wayzeta tournemant scores and anything related

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Yes, it was number 11.
hipchx

Post by hipchx »

Congrats to Wayzata! Super Tournament. Just keep in mind, only two touraments really count: Regions and State. Everything else is just cake frosting.

Buckle up! Tough schedule ahead.
likeiseeit

Post by likeiseeit »

yes wayzata is a very good balanced team,but i can also see other teams starting to figure it out. should be a very interesting season.
hipchx

Post by hipchx »

^^^No doubt. They don't give any regional seedings based on mid-season standings. This is a great league and on any night one team can beat another. Yes, it should be interesting.
Hockeyfan#8

Post by Hockeyfan#8 »

as you all can clearly see white bear lake made a decent push to lagitamize themselves, but came up a little short. Good effort bears
"If your not first, your last" R.B.
Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap »

Hockeyfan#8 wrote:as you all can clearly see white bear lake made a decent push to lagitamize themselves, but came up a little short. Good effort bears
But...if you're not first your last right??? You said hockey fan#8, just throwing out there
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
hipchx

Post by hipchx »

Fan#8 - Right on! WBL had a terrific tournament and they gave Wayzata all they could handle. Good luck the rest of the season.
likeiseeit

Post by likeiseeit »

i did see wb play,like i see it they dont have a clear dominent player,they just have a very hard working team. like they say hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work. who's going to have the fire in their belly at the end
Hockeyfan#8

Post by Hockeyfan#8 »

Reg Dunlap wrote:
Hockeyfan#8 wrote:as you all can clearly see white bear lake made a decent push to lagitamize themselves, but came up a little short. Good effort bears
But...if you're not first your last right??? You said hockey fan#8, just throwing out there[/quote

it was sarcasim when i said good effort :roll:
"If your not first, your last" R.B.
Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap »

Hockeyfan#8 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:
But...if you're not first your last right??? You said hockey fan#8, just throwing out there[/quote

it was sarcasim when i said good effort :roll:
It was a good effort though. Close game. Everyone played hard.
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.