Orono @ Totino 1/4!!!

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will win Thursday at Parade???

Eagles
63%
Spartans
38%

Total votes: 24

fastman99

Post by fastman99 »

hey PLEASE BAN ME, they did. One of their freshman players accidently deflected one into the net. And they had multiple hit posts. I think you should switch to www.minngolf.com it might fit you better
NumberCruncher

Post by NumberCruncher »

Wow fastman ... wow to your entire comment there
That is all,
NumberCruncher
boblee

Post by boblee »

inthefairway wrote:Once again Totino shot themselves in the foot with penalties. They outplayed Orono and dominated play for the most part. Bottom line however Orono had 5 and TG had 4. Game over.
fastman-this one seems to beg to differ.
chuck69

Post by chuck69 »

it was a pretty even game back and forth all game. Totino probably had more puck possession but it was pretty even for the most part. good game by both teams.
boblee

Post by boblee »

chuck69 wrote:it was a pretty even game back and forth all game. Totino probably had more puck possession but it was pretty even for the most part. good game by both teams.
Looks like another person beggs to differ? where is the chuck69 is gay thread? etc. etc. etc.?
Stiches3507

Post by Stiches3507 »

Hmm...Totino did have puck possesion longer...but Taylor Peterson...who had a horrible start letting in 2 goals in the first 2 minutes played outstanding...having 49 shots and saving 45...that amazing...Totino just didnt finish...they came hard in the first and were gased the rest of the game...Penalties did hurt Totino but it also hurt Orono as well...So yea take that boblee...and i dont expect a Stiches3507 is gay thread...cuz its all the truth...
MNHocker444

Post by MNHocker444 »

Bottom line is that it was a pretty back and forth game niether team dominated its just the fact that totino couldnt finish their chances on Peterson and Orono could. Very well played game to both teams i look forward to see how they both do the rest of the season!