Fight

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

jdh

Fight

Post by jdh »

What sparked the fight between an adult and student at the WBL-Tartan game last week?
East Side Pioneer Guy

Re: Fight

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

Paging Zach Halverson, Zach Halvorson please pick up the white courtesy phone...
Hockey Is For Everyone
hawkhockey

Post by hawkhockey »

The rumor I've seen is the WBL student section was chanting/yelling some unusually nasty things at the Tartan goalie. I know the original tweet with the video mis-identified the adult, it was not the goalie's dad in the fight. I'm guessing a Tartan parent had enough and the students didn't respond well to being told to knock it off.
inthetwine

Post by inthetwine »

hawkhockey wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:20 pm The rumor I've seen is the WBL student section was chanting/yelling some unusually nasty things at the Tartan goalie. I know the original tweet with the video mis-identified the adult, it was not the goalie's dad in the fight. I'm guessing a Tartan parent had enough and the students didn't respond well to being told to knock it off.
Nope, started after a Tartan player crosschecked White Bear player and knocked into the ice after the whistle had blown. Had nothing to do with students chanting at the goalie. Tartan dad pushed a White Bear student down the steps, and then grabbed a hold of a white bear female parent when she tried to intervene.