Bantam B1 scores

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeyismygame11

Post by hockeyismygame11 »

Chisago Lakes 6, Woodbury White 2

Chisago Lakes 4, Sauk Rapids 1
hockeyismygame11

Post by hockeyismygame11 »

Chisago Lakes 6, Woodbury White 2

Also some other games

Sauk Rapids 7, Anoka 1

Blaine 6, Centennial Red 2

Rogers 7, St Cloud 2

Elk River 2, Anoka 0
bodman

Post by bodman »

hockeyismygame11 wrote:Chisago Lakes 6, Woodbury White 2

Also some other games

Sauk Rapids 7, Anoka 1

Blaine 6, Centennial Red 2

Rogers 7, St Cloud 2

Elk River 2, Anoka 0
You forgot one:

Elk River 2
Chisago lakes 1
Jackspoppa

Post by Jackspoppa »

MN hockey08 wrote:Chaska-6
Jefferson-5 O.T

Chaska was the cheapest team I've ever seen. The whole team was a bunch of scum bags. They had kids from the Bantm A team watching the game, and some of them called Jefferson moms the b-word, and after the game they caled the jefferson goalie a seive. I hope chaska gets DESTROYED there next two games.
WOW, I was at this game and you are way out of line, they totally outworked Jefferson.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Any other scores..? I assume Burnsville played Chaska..? for the WC game 4
HockeySLP

Post by HockeySLP »

MPLS Park 5
Woodbury White 1

In a scrimmage
MN hockey08

Post by MN hockey08 »

Jackspoppa wrote:
Jefferson-5 O.T

Chaska was the cheapest team I've ever seen. The whole team was a bunch of scum bags. They had kids from the Bantm A team watching the game, and some of them called Jefferson moms the b-word, and after the game they caled the jefferson goalie a seive. I hope chaska gets DESTROYED there next two games.
WOW, I was at this game and you are way out of line, they totally outworked Jefferson.
Im not saying they didnt out work Jefferson, because they did. Im just saying they were the most classless team/associotion I've ever seen.
Jackspoppa

Post by Jackspoppa »

MN hockey08 wrote:
Jackspoppa wrote:
Jefferson-5 O.T

Im not saying they didnt out work Jefferson, because they did. Im just saying they were the most classless team/associotion I've ever seen.
Thats a whole nother issue, they like to go to the penalty box alot. Jefferson had their chance with Chaskas 5 minute major.
Jefferson17

Post by Jefferson17 »

Jackspoppa wrote:
MN hockey08 wrote:
Jackspoppa wrote: WOW, I was at this game and you are way out of line, they totally outworked Jefferson.
Thats a whole nother issue, they like to go to the penalty box alot. Jefferson had their chance with Chaskas 5 minute major.
I would just like to point out we scored twice on that 5 minute major/game misconduct.
Jefferson Jaguars: 1981, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994
MN hockey08

Post by MN hockey08 »

Jackspoppa wrote:
MN hockey08 wrote:
Jackspoppa wrote: WOW, I was at this game and you are way out of line, they totally outworked Jefferson.
Not only did they take a lot of penalties, but there were kids at the game swearing at Jefferson parents. and Jefferson took advantang of their chance, and Chaska should have had more than one kid kicked out of that game.
Jackspoppa

Post by Jackspoppa »

Chaska 3
Shakopee 1

Edina White 5
Minnetonka 3
bigred88

B1 D6 Scores

Post by bigred88 »

Edina Green plays Edina White for #1 seed
EP plays Chaska/Chann .Winner will play loser of above. Chaska/Chann has beaten Prior Lake,Burnsville,Jefferson,Shakopee and Minnetonka.

Chaska/Chann eliminated Minnetonka 4-1
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Awesome game tonight between Chaska and EP... Chaska was up 3-1 with 8 minutes left - Ep tied it up and went to OT...Still 3, 3 after the 1st OT - then double OT still tied... then 3 on 3 for the the 3rd OT and EP scored on a open net to win...

But it was a great hard fought game by both teams and Chaska playing thier 7 game in a row was an gutty, grinding, excellent performance.

I have to congratulate them on a awesome playoff run..!

