A few questions for Junior Gold B?????

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

21troll

A few questions for Junior Gold B?????

Post by 21troll »

Does anybody know if Faribault is going to have a team? If so, I will assume they will participate in District 8 league...

RAVE - are there enough players to form a team?

Prior Lake/St. Thomas - With PL inviting the St. Thomas team into their association, do PL players get to play on the team if they don't attend the the school? I have read some information but I am still unsure.

If you are a coach and interested, if I can get a 8 team Jr. Gold B jamboree together before the season starts and refs are available, would you be interested? If so, please send me a PM.
freighttrain

Re: A few questions for Junior Gold B?????

Post by freighttrain »

21troll wrote:Does anybody know if Faribault is going to have a team? If so, I will assume they will participate in District 8 league...

RAVE - are there enough players to form a team?

Prior Lake/St. Thomas - With PL inviting the St. Thomas team into their association, do PL players get to play on the team if they don't attend the the school? I have read some information but I am still unsure.

If you are a coach and interested, if I can get a 8 team Jr. Gold B jamboree together before the season starts and refs are available, would you be interested? If so, please send me a PM.
1. From what i have heard from others is Faribault is having a team and will be playing in D8 just like Albert Lea

2. Scott and his assistants are not returning to the RAVE. From snooping around the internet on Apple Valleys website they have a JR Gold
team page with the head coach listed as Mike Patrick ( Eagan 06-07 Jr Gold B head coach).

3. Interesting question. I don't know. The one player we had on our team that goes to St. Thomas and plans to return to our team made it sound like only kids that go there. I don't know for sure though they may let the PL kids play on it. Biggest thing about this team is the players need to get waivers from their home association. Some associations may refuse to give them out if they numbers are already low.
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Just heard this past week that Faribault will not be having a Jr Gold team. I have also heard that Farmington is looking into having a team this year.
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

Jefferson will be having either a B or a U16 team this year in addition to their A team. St. Cloud may also field a team, unsure if it will be A or B.