Edina versus Jefferson

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Who wins

Edina
53%
Jefferson
47%

Total votes: 17

anokahockey7

Edina versus Jefferson

Post by anokahockey7 »

Edina plays jefferson next week and with the new rankings out they are 1 and 2. With edina clearly being number 1. Edina's stats are overpowering compared to jefferson. How bad will the hornets win?
Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

If you look at the stats Edina is a powerhouse...but i do play for Jefferson and i will bet it will be a close game we always play to the level of the team we play....This month we are 26 for 27 points so you cant keep us out of it. I am anxious to play them
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

You'll get your house cleaned by them 8) . No biggie.
Iraqnam
easton23

Post by easton23 »

How can you say that jefferson will get their house cleaned? Edina has lost. So tell me why you think Jefferson will get blown out? Yeah I think everyone here will agree that edina is a good team, but so is jefferson. They may have not played all of top teams yet but they have played burnsville, ep, cent, and wbl. The games that they have lost have all been one goal games except for a open net. So again tell me why jefferson will get house cleaned?
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Let's get people who DONT play for either team commenting. With seeing them both play this year I'd say Edina is the better team, but Jefferson is sneaky. They just linger around against good teams. They normally have solid goaltending which keeps them close. I'd say Edina 4, Jefferson 2.
easton23

Post by easton23 »

I agree. I do not play for either team. I played a few years ago. It should be a really good game to watch.
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

I don't play for Edina nor Jefferson. I stated my honest opinion.
Iraqnam
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

I have seen edina play but have yet to see jefferson play. from what i hear about jefferson, they have solid goaltending and play good defense. edina's first line could beat any first line in the state, and they have good goaltending. it will come down to edina's first line and jefferson's defense...fun to watch
lance

Post by lance »

i would love to see edinas top line vs. wessys.....i would
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

Wessys played Edina and lost 5 to 1. Edina just played a better game than we did. All of our guys were slacking and Edina played a little harder. Our top line did not do too well because Edina did a good job of taking us out before we could get a quality shot. Hope to play Edina again later in the season when we have our team on the same page.
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

FBK19 wrote:Wessys played Edina and lost 5 to 1. Edina just played a better game than we did. All of our guys were slacking and Edina played a little harder. Our top line did not do too well because Edina did a good job of taking us out before we could get a quality shot. Hope to play Edina again later in the season when we have our team on the same page.
They are talking about JGA FBK19.
brave J A

Post by brave J A »

i think jefferson is going to win
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

brave j a i know you are on burnsville JGA and edina's top line center did not play against you guys which threw off our whole line and the top line center is the catacist of that team....so wait until we play you again, stop talking like you're better then edina
JR.

Post by JR. »

Dan Druff wrote:brave j a i know you are on burnsville JGA and edina's top line center did not play against you guys which threw off our whole line and the top line center is the catacist of that team....so wait until we play you again, stop talking like you're better then edina
Dan Druff, you apparently did not pay attention in chemistry class. I think you meant catalyst.
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

haha that is exactly what i meant JR....edina and jefferson will be a hell of a match up though
goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 »

I love the showdown between these two teams......nothing better than a #1 vs #2 game during the regular season
ninjaslipper

Post by ninjaslipper »

jefferson
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

edina 2, jefferson 1
easton23

Post by easton23 »

It was a great game. Both teams had their chances. Jefferson hit a few post as did edina. It will be another great battle on monday night.
brave J A

Post by brave J A »

Dan Druff wrote:haha that is exactly what i meant JR....edina and jefferson will be a hell of a match up though
i cant wait to play you again, it was early in the season for both teams, and one player is not gonna make or break anything like you think
Dan Druff

Post by Dan Druff »

haha you would be surprised...but keep thinking what you think and we'll see you again