Section 3A 2014 - 2015

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

greenway1969

Post by greenway1969 »

northwoods oldtimer wrote:Luverne the bad boys of section 3A :wink:

Maybe Bird Lawson will take over at Luverne next season!
I would be offended by that remark if it wasn't true.
MrGoalieBoy

Post by MrGoalieBoy »

I think that the systems are being taught to Luverne correctly, I just don't think that the players are performing them correctly. That coach in Luverne knows what he is doing.
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

Luverne better get the 4 seed! Ouch!
Bluelightspecial

Post by Bluelightspecial »

Ole!
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

notTONIGHT wrote:Luverne better get the 4 seed! Ouch!
Well, they ain't gettin' the 1 seed!
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

Give them the 7 seed.

Please!

These kids are awful
bardown27

Post by bardown27 »

elliott70 wrote:
I don't see anyone else getting the 1 but Luverne.

Seeds:
Luverne gets the 1
Hutch gets the 2
New Ulm gets the 3
Depending on who wins between Litch and Marshall on Feb. 5th will get the 4. Loser gets the 5
Willmar the 6 and so on.
Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 »

MrGoalieBoy wrote:I think that the systems are being taught to Luverne correctly, I just don't think that the players are performing them correctly. That coach in Luverne knows what he is doing.
What system is that? Fly by the seat of your pants?

Effort and coaching go a long ways and Luverne had neither tonight!

Congrats to NUSE on a big win!

OLE!
Bettman's Bender

Post by Bettman's Bender »

I'm gonna be honest.... I thought Luverne would win 8-3 or something similar. Nice job New Ulm I guess.

Try and figure seedings out now. Lol.

Shouldn't be super suprised, This is section 3A after all. You know what they say, everything changes but nothing is any different. Same mess every year.

Worth the price of admission.
sterfry9

Post by sterfry9 »

Bettman's Bender wrote:I'm gonna be honest.... I thought Luverne would win 8-3 or something similar. Nice job New Ulm I guess.
probably what a lot of people thought TBH myself included. patiently waiting for 3ascout to come and give the luverne faithful a hard time hahaha
Bluelightspecial

Whiner33 wrote:

OLE!
WOW, congrats to whinner.
Section 3A HockeyScout

Post by Section 3A HockeyScout »

Bluelightspecial wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:

OLE!
WOW, congrats to whinner.
I think the Quote above says all you need to know about Luverne right now no need to troll as reality is setting in that the wheels are falling off. I agree with whiner33 spot on!

Talk about a jumbled mess.... I will say it again as I have all year this Section is UP FOR GRABS

New Ulm defeats Luverne. The same New Ulm who just last week got beat by Willmar. Willmar has proceeded to lose by a combined 35 to 1 in their last two games.

Hutch struggles to beat a Down Waconia and gave up over 40 shots in the process :shock:

Marshall has a huge 3 games Willmar, LDC and Luverne. They can win all 3 of those games where do you seed them right now.

LDC played Section 1A Favorite to a 3 to 1 game in NP. Still a loss and they haven't won much of late.

Seeds Right now
1. Hutch
2. Luverne
3. LDC
4. New Ulm
5. Marshall
6. Willmar
7. Morris Benson
8. Redwood Valley
9. Windom
10. Fairmont
11. Worthington

Lot of important games still to be played.

Good Luck to All Teams
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

This could be the best thing to happen to the boys in red. I don't know whether the guy on the bench can coach the game or not, but this is a perfect opportunity for him to pound in the fact that they need to stop reading your ridiculous posts on this thread.

As for your posts, I am certain you have no mirrors down there, and honestly have no idea what a bunch of clowns you look like to the majority whom have ever browsed this forum. That will not stop me, however, from turning the knife a little the next time we get to read the blah, blah about Lord Whatshisname, or this new ole garbage. It's pretty apparent no one taught you to be good winners, so we'll test out what kind of losers you are.
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

InigoMontoya wrote:This could be the best thing to happen to the boys in red. I don't know whether the guy on the bench can coach the game or not, but this is a perfect opportunity for him to pound in the fact that they need to stop reading your ridiculous posts on this thread.

