Student Sections

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeyfan_09

Post by hockeyfan_09 »

The man is ryan dahl...6 "4 330 lbs TRF's beastly offensive linemen... Their fans stand along the boards and try to get inside the players heads yelling threw the cracks.
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

hockeyfan_09 wrote:The man is ryan dahl...6 "4 330 lbs TRF's beastly offensive linemen... Their fans stand along the boards and try to get inside the players heads yelling threw the cracks.
Must not be very good at it cuz it seems like everyone has owned the TRF team this year. :lol:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
wblsuperfan'E'

Post by wblsuperfan'E' »

You wanna see a cheering section come to Aldrich arena on saturday for the WBL vs. hill.
mnhock04

Post by mnhock04 »

I was at the Wb hill game tonite and it was two great sections going at it. There was a kid from WB who has a flag they wave around after every goal. It looked sweet even in the losing effort
wblsuperfan A

Post by wblsuperfan A »

The flag used to be on the end of a hockey stick so everyone could see it but security at Aldrich said it was "dangerous." It's a shame it was only waved twice last night.
GRAF 705

Post by GRAF 705 »

no bender is not innapropriate, to clear it up, it is a hockey term.

Bender as defined by urbandictionary.com
A bender is a really bad hockey player. Their skates bend in at the ankles, their knees bend in, and their back is bent over and they are leaning on their stick because they have no control over what they are doing

fans yell it when a defensmen gets dangled or his ankles bend
mnhock04

Post by mnhock04 »

I am going to be goin gto the rematch of the Hill vs. WBL game. I really hope i get to see the kid with the E on his shirt waving flag again because it was sweet. And i was at the games yesterday and WB had a better turn out for the student section. It will be a good one today. I think that the WB student section will be bigger the Hill's.
espnmobile8

Post by espnmobile8 »

Sections will be crazy. I can not wait to see how many student will show up to some of the big games.
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls