JRG B 2009-2010 Game Scores

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

Cake eater wrote:burnsville 5
st thomas 0
burnsville was down 4 guys again
who really gives a fuc& how many guys you were missing! all you need to say is you won the game, thats it!! :x
goalie30

Post by goalie30 »

Woodbury 1
Wayzata Gold 2 (scored with 25 seconds left)
- Great game

Woodbury 7
Totino Grace 1
-third place game

Wayzata won the EP tourny beating WBL 6-1
studmuffin88

Post by studmuffin88 »

Mermaid Man wrote:
st thomas 0
who really gives a fuc& how many guys you were missing! all you need to say is you won the game, thats it!! :x

hahaha. thank you bro. your exactly right. NOONE cares how many guys you had. and the funniest part about the whole thing is st. thomas was down four guys and a goalie. i didn't see that in your message when you put the score up. and whats even more funny is it was a scrimmage. the game didn't even count. yep, that's right burnsville, you guys beat us in a scrimmage, but last time i checked we are ahead of you in the rankings, AND we beat you in a REAL game. haha. burnsville kids are RITARDS.
tmacjrgold

Post by tmacjrgold »

Lakeville - 2
Rochester - 1
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

every single post from Burnsville includes " we were down 7 guys but still won".. what a bunch of punks....when will all your guys get out of rehab so you can field a full team??? burnsville is a good team but too many whiney oompa loompas
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

Wayzata-Blue 5
EP-Black 2
Cake eater

Post by Cake eater »

burnsville 3
edina white 1
Cake eater

Post by Cake eater »

studmuffin88 wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote:
st thomas 0

hahaha. thank you bro. your exactly right. NOONE cares how many guys you had. and the funniest part about the whole thing is st. thomas was down four guys and a goalie. i didn't see that in your message when you put the score up. and whats even more funny is it was a scrimmage. the game didn't even count. yep, that's right burnsville, you guys beat us in a scrimmage, but last time i checked we are ahead of you in the rankings, AND we beat you in a REAL game. haha. burnsville kids are RITARDS.
k?? they havent changed the rankings yet
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

Cake eater wrote:
studmuffin88 wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote: who really gives a fuc& how many guys you were missing! all you need to say is you won the game, thats it!! :x

k?? they havent changed the rankings yet
rankings dont change until thursday. they have always changed on thursday because thats when Let's Play Hockey comes out.
goalie30

Post by goalie30 »

Woodbury 7
Rosemount 0
degr31

Post by degr31 »

Prior Lake: 1
EP Black: 4
tmacjrgold

Post by tmacjrgold »

Albert Lea - 9
Rochester - 4

Interesting evening to say the least....

Rochester lost #15 (knee injury) and #16 (seperated collarbone) so we basically played the game with 9 skaters.

Heal up quick boys!!
nux

Post by nux »

Edina White 4
Buffalo 1
MNhockeyrep10

MTKA

Post by MNhockeyrep10 »

MTKA 5
Maple Grove 2

It was a very physical game with jake stewart, number 3, dominating the physical game getting into the heads of there players. He had 28 hits
aljrgb

Post by aljrgb »

tmacjrgold wrote:Albert Lea - 9
Rochester - 4

Rochester lost #15 (knee injury) and #16 (seperated collarbone) so we basically played the game with 9 skaters.

Heal up quick boys!!
hopefully everyone will be 100 percent next time we play you guys.....will agree was a very intresting game but everyone kept there cool and you guys have a very respectable team.....hear any updates on kaine at all??
dh8

Post by dh8 »

tmacjrgold wrote:Albert Lea - 9
Rochester - 4

Heal up quick boys!!
What number are you?
tmacjrgold

Post by tmacjrgold »

I'm the head coach for Rochester.

The initial prognosis on Kaine's knee (as of last night) is that his ACL was OK, his MCL may be strained, but they didn't take x-rays last night (?) so I think he was heading over to sports medicine today.

They did put him in a brace to keep things immobile. Hopefully everything turns out good and he can come back at some point.

Note sure how long our defensman will be gone either while his dislocated collarbone heals, but good new there as well (that he will get a chance to come back).
Mermaid Man

Re: MTKA

Post by Mermaid Man »

MNhockeyrep10 wrote:MTKA 5
Maple Grove 2

It was a very physical game with jake stewart, number 3, dominating the physical game getting into the heads of there players. He had 28 hits
i can understand if you are keeping stats on shots, goals, assists, +/-, etc. but when you start keeping track of how many hits you have in a game, it shows where your attitude really is towards hockey.
Speedy Gonzalez

Post by Speedy Gonzalez »

UNDlars wrote:Wayzata-Blue 5
EP-Black 2
#10 on wayzata blue had one of the sickest goals ever
aljrgb

Post by aljrgb »

tmacjrgold wrote:I'm the head coach for Rochester.

The initial prognosis on Kaine's knee (as of last night) is that his ACL was OK, his MCL may be strained, but they didn't take x-rays last night (?) so I think he was heading over to sports medicine today.

They did put him in a brace to keep things immobile. Hopefully everything turns out good and he can come back at some point.

Note sure how long our defensman will be gone either while his dislocated collarbone heals, but good new there as well (that he will get a chance to come back).
great to hear!!! well good luck coach see you boys in feb
Cake eater

Post by Cake eater »

Burnsville- 6
EP red- 0
goalie30

Post by goalie30 »

Woodbury - 11
Albert Lea - 2
Cake eater

Post by Cake eater »

burnsville 4