Chaksa pulled the goalie with 44 seconds left in the 3rd OT to go for the win, because after 3 OT's in a championship game in D6 the higher seed automatically moves on if it ends in a tie..so they went for the win..but EP shot in a nice open netter

Edina White beat Edina Green 4-2. So tomorrow EP plays Edina Green. D6 is sending Edina White, Edina Green and EP to regions..
bigred88

D6 EP vs, Chaska

Post by bigred88 »

I must say the EP, Chaska game was a heartbreaker. Losing a hard fought game due to this OT rule is tough. Chaska played for 7 straight nights and is out in part because of a silly rule.

Both teams played great. I hope anyone who saw this game will post comments defending Chaska/CHann.Earlier comments posted on this board about these kids were way out of bounds. This game was the best of youth hockey.Both teams and associations should be proud.

Good Luck EP....
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Again - I will be the first one to say that was one of the best youth hockey games I have seen in a long time, As a EP parent I am happy for the EP win - But at the same time I am proud of Chaska too..! too bad there had to be a winner in this game, cause they both won the game in my opinion.

..Like I said before 7 games in 7 days and Chaska played an excellent game and I did not hear or see any so called "bad" fan stuff going on..

It was a great 7 day run by a team that came together at the right time and all their boys played there hearts out! The goalie played excellent as well...
bodman

Post by bodman »

SuperStar wrote:after 3 OT's in a championship game in D6 the higher seed automatically moves on if it ends in a tie
This seems like a crazy rule. An epic game like this should not be decided in such an oddball way. Were the parents/fans aware of this rule when CC pulled their goalie? What a strange moment that must have been. Do any other districts operate this way? If time is the issue, at least let them go to a shootout and decide it themselves. Either way, congrats to both sides on a fantastic game.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

EP did score on a open net with 44 seconds left to go in the 3rd OT, so it goes down in the books has a 4-3 OT win for EP.....

IF the game would have ended in a tie after the 3rd OT, then it would be decided that EP won by being the higher seed.

I personally had no idea and was wondering why they pulled the goalie, but with under a minute to play they HAD to go for the win and both teams players were so gassed, so in hindsight, any extra advantage seemed like the right thing to do on Chaska's part.

Earlier Chaska got called for a Penalty Shot when they tripped up the EP player on a break away - EP decided not to pursue the penalty shot and took the Power Play - cause the skater was so tired and gassed, they felt like a 4 on 3 PP in the 3rd OT was a smart call - Which I agree.
bigred88

D6

Post by bigred88 »

Great call by the EP coach. Our goalie was solid all night. I do believe this rule is unique to D6. One last note. This game was all about the kids.
Play was clean and hard fought. EP parents were fantastic to our kids. I think everyone who saw this game will remember it for a long time.
Throwback

Post by Throwback »

I just feel the need to say... That is about the stupidest rule I've ever heard of. Seeding is used to set positions for the playoff. Nothing else. Once the playoffs start, everything should be decided on the ice. You play until someone wins.

One team had to pull their goalie not to lose a tied game???
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

So the East BB1 region will look like this. Should be some great games

D1 #1 - Mpls Park
D1 #2 - Irondale

D6 #1 - Edina White - ranked # 8 in state
D6 #2 - Edina Green - ranked #1 in State
D6 #3 - Eden Prairie - ranked #4 in State

D8 #1 - Eagan Green - ranked #12 in state
D8 #2 - Lakeville South.
D8 #3 - Woodbury Blue..( I assume they are in..)? - ranked #3 in state

Anything can happen! Who's going to State.............
GreatOne99

Post by GreatOne99 »

Throwback wrote:I just feel the need to say... That is about the stupidest rule I've ever heard of. Seeding is used to set positions for the playoff. Nothing else. Once the playoffs start, everything should be decided on the ice. You play until someone wins.

One team had to pull their goalie not to lose a tied game???
I don't care the reasons for the rule, it's stupid to decide a game this way.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I agree.
nut cup

Bantam B1 scores

Post by nut cup »

West Region Tournament, 3/5-7:

Moorhead
East Grand Forks
Blaine
Chisago lakes
Roseau