Jefferson JGA

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

We dont care about tournaments and if we would of won we would of been stuck playing hockey during the Superbowl...
goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 »

well hopefully there's nothing good on tv when you guys play edina lol...but yea i get what you mean about tournaments in junior gold
uninformedredhead

Post by uninformedredhead »

countrygentleman wrote:
Bullitt wrote:They tied Burnsville and played a terrible game against EP from what I hear. The other loss was in the Duluth tournament which Jefferson always plays all there players and just has fun but I will bet they will be ranked in the top 3 by the end of the year
I'll hold you to that. Look for this thread at the end of the year. Hold me to my word, too. They WILL NOT be in the top 3. And, by what standards do you think they will be third? Third in the state tourny or third in LetsPlayHockey?
You, sir, are retarded. Looks like you got owned.
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Are they top three yet? Nope. Not yet.
Iraqnam
redfirehockey1

Post by redfirehockey1 »

countrygentleman wrote:LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Are they top three yet? Nope. Not yet.
looks to me like you were strongly implying top 3 by the end of regionals.. and states not as great as an indication than end of season rankings -- alot of interesting stuff goes on in state!
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

I definitely could be wrong here. They have a good chance of finishing third or above. They got further than I would have thought. I'll give you that.
Iraqnam
Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

If You look at metro hockey league Jefferson did finish third :D
Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

I said top three and we finished 1st so i wasn't just saying it cause i play for them i just knew we were good enough to
lance

Post by lance »

jefferson do u member playing wessys boys and beating them by getting 2 goals called off......to get to state props to wessys and the refs for helping jefferson win the state tourney......
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Congrats to the Jags! Nice work.
redfirehockey1

Post by redfirehockey1 »

lance wrote:jefferson do u member playing wessys boys and beating them by getting 2 goals called off......to get to state props to wessys and the refs for helping jefferson win the state tourney......
hey lance do you remember losing and not even making state? how's that state championship looking? oh, wait....