ahead next time. I think Tartan's physicallity will be too much for the Pioneers next time.
sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 »

no way can tartan win next time, hill is going to be really prepared