Edina vs AHA Who would win?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Edina vs AHA

AHA
79%
Edina
21%

Total votes: 70

Ankles Pierre, Jr.

Re: 6.029th post by SS since Feb 28th 2002

Post by Ankles Pierre, Jr. »

slapshooter wrote:BIAFP wants y :shock: u to "Grab your Ankles"! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

SImage S
So? He also wants a championship for m00rhead. Out of luck on both counts!
BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

Ankles Pierre, Jr. wrote:
slapshooter wrote:BIAFP wants y :shock: u to "Grab your Ankles"! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

SImage S
So? He also wants a championship for m00rhead. Out of luck on both counts!
Believe me, if I wanted a championship for Moorhead-they would have one! :lol: And show me where I said anything about grabbing your ankles Pierre?
slapshooter

6,030th post by SS since Feb 28th 2002

Post by slapshooter »

Well Ankles, :-k

That's another statement by y :shock: u that BI :lol: FP would like

to "edit" I'm sure!
:twisted: :oops: :twisted:

SImage S
Ankles Pierre, Jr.

Post by Ankles Pierre, Jr. »

AP's post before BIAFP edited it:
Ankles Pierre, Jr. wrote:

SImage S
So? He also wants a championship for (insert your favorite nordern team here). Out of luck on both counts!
wisconsinprephockey

Post by wisconsinprephockey »

sikie22 wrote:
wisconsinprephockey wrote:Truth is the Stars could probably beat some college teams out there(god knows they could beat the Badgers this year).
Do you really think they could beat a college team?
Honestly, I really don't just a little irritated with the Badgers performance this year, especially this last weekend losing to Clarkson...

Looks like its up to the Gophers to bring it home for the WCHA this year
casualfan

Post by casualfan »

If SCSU wouldn't hav peed down their leg they would have swept the mighty Gophers and they would have a bigger streak than they already have. I'm extremely impressed by the quality of play that new coach Bob Motzko has brought to SCSU!
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

I've got two words for all you AHA PLEASE BAN ME.APPLE VALLEY . It's one thing to lose to Chska early in the year,and another to lose to A.V. when all the chips are on the table.[a team Edina beat last year 7-1]
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

I've got two words for all you AHA fans.APPLE VALLEY . It's one thing to lose to Chska early in the year,and another to lose to A.V. when all the chips are on the table.[a team Edina beat last year 7-1]
stars612

Post by stars612 »

I've got 6 words for you. Stop posting the same thing twice. :D

Exactly, Edina had an early loss to Chaska this year. THIS YEAR. Who cares about last year.

But...

If you want to talk about last year, I've got three words for you. BENILDE SAINT MARGARET'S.

And heres 9 more. Apple Valley was better than Edina was last year, look at the records.
Third times a charm.
NO DEAL HOWIE

Post by NO DEAL HOWIE »

AHA would win but it would be one heck of a game. On the other hand, these statements and comparisons saying this AHA team might be the best ever, come on people. They are very talented, but those '02 and '03 AHA teams would handle this team. And those two teams werent close to being the best ever. Either way, GO STARS!
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

The point is you AHA clowns are always gushing about how great your guns for hire are. Moorhead gets ripped off in 05 -
you can't even beat Apple vally in 06- you lose Bariball- you have worse goaltending but we have to here the same old rant about how untouchable you are.
DumpandChase1

Edina vs. AHA all stars

Post by DumpandChase1 »

Let's compare aples to apples. Do you think a bantam A all-star team could and should beat a community based bantam team?

That's what you have here, the AHA ALL-Stars vs. Edina.

I'll take the Hornets, because Budish owns Webb.
gopherhockey33

Post by gopherhockey33 »

dumpandchase, your obviosuly are from edina, and webb is the starting goalie on the number 1 team in the state! so you cant really bash him! and by the way aha's 1st line is way better than edinas (matson,polacek,wetmore vs reber garrder leer! not even CLOSE)

2nd is probably even

defene is better at aha with brutlag raskob delude morris and cure

plus it also helps aha has way better coaching!

aha would win 4 or 5 to 1! it wouldnt even be as close as people say!
wisconsinprephockey

kickinwing wrote:The point is you AHA clowns are always gushing about how great your guns for hire are.
Not from AHA. Reality is AHA is the better team THIS year. That is all we are SUPPOSED to be talking about in here. Even if you are from Edina, if you know hockey and have seen both teams play, there is no question.

