Jamie Langenbrunner

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

cloquetfan16

Jamie Langenbrunner

Post by cloquetfan16 »

If jamie would have playes his senior year how many points do you think he would have had ?<br><br>30 goals 70 assissts 100 total points <p></p><i></i>
CEC4ever

Re: Jamie Langenbrunner

Post by CEC4ever »

cloquetfan16 please do not start anymore ridiculous threads you make us look bad <p></p><i></i>
puck14

Re: Jamie Langenbrunner

Post by puck14 »

70 assists? whos he centering, Lemieux, and Gretzky? <br><br>realisticly though good players can put up 40-50 goals. if there linemates can score they'll have a few assists. i'd guess 35 goals, 40 assists. <p></p><i></i>
goalie91

At least 100 points

Post by goalie91 »

His junior year he had 27 goals and 62 assists for 89 points. I'm pretty sure he would have had 100 plus points. Cloquet fans would know better but I believe he had some other good returning players. He made the right move by going to the Canadian juniors. He was too good to play against high schoolers. <p></p><i></i>
Eddie Shore

Re: At least 100 points

Post by Eddie Shore »

His junior year he was part of a big line with seniors Aaron Novak and Sergei Petrov. While he certainly would have had quality players surrounding him had he come back for his senior year, 100 points would have been a stretch based on the fact that opposing teams would have been able to shadow him without concerns that two other 30 goal scorers would be on the ice with him. That being said, Langenbrunner was a great, great high school player. <p></p><i></i>