Duluth East vs Rochester Century

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins...

Duluth East
55%
Rochester Century
45%

Total votes: 51

gophs21

Post by gophs21 »

mnhshockey00 wrote:That borgmann kid needs to be permanently put on the bench. I dont think he is even back up quality
By looking at both goalies they have been playing about equal. Both struggle but if the Borgman that played against Fargo South would of played it might of possibly been a different game from what I heard on the radio.
PanthersIn2011

Post by PanthersIn2011 »

Hmmmmm ... what I saw was that Fargo-South white-knuckled at least a half-dozen golden opportunities. I don't want to sound like I'm dissing Century because they played a whale of a game that night.

What can Frutiger do besides keep platooning the two kids and praying that one of them catches lightning in a bottle?
SouthrenHockey44

Post by SouthrenHockey44 »

hey can quit coaching, Century Hockey needs a new leader, one that will reconize their talent and take it to the max. From what i have herd, hes not a very balls out intense coach.
Queenbee

Post by Queenbee »

PanthersIn2011 wrote:Hmmmmm ... what I saw was that Fargo-South white-knuckled at least a half-dozen golden opportunities. I don't want to sound like I'm dissing Century because they played a whale of a game that night.

What can Frutiger do besides keep platooning the two kids and praying that one of them catches lightning in a bottle?
was this thread about Duluth East vs Century or Century vs Fargo-South?
gophs21

Post by gophs21 »

Queenbee wrote:
PanthersIn2011 wrote:Hmmmmm ... what I saw was that Fargo-South white-knuckled at least a half-dozen golden opportunities. I don't want to sound like I'm dissing Century because they played a whale of a game that night.

was this thread about Duluth East vs Century or Century vs Fargo-South?
I said if Borgman would of played like he did against Fargo South the score could of been different. Thats how FS got brought up.
hckemn

Post by hckemn »

SouthrenHockey44 wrote:hey can quit coaching, Century Hockey needs a new leader, one that will reconize their talent and take it to the max. From what i have herd, hes not a very balls out intense coach.
Wow -- so if a team struggles between the pipes, replace the head coach? A goalies unique skills are developed over years and with considerable committment by the player, parent, and coaches. Let the coaches W/L record be a testament to his ability, not how intense the coach appears to outsiders.
SouthrenHockey44

Post by SouthrenHockey44 »

I didn't say thats why he should be replaced. I have been to Centurys practices a cople times to watch. They don't have nearly the intesity that they should. No matter how many metro people will disagree. Century is a fairly decient team that with good coaching, could make and impact at the State tourny. However lookin back over the last 6 years, 6 section finals, and only one state apperance, Century coaching needs to be replaced.