Bantam A goalies

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

#1hockey121

Post by #1hockey121 »

number 1 goalie is undoubtedly ALEX LYON form baudette mn. he consitently gets 30-40 shots a game and lets in 1-3 goals. ive seen hime play.....awsome
i heart atum peetersun

Post by i heart atum peetersun »

^ im going to disagree with you their. He is actually pretty crappy. Hes had some good games, but he is very inconsistant. I think that white bears goalie Max Birkinbine, or lakevilles goalie Adam Peterson are the best. They are always on top of things or in their case, behind things if you catch my drift :D
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

Hahahahaha your sooo funny! But not really.

Yea Max is definitely not a goalie and I doubt the Peterson is either. I know your probably trying so hard to be funny and be some goofball on here, but really you just look like a retard.
#1hockey121

Post by #1hockey121 »

otter4 wrote:Bemidji's goalie should be ranked one of the best. He is the ONLY reason that team is in the state tourney.
bemidge goalie is horrilbe, and they are not the only reason they went to state, the only reason bemidge went was because mike reese #18. there are only 2 goalies from that district that are good, Zane Gothberg T.R.F and Alex Lyon L.O.W. all the others are horrible
Mr. Danglz 69

Post by Mr. Danglz 69 »

Look for Andrew Ford from E.P. outstanding goalie, mcnelly from south, and Justin woodley from Jefferson all should outstanding next season.
Edinagoalie0

Post by Edinagoalie0 »

Meyers on EP is good
he shut us out with 30+ shots. quick glove and blocker, but lateral movement isn't as explosive as it should be
gabT

Post by gabT »

Does McNeely play AAA in the summer? If so what birth year is he and what team?
highschoolhockeyfan

Post by highschoolhockeyfan »

gabT wrote:Does McNeely play AAA in the summer? If so what birth year is he and what team?
i heard 93 blades
dhockey77

Post by dhockey77 »

highland goalie i heard is pretty good
i heart atum peetersun

DAbears25 wrote:Hahahahaha your sooo funny! But not really.

Yea Max is definitely not a goalie and I doubt the Peterson is either. I know your probably trying so hard to be funny and be some goofball on here, but really you just look like a retard.
Haha wow lighten up
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

Hey I'm fine I was just saying that your post was stupid. :lol:
hockeyforevr

Post by hockeyforevr »

we all know whos goalies arent good. woodburys.
Cobber

Post by Cobber »

Alex Lyon evidently did not play many games this. According to the dist. 16 scoring LOW allowed 3 goals or less in only 4 district games most games they allowed 5 or 6.
i heart atum peetersun

hockeyforevr wrote:we all know whos goalies arent good. woodburys.
haha no kidding! :D
#1hockey121

Post by #1hockey121 »

Cobber wrote:Alex Lyon evidently did not play many games this. According to the dist. 16 scoring LOW allowed 3 goals or less in only 4 district games most games they allowed 5 or 6.
that explaines his 5 shut outs in districts and have a 2.17 goals against average for the season. and you also have to consider that he gets around 40-50 shots per game, unlike those goalies who hide behind there teams.

ps. have fun meeting him in select 15's
gopherhockey33

Post by gopherhockey33 »

hey #1hockey121 (alex lyons) where did you get those stats? or did you keep track of them yourself.
In the Paint

Post by In the Paint »

gopherhockey33 wrote:hey #1hockey121 (alex lyons) where did you get those stats? or did you keep track of them yourself.
agreed, and sorry 5 shutouts isn't completly impressive, the brainerd goalie got 10, chaska had 10+, along with I think Jacob Meyers of EP, and International Falls goalie had 10+ as well, and I would have to imagine that they had probably around a 2 goals against average at the worst, and if you had 5, and 6 goals against in some games, sorry but that would take a HUGE dent in your goals against.
lowhockey

Post by lowhockey »

Mcneely from Lakeville is a very good goalie but at Super Series he let up 5 goals in 2 games...i think that the cities goalies may hide a little behind their teams
Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 »

lowhockey wrote:Mcneely from Lakeville is a very good goalie but at Super Series he let up 5 goals in 2 games...i think that the cities goalies may hide a little behind their teams
McNeely is as good a young goalie as I have seen. I'll wager he gets an invite to Ann Arbor next year :roll:
MNHockeyFan1

Post by MNHockeyFan1 »

In the Paint wrote:
gopherhockey33 wrote:hey #1hockey121 (alex lyons) where did you get those stats? or did you keep track of them yourself.
agreed, and sorry 5 shutouts isn't completly impressive, the brainerd goalie got 10, chaska had 10+, along with I think Jacob Meyers of EP, and International Falls goalie had 10+ as well, and I would have to imagine that they had probably around a 2 goals against average at the worst, and if you had 5, and 6 goals against in some games, sorry but that would take a HUGE dent in your goals against.
I'm preety sure Matt Cooper from East had 10+ also.