best JGB players

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

shutout30

Post by shutout30 »

after the EP tourny wayzata gold beat both woodbury and white bear orange for the championship, i believe that white bear is overrated right now.
aljrgb

Post by aljrgb »

ghost7 wrote:#15 from rochester could be one of the best in the state. He has gotten numerous looks from junior B teams along with an invite to tryout witth the MN Ice Hawks next season.
i will agree on this except he took a cheap shot that might ruin most of this season for him strained mcl he is a very fast skater great hands and yes i know ice hawks looked at him and will be skating there camps this summer from what he has told me
degr31

Post by degr31 »

aljrgb wrote:
ghost7 wrote:#15 from rochester could be one of the best in the state. He has gotten numerous looks from junior B teams along with an invite to tryout witth the MN Ice Hawks next season.
i will agree on this except he took a cheap shot that might ruin most of this season for him strained mcl he is a very fast skater great hands and yes i know ice hawks looked at him and will be skating there camps this summer from what he has told me
so i assume you're #15
aljrgb

Post by aljrgb »

degr31 wrote:
aljrgb wrote:
so i assume you're #15
no i play for albert lea i talk to him quite a bit.....
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

#14 and #7 from Buffalo are some good fast players.
davinci

Post by davinci »

BHockey#7 wrote:#14 and #7 from Buffalo are some good fast players.
Could you be #7? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Speedy Gonzalez

Post by Speedy Gonzalez »

these threads are so pointless. Talk about someone that you played against that is actually good. Don't just come on here and talk about how you are the best player in JGB. I actually want to know who is good. And the Buffalo hockey program has been a joke since the beginning of time so obviously BHockey#7 is mentally challenged when he says that they are good.
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

14 on burnsville is a good JGB player
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

Speedy Gonzalez wrote:these threads are so pointless. Talk about someone that you played against that is actually good. Don't just come on here and talk about how you are the best player in JGB. I actually want to know who is good. And the Buffalo hockey program has been a joke since the beginning of time so obviously BHockey#7 is mentally challenged when he says that they are good.
nice try f**k head but i play for Boomington but you almost had it right. this is my first year playing JG and JG is a joke in general. I played varsity last year and we played them Buffalo and i talked to number 7 and i also played with him in the summer in AAA hockey and we just played them and he was playing JG becase there high school coaching staff is bad he saying so him and a few bud played JG insted. I play JG hockey because i have a job for school next year. But the moral story is that you never have been good and never will thats why you play JGB and never have played on an A team or even JV so your done talking now.
Gangstee15

Post by Gangstee15 »

BHockey#7 wrote:
Speedy Gonzalez wrote:these threads are so pointless. Talk about someone that you played against that is actually good. Don't just come on here and talk about how you are the best player in JGB. I actually want to know who is good. And the Buffalo hockey program has been a joke since the beginning of time so obviously BHockey#7 is mentally challenged when he says that they are good.
nice try f**k head but i play for Boomington but you almost had it right. this is my first year playing JG and JG is a joke in general. I played varsity last year and we played them Buffalo and i talked to number 7 and i also played with him in the summer in AAA hockey and we just played them and he was playing JG becase there high school coaching staff is bad he saying so him and a few bud played JG insted. I play JG hockey because i have a job for school next year. But the moral story is that you never have been good and never will thats why you play JGB and never have played on an A team or even JV so your done talking now.
wait do you play JGB or JGA? Cause if you went from varsity to JGB somethings wrong
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

Gangstee15 wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote:
wait do you play JGB or JGA? Cause if you went from varsity to JGB somethings wrong
well something is obviously wrong because if he is from bloomington they don't even have a JGA or a JGB team. He would have to be playing U16 which doesn't make sense because if he played varsity last year he should be too old to play U16? I smell something fishy about this story :o
Speedy Gonzalez

BHockey#7 wrote:
how long did it take you to think up this story? Pretty good job BuffaloHockey#7
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

Speedy Gonzalez wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote:
how long did it take you to think up this story? Pretty good job BuffaloHockey#7
about 20mins thanks. But know we dont have a JG team so we play with blake JG.
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

BHockey#7 wrote:
Speedy Gonzalez wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote: nice try f**k head but i play for Boomington but you almost had it right. this is my first year playing JG and JG is a joke in general. I played varsity last year and we played them Buffalo and i talked to number 7 and i also played with him in the summer in AAA hockey and we just played them and he was playing JG becase there high school coaching staff is bad he saying so him and a few bud played JG insted. I play JG hockey because i have a job for school next year. But the moral story is that you never have been good and never will thats why you play JGB and never have played on an A team or even JV so your done talking now.
blake doesn't have a junior gold team either!!! what kind of crap are you trying to pull???
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

Mermaid Man wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote:
Speedy Gonzalez wrote: how long did it take you to think up this story? Pretty good job BuffaloHockey#7
blake doesn't have a junior gold team either!!! what kind of crap are you trying to pull???
Do you ride the short bus?? Yes they do.
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

Im just f**king with you guys yes i play for Buffalo i was just messing around.
Gangstee15

Post by Gangstee15 »

BHockey#7 wrote:Im just f**king with you guys yes i play for Buffalo i was just messing around.
haha you play JGB
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

we dont have that many kids. So we only have one team.
hocky011

Post by hocky011 »

BHockey#7 wrote:we dont have that many kids. So we only have one team.
Yeah one, god awful team, you lost to Elk River! haha
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

hocky011 wrote:
the team goes from kids that cant skate to jv and v players.
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

BHockey#7 wrote:
hocky011 wrote:
and we all know how good Buffalo's JV and Varsity are :wink: :lol:
capncrunch12

Post by capncrunch12 »

dh8 wrote:
Cake eater wrote:i caught a bit of a bville game and number 14 is outstanding.

i heard he scored 11 goals in the rochester tournament?
is that true?
He was really good and number 12 I think it was on bville is small but has really nice hands
sounds like a puck hog to me. there is a thing called passing he should try it. that is unless the rest of team sucks that much.
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

Mermaid Man wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote:
hocky011 wrote: Yeah one, god awful team, you lost to Elk River! haha
ya are varsity sucks dick this year.
Speedy Gonzalez

BHockey#7 wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote: the team goes from kids that cant skate to jv and v players.
they suck every year
BHockey#7

Post by BHockey#7 »

Speedy Gonzalez wrote:
BHockey#7 wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote: and we all know how good Buffalo's JV and Varsity are :wink: :lol:
they suck every year
what school do you go to???