Who is the best players in the state, and what team?

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

The Weight Room

Post by The Weight Room »

apparently bash brother is the junkie of all levels of hockey. everyone else is wrong when it comes to judging players. he clearly has nothing else to do besides sit around and trash people on the internet. he must be so good at whatever he does that makes him omniscient.
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

The Weight Room wrote:apparently bash brother is the junkie of all levels of hockey. everyone else is wrong when it comes to judging players. he clearly has nothing else to do besides sit around and trash people on the internet. he must be so good at whatever he does that makes him omniscient.
So you can honestly tell me that the single best hockey player in minnesota plays for IGH?

Kelly Hurt is a good player but not the best. . . If you can count Travis Steichen from last year then ya IGH HAD the best player in the state.
BB
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

Kelly Hurt Hahaha!
The Weight Room

Post by The Weight Room »

Bash Brother wrote: So you can honestly tell me that the single best hockey player in minnesota plays for IGH?
i never said that. you assume way too much. if youre truly the all knowing master you think you are why do you concern yourself with junior gold forums?
Sauce2122

Post by Sauce2122 »

Lakevilles #7 IS the best player in the state. He would be leading the varsity team in goals if he was on it and has around 90 points this season with like 50+ goals. Im not just saying this because im from lakeville.
wesboy9

Post by wesboy9 »

Then why isnt he on varsity?
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

Sauce2122 wrote:He would be leading the varsity team in goals if he was on it and has around 90 points this season with like 50+ goals. .
i have 50+ goals this season its not that hard to do in jr gold sorry...
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

ya im not that far away either ive just missed a lot of games against weak teams so i missed out on padding my points. i'm sure he is a great player though. but a lot of it has to probably do with having great line mates that know how you play, fbk has 50+ goals cause i feed that kid the puck like he's a starving child, but he does the same in return and i get a lot of assists out of it as well. i think a lot of this has to do with who your linemates are and who you play. also if you have good d or not
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

#7 from Lakeville is probably the best individual player at the JGB level. #17 from Wessy's is pretty good too. Numbers 12, 8, and 10 from Edina are also among the top but IMO #7 (Lakeville) is probably the most talented.
Hockeyfan69

Re: The best of the best

Post by Hockeyfan69 »

hey guys i love hockey i am 16 from rochester.....im not the best to b honest i gotta give it to lakevilles first line they are sick they killed us 7-2....the first line shoulda played varsity but there was prolly a reason why....but yea it was fun playing with all of you boyz.......it was a great season
Last edited by Hockeyfan69 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

WBhockey08 wrote: fbk has 50+ goals cause i feed that kid the puck like he's a starving child, but he does the same in return and i get a lot of assists out of it as well. i think a lot of this has to do with who your linemates are and who you play. also if you have good d or not
feed me like a starving child? I think that was me that said to you that i feed you like a starving child.... vash prochladnoye
Well anyway hockeyfan69 has a great comment haha.
Hockeyfan69

Post by Hockeyfan69 »

great season guys
Last edited by Hockeyfan69 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

ya u did say that but u kno i feed u way more than u feed me, not enough credit to the playmakers, goal scores hog the glory
tmacjrgold

Post by tmacjrgold »

Hey Tyler (#16 from Rochester), this is coach. I hope your just 'messing' with the SSP goalie and having a little fun. Remember - you still represent Rochester and your team, so don't be out here trash talking or dragging other teams and players down (cause I would hate to have to bench you) :-)

As far as their team being 'garbage' I'm pretty sure they just knocked us out of the D8 play-offs 4-3 Monday night. I know we only had eight skaters but they beat us three out of five this year. It turned out to be a pretty fun series!

Keep it positive buddy - (focus on that All Star game) and we'll see you at practice.......

Coach
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

tmacjrgold wrote:Hey Tyler (#16 from Rochester), this is coach. I hope your just 'messing' with the SSP goalie and having a little fun. Remember - you still represent Rochester and your team, so don't be out here trash talking or dragging other teams and players down (cause I would hate to have to bench you) :-)

As far as their team being 'garbage' I'm pretty sure they just knocked us out of the D8 play-offs 4-3 Monday night. I know we only had eight skaters but they beat us three out of five this year. It turned out to be a pretty fun series!

Keep it positive buddy - (focus on that All Star game) and we'll see you at practice.......

Coach
Awwww cute!
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

UNDlars wrote:#7 from Lakeville is probably the best individual player at the JGB level. #17 from Wessy's is pretty good too. Numbers 12, 8, and 10 from Edina are also among the top but IMO #7 (Lakeville) is probably the most talented.

i saw lakevilles first line today and they were pretty good. but for me i thought that #9 was better than his linemates, he is bigger and more physical and had a better shot, 7 was faster but in my opinion not better than 9, this is just my opinion and what i saw so if usually its the other way around, im basing this soley on one game. but lakeville is a great team and hope to get a chance to play there 1st line
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

basically what me and WBhockey08 saw was lakeville only has one line that really produces like our team. Argue with me all you want guys if you want to but remember this is Jr gold b.
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

cullen rowley, chris brunner, or justin jach on burnsville JGA
Tony Todora on Bville JGB has a cannon and can skate great
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

The Weight Room wrote:
Bash Brother wrote: So you can honestly tell me that the single best hockey player in minnesota plays for IGH?
i never said that. you assume way too much. if youre truly the all knowing master you think you are why do you concern yourself with junior gold forums?
Beacuse i happen to do whatever i want.
BB
wayzatahockey30

Post by wayzatahockey30 »

Id watch #4, Tyler Dubbin from wayzata. The kid skates by everyone with no problem.
wildhockey5

Post by wildhockey5 »

all the kids on WBL.
Hock-ey- One of the best sports in the world.