Breakaway Academy Open House Dates

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

BreakawayAcademy1

Breakaway Academy Open House Dates

Post by BreakawayAcademy1 »

Breakaway Academy is excited to announce that every student who attended Breakaway Academy for the 2013-2014 school year is returning - all 29 of them! 100% return rate!
Our first year as a middle school has been a great success! If you are interested in learning more about the Breakaway Academy program and how it could benefit your child,
We will be having Open Houses on Wednesday April 30th at 6:00pm and Thursday May 1st at 6:00pm at Breakaway Academy located in the Chaska Community Center (1661 Park Ridge Drive).

Check out all the great pictures, school newsletter, traditional classroom setting, and the intense on ice training that Breakaway Academy has to offer at www.BreakawayAcademy.net

We are NOT an online school. Breakaway Academy is a traditional private school with licensed teachers!
We do NOT have our own hockey team. At 3pm the student/athletes go home to play for their own association!
We offer classes in 5th through 8th grades.
Small class sizes! Our class sizes are limited to 15 students per class!
After 8th grade your son/daughter attends any school of their choice!

A few notes from our parents:

"I just wanted to Thank You again for all your work and effort with student. I really appreciate your kindness and patience when working with him. He loves his school and the hockey training…all is good!" - Breakaway Academy Parent

"I promise not to bombard you with e-mails of appreciation, but I cannot express enough how impressed I am with this school! Just this week alone:
Tuesday: I walked in the door after school and student was sitting alone in the house reading The Giver. READING! I almost cried, but I tried not to look too shocked. He has NEVER EVER read a book without a nagging mom forcing him to do so!
Thursday: He SANG a song for me about what he is learning in social studies and then explained to me the meaning behind what he was singing!
Friday: This morning he said, "Mom, it's crazy, but Mr. Snuggerud actually makes science fun and I promise I'm learning even though it's still fun".
I was expecting to only hear about hockey, hockey, hockey! Although, I do hear a lot about the hockey, he's learning so much more. Most importantly to me, he's learning how to be a student!
Thank you does not even begin to express my appreciation." - Breakaway Academy Parent