I don't go around saying the Badgers would beat/are better than the Gophers just because we had a better year last year, or just because I am a Badger fan, because I know better.

Bottom line NO ONE in here can honestly disagree that AHA is the better team if you have seen both teams play.
DumpandChase1

edina vs the all stars

Post by DumpandChase1 »

GH 33,

My point is that this team is an all-star team from all over the area. They should win, in fact if they don't, they should be embarrassed.

Budish still owns Webb.
woody22

Post by woody22 »

Agreed, and that whole line always have! Everson with 4 goals in one game against him last year. DumpandChase1 you are also correct with the fact that AHA is an all star team and should beat nearly all of the community teams that they play.
superfanEmoney8

Post by superfanEmoney8 »

Wouldn't be a game, Edina would sweep the floors with AHA, Edina's no farmington who AHA can rack the score up on, Edina's played tough competition all year and come out on top, they'd do the same against AHA, didn't CD-H have 6 total shots against them in that championship game?
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

Hey cheese boy I want to talk honestly. Edina crushes Cretin. AHA destoys Centennial.Who, in your unquestionably grand opinion is a better team Cretin or Centennial. Be honest .

I MEAN HONESTLY.

To be honest Ithink you should leave this hockey thing to us MINNESOTA boys I mean that honestly.
wisconsinprephockey

kickinwing wrote:Hey cheese boy I want to talk honestly. Edina crushes Cretin. AHA destoys Centennial.Who, in your unquestionably grand opinion is a better team Cretin or Centennial. Be honest .

I MEAN HONESTLY.

To be honest Ithink you should leave this hockey thing to us MINNESOTA boys I mean that honestly.
Good for you, you can look up scores. Until you go WATCH each team don't comment

p.s. Did you know Cretin was without their two best players...but im sure that didnt make a difference right?

Oh yea, and whose undefeated?(I mean c'mon Chaska? HA)
wisconsinprephockey

superfanEmoney8 wrote:Wouldn't be a game, Edina would sweep the floors with AHA, Edina's no farmington who AHA can rack the score up on, Edina's played tough competition all year and come out on top, they'd do the same against AHA, didn't CD-H have 6 total shots against them in that championship game?
If they've come out on top all year, how did they lose? I look forward to an explination
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

You don't live in Wisconsin.Your Danny Mattson . self appointed big deal.
wisconsinprephockey

So when you realize your wrong you just make a joke? Good call. Stop posting till you know what your talking about.
stars612

Post by stars612 »

First of all kickinwing, wisconsin is right and you know it. Last year means nothing. I'll put it terms you can understand.

Last Year + Edina= sucks
This Year + Edina= Good

As for the Moorhead got robbed in 05... good god kid is that all you can come up with? Moorhead was not robbed, you simply have no other way to defend your team so you must whine about another team AHA beat. You don't even hear Moorhead fans whine about that one anymore.

And which team is better? Edina beat a Cretin team with both Hickey and McDonough hurt. Think about that. The two best players and captains on the team are not playing and you expect them to put up a good fight? AHA on the other hand beat a HOT Centennial team that had just knocked off Moorhead and WBL, after coming off a huge win over Duluth East. You tell me who was the better team. Be honest.

I MEAN HONESTLY.

To be honest I think you should leave this hockey thing to the people on the board who know something about it.

And as for superemo... AHA racked the score up pretty good on a Chaska team that beat your dear Hornets. Not to mention Hill Murray, and Roseville, and Minnetonka, and Centennial, and Northfield (I know its stuping pretty low when you gotta dig into Northfield for quality wins but hey, they are ranked.)

Just FYI...
Third times a charm.
gostars4

Post by gostars4 »

the story of apple valley vs aha last year was that aha came into the game super cocky and not focused and apple valley was the opposite they were ready to beat aha and played a very good game.
stars612

Post by stars612 »

kickinwing wrote:You don't live in Wisconsin.Your Danny Mattson . self appointed big deal.
First when someone makes a good point you rag on Webb, now when you get shut down again, you rag on Mattson. Jealous much?
Third times a charm.