Positive Ways to improve Minnesota Hockey

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

JOHNSONPREZ

Re: showcase

Post by JOHNSONPREZ »

Good Luck to all the Minnesota hockey reps in the upcoming state meeting I hope all of you make the right decisions for the kids benefit.<br>Thanks for all your hard work.<br><br>Johnsonprez <p></p><i></i>
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

PAMESH<br><br>So your saying run them down the HS Section lines?<br><br>Hmm, lets see here. A Peewee kid from Buffalo and Roseau try out for the section 8 team and both make the team. Where are practices and home games going to be held. Can you imagine what that season is gong to cost? <br><br>Hockey would definately turn into an Elitest sport for sure. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... RLStars</A> at: 4/17/06 2:19 pm<br></i>
2AhockeyOldTimer

wow..

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer »

PAMESH...that was the worst idea ever. <p>Taylor Mattson-The Next Non-Mr. Hockey</p><i></i>
Gray Mullet

Post by Gray Mullet »

Holy Cow.....that is a very bad idea. Hockey needs to grow the game not diminish it. <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

meeting

Post by elliott70 »

Friday, April 28 in Detroit Lakes at the Holiday Inn at 7pm.<br><br>Strategy Session with a lot of similar topics as discussed here. <p></p><i></i>