Rogers at Cambridge Isanti Friday Night

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Roger or CI

CI
60%
Rogers
40%

Total votes: 25

bufpuck

Post by bufpuck »

The poll results just mean there are more CI kids on the board then Rogers
bufpuck

Post by bufpuck »

I kinda have to Boblee on this one...CI is looking good lately...
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Ok Royals........ while HO HO is out at the Buffalo game with all his multiple username friends.
I know you are prepared to try and give your team a win, it won't be easy we know, the battle will soon begin....
Don't be fooled [-X by that poster (HO) who's artificially trying to build you up...when all he really needs to do is keep his loose trap :-#
His team lost to C/I it's so, and it's really to bad for everyone that he just can't let it go... and now he has become the biggest :oops: for the team of Buffalo, this is no knock to the Bison players, and coaches a quality team they are.. it's just that this Sybil poster HO HO has really gone to far.
So get your rest and bring your best I know your ready for this test.
Good luck guys!
one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty »

im pumped im sure CI and R/Z players are to
StarsHockey

Post by StarsHockey »

6-3 rogers with an empty netter
schleeper

Post by schleeper »

dont go and make stupid random predictions like someone cares about it
bufpuck

Post by bufpuck »

Stars Hockey...it won't be that close.
one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty »

prolly said the same when CI played buffalo too look how that turned out
bufpuck

Post by bufpuck »

really didn't say anything
StarsHockey

Post by StarsHockey »

thats funny, i thought this was a poll or prediction thread.......
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

CNT: Did you play goalie without a helmet as a kid? I am defending and predicting victory for your team. I honestly think CI will fold as I mentioned at least 10 times. I think you are one these hockey people that always has a conspiracy theory and thinks everyone is out to get them...CNT that is called paranoia. I am tired of ](*,) ...apparently I am the only one who who doesn't think this is a close game at all...Regarding the Sybil and going to far remark...First, I wasn't aware that i needed to stay within the guidelines you have laid out for this bored...Second if anyone from Buffalo has a problem with me I am sure they are quite capable of speaking up themselves...
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

Let's go Royals! Prove me right tonight and make the jackets BLUE!
Jamacian bobsled team

Post by Jamacian bobsled team »

Lets go jackets!!! Show the royals how you're really able to play. Show them that their first win was just a fluke. Come out flying, i want to see sparks coming off your skates. Good Luck tonight!
betterlucknexttime

Post by betterlucknexttime »

Royals will get dominated by cambridges 4th line
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

CNT and the Royals are coming over tonight to CI with attitude. They will outskate, out hit, out THINk in a big way, out shoot and outscore the Bluejackets tonight...This game will be a blow out and the Jackets conference title hopes as well as these bad attitudes will be put to rest. I am sure we won't seeing many of these Cambridge posters who came out of the closet after Buffalo win on the bored after tonights shallacking by Rogers.
"buffalobob"

Post by "buffalobob" »

rogers has not had a hard game all year other than buffalo which they lost i beleive and if im not mistaken cambridge beat buffalo. shallacking i guess will be the case for rogers.
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

BB...you are a mess..Rogers just beat up Hopkins...why can't you and the CI guys face the facts that Rogers is just the superior team?
"buffalobob"

Post by "buffalobob" »

hopkins is a decent team but no where near the level of FL or buf or andover. beating hopkins is as impressive as beating STMA
collegebum68068

CI

Post by collegebum68068 »

I dont get how you can say that Cambridge players have bad attitude. Especially if you were watching the buffalo game considering two kids from buffalo were suspended for " striking a offical" Guys lets stop the trash talkin let the two teams play and cheer for your team and not againest other. BUt CI will come to play.
mnorth5

Re: CI

Post by mnorth5 »

collegebum68068 wrote:I dont get how you can say that Cambridge players have bad attitude. Especially if you were watching the buffalo game considering two kids from buffalo were suspended for " striking a offical" Guys lets stop the trash talkin let the two teams play and cheer for your team and not againest other. BUt CI will come to play.
One Player sat out last night...not two....

Anybody going to this game tonight that could give updates on here how the game goes ?
schleeper

Post by schleeper »

there will be lots of updates. probably talking about chumley's hat trick. im also sure there will be whining about the officials from HO
betweenthepipes

Refs

Post by betweenthepipes »

I believe that the refs have already been paid by Cambridge and are now planning out their game to favor Cambridge.
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

Hopkins beat Armstrong last night and is 11-3...i'd say it is an impressive win...
HOFamer

Re: Refs

Post by HOFamer »

betweenthepipes wrote:I believe that the refs have already been paid by Cambridge and are now planning out their game to favor Cambridge.
You'll need it BTP's...The only hat trick Chumley gets tonight is 3 penalties for lipping off to the officials after Royals score...
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

scleeper-see yah around 10pm then bragging about your big win...or cryin about how the refs picked on CI for picks and cheap shots...or not at all (my guess)