White Bear Lake @ Hill Murray Rematch

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Will the Bears make it 1-1 against their rivals on the year?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:47 pm

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 39

KDolph

Post by KDolph » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:44 pm

hillboy05 wrote:I have played against and with the hansen brothers...and there two great kids. They work extremley hard and are very competitive. In the heat of the moment when your competing hard somethings happen but im sure alot of you dont know that or dont remember that. For some of you white bear fans you sound jelous of their accomplishments. And for Grun the last i heard he is doing well and is working his way into a regular shift in a highly skilled league. Its the USHL not high school.
Who cares if there are a couple grammar errors, didn't know we were being graded here. If he has played with and against the Hansens and is from Hill of all places, I think he has class for his comment. None of you know what really goes on during the game and you should stop assuming the worst.
Last edited by KDolph on Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THEGunslinger

Post by THEGunslinger » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:45 pm

Inside info, Collete is hurt... otherwise would be seeing time at Varsity... something about his hip... not sure. Corey was pulled just to change things up... I guess nothing more than that....

I think its a combination of under achieving and a ton of injuries! They will be around in the end, you can bet on that!

Dats what I know!

Da Slinger!

Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:46 pm

I hope its not serious with Collete, he needs the conference experience.

I don't know if its underachieving or if expectations were a bit too high for the talent.

Thanks for the update!

Ankles Pierre, Jr.

ANOTHER PHONY

Post by Ankles Pierre, Jr. » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:28 am

THEGunslinger wrote:Inside info, Collete is hurt....
SOME INSIDE INFO THAT "Da" GOT FROM FSN AND PAGE 3 ON THIS VERY SAME THREAD!
"Da!" IS RIGHT!