College Hockey America Tournament

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

BSU Beavers

College Hockey America Tournament

Post by BSU Beavers »

I realize this is a High School Message board, but College Hockey America (CHA) announced yesterday that they will hold their Conference Tournament in Grand Rapids, MN. Bemidji State will be the host and Wells Fargo is the primary sponsor. Other teams in the CHA are Air Force, Alabama-Huntsville, Niagara (NY), Wayne State (Detroit, MI) and Robert Morris (Pittsburg, PA). The winner of the tournament will receive the CHA autobid to the NCAA tournament. Dates of the tournament are March 11-13, 2005.<br><br>From Saturday's Bemidji Pioneer:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/Main.asp? ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
rapids hockey

Re: College Hockey America Tournament

Post by rapids hockey »

how did I miss this thread? <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

just moving it to the <br>top <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... liott70</A> at: 3/6/05 4:22 pm<br></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

just moving it ttt (to the top)<br><br>ttt ttt again ntt<br>again <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... liott70</A> at: 2/28/05 12:42 pm<br></i>
Hockeyisthebest21

CHA

Post by Hockeyisthebest21 »

This weekend is all about the CC vs. U of M series, and rightfully so, but there was a heck of a series in the CHA. Air Force and Bemidji State played some great games, we should not take for granted the gift we have with five D-1 hockey programs. <p></p><i></i>
2AhockeyOldTimer

Re: CHA

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer »

College hockey is some of the best entertainment around. Even my huskies can entertain me, even though its mostly comedic. <p></p><i></i>
fastice16

Re: CHA

Post by fastice16 »

what is with the huskies this season anyway I was hoping for a half decent season but it doesn't look like that will happen. Does anyone have any idea who they are recruting for next season? <p></p><i></i>
whipperwill33

Post by whipperwill33 »

Where can you get tickets? <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Re: College Hockey America Tournament - Tickets

Post by elliott70 »

You can order them through (or at least get a ticket order form) on the CHA website under <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">tournaments</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->.<br><br>website is www.collegehockeyamerica.com <p></p><i></i>
ROYALELK

rooms

Post by ROYALELK »

tickets for games are easy,try and find a place to stay,thats a horse of a different color <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Re: rooms

Post by elliott70 »

I think there is a brand new motel in Deer River - you can try that. <p></p><i></i>
BabyBlueFan4Life

St. Cloud State

Post by BabyBlueFan4Life »

Fastice16-Here is who they have coming in next season. I have never heard of any of these guys except Dan Kronick, a transfer from UMD, formerly of Holy Angels.<br><br>David Carlisle -D (Lincoln USHL)<br>Craig Gaudet -D (Nanaimo BCHL)<br>Dan Kronick -LW (Minnesota-Duluth)<br>Bobby Goepfert -G (Providence)<br>Michael Olson -C (Nanaimo BCHL)<br>Josh Swanson -W (Lincoln USHL)<br> <p></p><i></i>