best jga line 07-08

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

siouxhockey12

best jga line 07-08

Post by siouxhockey12 »

who is the best jg a line
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

edina's top line
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Weird Dan Druff thinks it's Edina's top line. Didn't see that prediction coming out of him..... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE!
I'd say WBL's top line. And NO, I have no affiliation with them.
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

laceemup if you have no affiliation with either team, how would you know who the best line is? do you go to every metro JGA game or something?
hockeyfan510

Post by hockeyfan510 »

im going to have to go with edina just wait till the state tournment you will see
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

LaceEmUp17 wrote:Weird Dan Druff thinks it's Edina's top line. Didn't see that prediction coming out of him..... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE!
I'd say WBL's top line. And NO, I have no affiliation with them.
We don't really have a top line
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

haha yeah good call LaceEmUp....
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Seems to me WBL has a line with 2 ex-varsity forwards. Seemed pretty damn good to me. Not to mention WBL had the most goals in the league this year.
JR.

Post by JR. »

LaceEmUp17 wrote:Seems to me WBL has a line with 2 ex-varsity forwards. Seemed pretty damn good to me. Not to mention WBL had the most goals in the league this year.
We don't have any ex-varsity players. Only ex-JV.
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Then I was misinformed. Either way, it doesn't matter. I still think what I saw from that WBL first line is more dangerous than Edina's first line. I think #9 was one of the players I'm thinking of and I can't remember the other player.

Also, it does not change the fact that "Dan Druff" sees the world in green and white glasses. It bothers me when people post a good conversation on a forum and there are so many homers out there that they can't make a good arguement. It's all about their home team.
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

i agree but everyone can state their own opinion laceEmUp, and there has to be a reason why edina JGA went 21-2-1 and had four less losses then WBL. i dont know about you, but when i watched edina JGA's first line, not only were they a scoring threat every time they were out there, they played good team defense, which is also a good reason why edina has let in the least amount of goals.
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

Dan Druff wrote:i agree but everyone can state their own opinion laceEmUp, and there has to be a reason why edina JGA went 21-2-1 and had four less losses then WBL. i dont know about you, but when i watched edina JGA's first line, not only were they a scoring threat every time they were out there, they played good team defense, which is also a good reason why edina has let in the least amount of goals.
We did beat edina at home with only 2 of our lines....
Tide

Post by Tide »

Laceemup is obviously stupid because of his "varsity" comment earlier. Also, WBL beat Edina in what? december? Looking at the scores, Edina hasn't lost in over 30-some games. And it also says that Edina beat WBL by like 4 goals early in the season if you do want to look at how they played back then.
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

actually tide, edina beat WBL 6-1 in the minnetonka tourney. and yes WBL was edina's last loss, which was over 2 months ago. edina is back to playing there kind of hockey, domination.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Dan Druff wrote:actually tide, edina beat WBL 6-1 in the minnetonka tourney. and yes WBL was edina's last loss, which was over 2 months ago. edina is back to playing there kind of hockey, domination.
I wouldn't be surprised if you lose to Wessy's.
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

[quote="LaceEmUp17"]Then I was misinformed. Either way, it doesn't matter. I still think what I saw from that WBL first line is more dangerous than Edina's first line. I think #9 was one of the players I'm thinking of and I can't remember the other player.[quote]
We don't have a first line and #9 is deffinatly not dangerous.
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

why do you say that JR?
JR.

Post by JR. »

Dan Druff wrote:why do you say that JR?
Just suggesting that you may not walk through playoffs like you said, there are good teams besides Edina.
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

burnsvilles first line. They all played JV last year and should be playing varsity
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

koho snipe wrote:burnsvilles first line. They all played JV last year and should be playing varsity
Then why aren't they
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

because burnsville had only one open roster spot, and max dunne was chosen. those guys could play varisty anywhere in the lake conference
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

koho snipe wrote:because burnsville had only one open roster spot, and max dunne was chosen. those guys could play varisty anywhere in the lake conference
Except for Burnsville I guess, right, because they got cut from burnsville......
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

good call JR about edina losing to wessys...good call