As for your posts, I am certain you have no mirrors down there, and honestly have no idea what a bunch of clowns you look like to the majority whom have ever browsed this forum. That will not stop me, however, from turning the knife a little the next time we get to read the blah, blah about Lord Whatshisname, or this new ole garbage. It's pretty apparent no one taught you to be good winners, so we'll test out what kind of losers you are.

We've been losing for decades home slice
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

notTONIGHT wrote:
InigoMontoya wrote:This could be the best thing to happen to the boys in red. I don't know whether the guy on the bench can coach the game or not, but this is a perfect opportunity for him to pound in the fact that they need to stop reading your ridiculous posts on this thread.

We've been losing for decades home slice

Having experience on the other end of those games should have given you access to feelings of embarrassment, worthlessness, and despair that should have resulted in compassion and respect. I don't see any of that in any of your posts. Ole.
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

Since Scout anointed me High Protector of the Dragons, I'll throw in a plug for the mythical Big South championship game on Thursday. As I said a few weeks back, if LDC swapped conferences with Luverne, they'd be #1. According to the hub, they are currently 3-0-1, with goals at 25-6; the game against Marshall should seal the deal.

On the flip side, my guess would still be that the cards go 0-8 v HF, Delano, Orono, and NP, and struggles to be .500 v Mound, Waconia, and Hutch.
Bluelightspecial

Perfectly said! Thank you!
urban iceman

Post by urban iceman »

notTONIGHT wrote:Give them the 7 seed.

Please!

These kids are awful
I had high regard for most of your posts thru the years but this one bothers me! Teams stumble from time to time but they are human and you should back them win or lose. These boy's have given the town of Luverne alot to cheer for. Now is the time that they need their fan's support!!
Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 »

urban iceman wrote:

Please!

These kids are awful
I had high regard for most of your posts thru the years but this one bothers me! Teams stumble from time to time but they are human and you should back them win or lose. These boy's have given the town of Luverne alot to cheer for. Now is the time that they need their fan's support!!
It's a great loss! Time to wake up and show up for games on the road! Maybe we will learn every shift may be your last!

NUSE couldn't of played any better and Luverne couldn't of played any worse!

Hats off to the purple ladies!

On a side note Bettman did the zamboni driver crash into any Davies at the game last night? What a Bender!!
lamplighter98

Post by lamplighter98 »

Whiner33 wrote:
urban iceman wrote:

It's a great loss! Time to wake up and show up for games on the road! Maybe we will learn every shift may be your last!

On a side note Bettman did the zamboni driver crash into any Davies at the game last night? What a Bender!!
OLE!!!!
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

urban iceman wrote:

Please!

These kids are awful

I was joking, because i knew the onslaught from hate club would be pouring in.
Bettman's Bender

Post by Bettman's Bender »

Whiner33 wrote:
urban iceman wrote:

Please!

These kids are awful

For those who don't know.... Yes, a zamboni driver was arrested for DUI while driving a zomboni... I dont know too many details because it was a Davies girls game and I wasn't there. Apparently his driving was erratic enough to cause concern of the fans. Some things just make you wonder... That guy is definitely a bender.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/zamboni-dr ... d=28632773
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Nice to read a sane, rational thread rather than DEast is peaking, GRapids is the greatest, ER is overrated threadS.

:D
Puckguy19

Post by Puckguy19 »

bardown27 wrote:
elliott70 wrote:

Seeds:
Luverne gets the 1
Hutch gets the 2
New Ulm gets the 3
Depending on who wins between Litch and Marshall on Feb. 5th will get the 4. Loser gets the 5
Willmar the 6 and so on.
I think the reference was to the State seed, not the sectional. 8)
12thgraders

Post by 12thgraders »

Puckguy19 wrote:
bardown27 wrote:
elliott70 wrote: Well, they ain't gettin' the 1 seed!

Seeds:
Luverne gets the 1
Hutch gets the 2
New Ulm gets the 3
Willmar the 6 and so on.
I think the reference was to the State seed, not the sectional. 8)
Sections 1, 3, and 5 will be the draw sections unless there are some crazy upsets in section tournaments.