HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marketing yourself to teams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myhockeyresume

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Marketing yourself to teams Reply with quote

After going through the process of helping my son market himself to coaches and scouts I can say the biggest headache were the guys who would approach me and say they've got this great website where they upload my son's "Hockey resume" and tons of scouts and coaches will come knocking at my door (at a price of course).

Having an online resume is great as it is another tool you can use to upload stats and highlight videos etc, but it's definitely not something worth paying money for!

That experience has resulted in me making a website that is FREE for you to use for your kids. www.myhockeyresume.com

You can submit your profile info and I will put together an online hockey resume for you and send you the direct link so in the event you want to market your kid to a junior team or university you can simply send them the online resume link!

Thanks and best of luck to all!
northwoods oldtimer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing to the hockey public.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: