Who are the top 5 Pee Wees in the state?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Irish

Post by Irish »

silentbutdeadly3139 wrote:
Irish wrote:
Mnhockeys wrote:#10 from Kennedy is my guy!!! :P Plays baseball only in the summer.
Lets just say #10 on Kennedy isn't even the best player on Kennedy. So you left another player out.
Kennedy or Jefferson? I don't see a #10 on Kennedy but there is a good one on Jefferson
Second best player on Jefferson is # 10. May be he meant that player? Best player on Kennedy is the Captain.
@hockeytweet

Post by @hockeytweet »

I see a lot of D3 hockey, and OMG 6 is pretty good player.
Elk River has a top line made up of 3 highly skilled kids.
Outside of D3, 18 from EP and PL kid (8 I think) are both solid.
Have not seen much of LVS kids.

Who to watch on the Hermantown team that is so good?
weemet

Post by weemet »

edgeless2 wrote:
hockeydad65 wrote:
weemet wrote:I like the top 5 posted earlier but I think the 99 fire/machine player who is skating for Mounds View should definitly be in consideration. He is getting excluded cause he plays for a junk association.
Have seen the kid from Moundsview play. he is a great player thankyou for reminding me. :D
I believe he is a 2000 and is definitely in the conversation.
There is a 2000 and a 1999 but the 99 is the one who should be in the conversation
Wrister

best peewee A player

Post by Wrister »

Come on people are you kidding me. These are 11 and 12 yr. olds. The majority of the individuals who are commenting on this are either the players themselves or their parents. It is amazing how egos get in the way of youth hockey.
@hockeytweet

Post by @hockeytweet »

Wrister, you need to chill. This is a forum for reasonable discussion, and no names are being mentioned. People are attending tournaments and watching some games, and just maybe they are looking for an incentive to view youth hockey without a kid on the ice.
And to correct your point about the ages, most of the 2nd year PWA players in this state are 98's, making them 13.
Believe it or not, people pay attention to exceptional talent at this age. They always have and always will.
We understand it is youth hockey, we get it. I think people on this board are being respectful, (so far)
I don't think anyone is engraving any names in the Hockey HOF. They just want to follow some kids up through Bantams, and maybe see where they end up, if anywhere.
ThePuckStopsHere

Post by ThePuckStopsHere »

@hockeytweet wrote:Wrister, you need to chill. This is a forum for reasonable discussion, and no names are being mentioned. People are attending tournaments and watching some games, and just maybe they are looking for an incentive to view youth hockey without a kid on the ice.
And to correct your point about the ages, most of the 2nd year PWA players in this state are 98's, making them 13.
Believe it or not, people pay attention to exceptional talent at this age. They always have and always will.
We understand it is youth hockey, we get it. I think people on this board are being respectful, (so far)
I don't think anyone is engraving any names in the Hockey HOF. They just want to follow some kids up through Bantams, and maybe see where they end up, if anywhere.
Hey Hockey Twit, your are blind as a bat if you think anyone who comes on here looking for top five this or that is nothing more than the kid or the kids parent. :wink:
silentbutdeadly3139

Post by silentbutdeadly3139 »

ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
@hockeytweet wrote:Wrister, you need to chill. This is a forum for reasonable discussion, and no names are being mentioned. People are attending tournaments and watching some games, and just maybe they are looking for an incentive to view youth hockey without a kid on the ice.
Hey Hockey Twit, your are blind as a bat if you think anyone who comes on here looking for top five this or that is nothing more than the kid or the kids parent. :wink:
Yet here you are viewing this thread. :roll:
ThePuckStopsHere

Post by ThePuckStopsHere »

silentbutdeadly3139 wrote:
ThePuckStopsHere wrote:
Yet here you are viewing this thread. :roll:
Can't ever pass up sticking it to people marketing their kid, team or program on this blog 8)