best JGB goalie

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Patchy the Pirate

Math skills

Post by Patchy the Pirate »

pondhockeyplayer7 said,

"very overated, not that amazing, especially the big fat one that cannot at all move. the other one however isn't too bad"

Arrrrrrr,

This is why math skills need to be worked a little harder in school these days. In addition to counting the booty from buccaneering, math also comes in handy for rating goalies. Wayzata Gold and their tenders have let in 13 goals over 16 games. Let's see that's ..... 0.8 goals a game. Show me any math that convinces me they're overrated! That thar team has the best goalie stats in the STATE for Jr Gold A or B, East or West or wherever else you want to look.

I guess that's not overrrrrrrrrrrrated.
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

pondhockeyplayer7 wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote:Wayzata Gold has given up only 5 goals this year in league. Their goalies are solid.
very overated, not that amazing, especially the big fat one that cannot at all move. the other one however isn't too bad
youre right the "other" is good. but youre wrong on the "fat" one. he played the last 2 years on wayzata jv. not to shabby
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

saying wayzatas goalies are bad is like sying lebron isn't good because he doesn't make every single 3 he takes. Your just knit picking
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

woodbury whites goalie is purdy good
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

edina green's goalie won them the game against wayzata gold
Patchy the Pirate

Headstand

Post by Patchy the Pirate »

The Edina Green goalie made some saves that were high sea piracy. There was a flurry where he stopped two solid shots, ended up on his back and Wayzata shot the puck towards a wide open net and somehow he snagged it with his glove. Awesome moves. Sweet game by Edina, especially the tunes and the great announcer. They know how to do hockey in Hornetville!

Arrrrrrrr,

Patchy
chris karge12

Post by chris karge12 »

albert leas goalie will beat anyone olses goal out !!
Mr.Penalty

Post by Mr.Penalty »

chris karge12 wrote:albert leas goalie will beat anyone olses goal out !!

haha...good joke!!!

albet leas goalie blows..seeing as how we scored 10 goals on him.
dh8

Post by dh8 »

pretty sure albert lea's goalie is not bad.. a couple bad games but okay considering that we play how many games a year? pretty sure a couple bad games don't matter
Mr.Penalty

Post by Mr.Penalty »

dh8 wrote:pretty sure albert lea's goalie is not bad.. a couple bad games but okay considering that we play how many games a year? pretty sure a couple bad games don't matter

yes...but isnt this thread about jgb's BEST goalie?
capncrunch12

Post by capncrunch12 »

IGH goalie is good
WBLJGADYNASTY18

Post by WBLJGADYNASTY18 »

tmacjrgold wrote:Just FYI..... The Rochester goalie is a rookie, and he threw on the pads for the first time (ever) October 27th.

He is doing a great job for a rookie and gets better every week. He has recorded one shutout so far this season, and in the games where we have been lit up, he is usually making the first, second, and even third save for us (we just haven't been providing the defensive support in front of him).

Like any goalie, he has good nights and off nights, but he jumped right into the fire and you have to applaud him for that. To step in brand new between the pipes at this level is pretty dang impressive in my book
i don't recall anyone wondering if he was new or not... all i remembering reading was if the're GOOD or not.... moron.
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

the guy above me is a total a$$ hole
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

capncrunch12 wrote:IGH goalie is good
that is a total lie. he was not good at all and he was a cocky little four-eye :shock:
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

Classy ^^^
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

IGH's goalie was a very good goalie and is the reason that his team made it to state.

Personally i think the lakeville goalie deserves a lot of respect, he kept us in every game this weekend and many others. I'm not just sayin this because he is our goalie, he truly deserves to be considered one of the best goalies in JGB this year.
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

I would hope your goalie is good
Perfection4

Post by Perfection4 »

I would have to say the IGH goalie is all right but couldnt come through in OT
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

i need to hear from some lakeville kids why you werent able to score on IGH. your gonna tell me that dangle tank couldnt pull through? lakeville couldnt have played very well if they lost to IGH, honestly
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

you guys dominated the whole game and ot when we played lakeville we played with them for the most part I just had a really good game congrats on winning but why do you gotta keep being haters
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

cuz you were talkin crap the whole game and you were hoppin around wavin your hands in the air like a football player.
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

so your team gets to talk crap and i dont get to dish it back to you...wheres the fun in that? i thought it was part of the game

i was really excited to be there it was probably the funnest game i have ever played in, and i havent talked crap once after the game but of course you guys continue to even though you frickin won

grow up
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

I wasn't saying you were bad I just don't see how your team beat lakeville they just had more talent then you. And you talked crap all game that's why kids kept spraying you and stepping over you while you laid on your back. Why would you talk crap after the game? There isn't 1 single thing to talk crap about from your standpoint
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

im saying stop the trash talk after the game is over
i wanted to try and get in your heads not hear you bich at me a day after the game

and we upset lakeville, those happen sometimes
Perfection4

Post by Perfection4 »

Good Game
Last edited by Perfection4 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.