Minnetonka vs. Burnsville officiating

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Youngun8719

Minnetonka vs. Burnsville officiating

Post by Youngun8719 »

How bad can it get?
HalfuhStar

Post by HalfuhStar »

just terrible the refs kicked out around 100 (dont know exact number) students for saying someplayers suck on the other team. haha both teams had over 20 min in penalties, refs not only blew the whistle but blew..
MN-JGA-SCOUT3

Post by MN-JGA-SCOUT3 »

I was at this game and I could not believe how awful the refs were for that game. The fans were just being fans, they didn't harm anyone. The refs over reacted over nothing. They should really check their officiating skills before their next game. They also missed a huge check from behind from Burnsville's #3 on Tonka's #12, which left #12 laying in the corner on the ice for a few minutes. Yet the refs would throw a player in the box for giving a player a little shove after the whistle.
JGApuck

Post by JGApuck »

#20 from tonka played really well. The kid just keeps improving every game
Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap »

So who won?
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Game ended Tonka 6 Burnsville 2.

It really was a pretty good game though. Tonka led 3-2 after 2 periods with shots about even. We had about 13 minutes left on the game clock entering the 3rd due to all the penalites in the first 2 periods and some U16 ceremony that took forever before our game. Still not sure why a U16 ceremony cut into JGA game time...... you would think they would do it as part of their game time...?

Those refs were WAY over their heads last night. Nothing pisses me off more that linesmen calling penalites. Drop the damn puck and call offsides. That's your job.

Congrats to Tonka on staying undefeated. They are a solid group of players.
wildthing

Post by wildthing »

The hour clock should not be started until the officials take the ice. Normally with both teams also on the ice. If a team is late in geting to the ice officials will signal the clock person to start the clock.

I wasnt there, but nothing ticks me off more than a linesman who will not make a call on a blatent penalty when the referee has his back turned, or when a referee misses a major infraction behind the play.
JGAstud08

Post by JGAstud08 »

That was the worst display of officiating I've ever witnessed. The game wasnt even that rough, stripes let that game way out of hand. just awful
Spooks

Post by Spooks »

Yeah That number 20# kid is really doing good this year, i can see him getting some looks from the USHL or NAHL maybe even the OHL.
blueblood

Post by blueblood »

ain't gonna happen - he's going back to the homeland....
Play Like a Champion Today
Youngun8719

Post by Youngun8719 »

im almost positive that the hour clock didnt start till the cermony was over.. and #12 is going back to the home land not #20
CountryGentelman2

Re: #20

Post by CountryGentelman2 »

JGApuck wrote:#20 from tonka played really well. The kid just keeps improving every game
#20 from Tonka didnt do anything out there idk what your watching..kids a joke
Youngun8719

Post by Youngun8719 »

#20 is good but not as good as #11. sophomore sensation
Olan767

Post by Olan767 »

LaceEmUp17 wrote:Game ended Tonka 6 Burnsville 2.

It really was a pretty good game though. Tonka led 3-2 after 2 periods with shots about even. We had about 13 minutes left on the game clock entering the 3rd due to all the penalites in the first 2 periods and some U16 ceremony that took forever before our game. Still not sure why a U16 ceremony cut into JGA game time...... you would think they would do it as part of their game time...?

Those refs were WAY over their heads last night. Nothing pisses me off more that linesmen calling penalites. Drop the damn puck and call offsides. That's your job.

Nice to see u practice what u preach :), remember this quote from u. By the way nice tie against Stillwater the other day.

Olan -

There are missed calls against every team in every game. Sometimes you get the calls and sometimes you don't. It's always easy to place blame when you don't win, and the refs are easiest to place it on.

I bet if you held the lead and took the victory you wouldn't have said anything about it.
HalfuhStar

Post by HalfuhStar »

Its so funny when people call other players a joke on the foRums. Pretty sure the line of 11,2,20 had for of the six goals vs bvill. Also 20 had 3 points. Bvill got waxed take the lose like a man
CountryGentelman2

HalfuhStar wrote:Its so funny when people call other players a joke on the foRums. Pretty sure the line of 11,2,20 had for of the six goals vs bvill. Also 20 had 3 points. Bvill got waxed take the lose like a man
Next time you try to correct someone for what they said lets try to use proper English. For.."Four"..incorrect grammar makes the point your trying to prove come across as useless. Nice attempt though
HalfuhStar

Post by HalfuhStar »

Who cares about a typo? Your mad because a better team beat you.
CountryGentelman2

HalfuhStar wrote:Who cares about a typo? Your mad because a better team beat you.
I don't play for Burnsville, guy
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Olan -

1. We beat Stillwater 5-1 on 12/23. Got the wrong team boss :)

2. There's a difference between your post and mine. I didn't blame the loss on the refs, you did. The calls were equally bad on both sides in our game with Tonka. I simply agreed with another post.

Bump, Set, SPIKE.

[quote="Olan767"][quote="LaceEmUp17"]Game ended Tonka 6 Burnsville 2.

Congrats to Tonka on staying undefeated. They are a solid group of players.[/quote]

Nice to see u practice what u preach :), remember this quote from u. By the way nice tie against Stillwater the other day.

Olan -

There are missed calls against every team in every game. Sometimes you get the calls and sometimes you don't. It's always easy to place blame when you don't win, and the refs are easiest to place it on.

I bet if you held the lead and took the victory you wouldn't have said anything about it.[/quote]
Olan767

Post by Olan767 »

LaceEmUp17 wrote:Olan -

1. We beat Stillwater 5-1 on 12/23. Got the wrong team boss :)

2. There's a difference between your post and mine. I didn't blame the loss on the refs, you did. The calls were equally bad on both sides in our game with Tonka. I simply agreed with another post.

Bump, Set, SPIKE.

Olan767 wrote:
LaceEmUp17 wrote:Game ended Tonka 6 Burnsville 2.

Olan -

I bet if you held the lead and took the victory you wouldn't have said anything about it.
First my apologies for thinking u were with Tonka, they are far superior team next to Wayzata.

Second, put whatever spin you want on your comments. i get it your opinion is the only one that matters.

Third - bump set Spike. Really? that's it? so cute, wanna make me ask u out :)
Cake eater

Post by Cake eater »

Not a single post on this page has come from a bville player so whoever said were mad we lost cause of the refs is wrong. We don't care we lost and thats that. Congrats on your win you baby :)
blueblood

bville

Post by blueblood »

Sorry to say, but lace'emup is a burnsville guy mr. cupcake eater....
HockeyChic6

Post by HockeyChic6 »

CountryGentelman2 wrote:
HalfuhStar wrote:Who cares about a typo? Your mad because a better team beat you.
I don't play for Burnsville, guy
Countryman how's your season on Wessy's Boys going this year?
jvail19

Post by jvail19 »

im from bville and we thought it was dumb that they kicked out the stuent section. it mae the game more fun
portsb1bombers

Post by portsb1bombers »

James, instead of posting doing school you should be listening to your teacher because your spelling sucks.