Rogers at Cambridge Isanti Friday Night

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Roger or CI

CI
60%
Rogers
40%

Total votes: 25

schleeper

Post by schleeper »

HOFamer wrote:Hopkins beat Armstrong last night and is 11-3...i'd say it is an impressive win...
more impressive is CI's tie to FL who beat brainerd
schleeper

Re: Refs

Post by schleeper »

betweenthepipes wrote:I believe that the refs have already been paid by Cambridge and are now planning out their game to favor Cambridge.
that was retarded.
youngblood19

Post by youngblood19 »

any update?
betweenthepipes

score

Post by betweenthepipes »

Rogers- 3 EN
Cambridge- 0

shots 39 to 31 in favor of Rogers.
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

boy I get sick of being right...gee i don't any of the guys from CI on the board bragging about Chumleys hatrick.
one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty »

3-0 with an empty net is alot different than 8-1

and ask any rogers player they in no way dominated

1 fluke goal not takin anything away from scat's goal but im sure even he would say its a fluke it was a wiffed pass/shot that bounced over the goalies stick

1 empty netter

shots were close

kupka played his ass off had prolly 5 shots hit his mask and made alot of amazing saves

i give credit to rogers they are a very good team with lots of talent and i wish them the best of luck
gr19

Post by gr19 »

CI does not belong anywhere in the top 6 in 7AA. 3-0 to Rogers? ROGERS?
betweenthepipes

GR19

Post by betweenthepipes »

Your still in Alaska aren't you GR? A few years ago you could say that but this year those boys got some talent. Watch the rankings in the next few weeks they might crack the top 20 for double A. Cambridge IMO still belongs in the top 6 over brainerd.
gr19

Post by gr19 »

If the seedings come out and Brainerd has to play on Feb. 17 for the play-in game, I will be laughing in tears.
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

#1 HO HO and his multiple username friends and his BS about this game was crap......... C/I played Rogers in one heck a va game, the shots were real close, and the physical game was for real, and both teams showed up to play as I always said they would.
#2 The refs let them play this game on the edge, Kupka was solid as was the GT for C/I.
#3 I was impressed that the C/I goalie stopped as many rocket shots that most goalies would not.(seeing how he was supposed to wilt) According to HO HO?????????

The 1st goal by Scatterlli for R/Z was a fluke that got by the C/I goaltender...it happens.
The second by Waddick from a wierd angle found the net, and a EN goal by Berquist sealed the deal.... this was in no way a blowout.
It was a hard fought game that both teams gave there all.
Hats off to the C/I fans they were class acts in mass.

Rogers 3 - C/I 0
StarsHockey

Post by StarsHockey »

i got the 3 goal spread rite, just not the score. tuesday's game between rogers/monti is going to be one heck of a game.....
one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty »

true im pumped to see who wins that one
boblee

Post by boblee »

Congrats to Rogers. Nice win. Now I picked you against Monti...so go get another one.
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

CNT...Crap? Your just mad I predicted the outcome and even you admit the CI goalie got lucky with a couple saves that hit him by accident or the score would have been worse...I am sure you were sweating this one all day yesterday...not me...I knew the game would turn out the way it did....obviously. I again don't understand your crummy attitude...Again, CI only shows up to play Buffalo...obviously getting shutout last night at home proves I am right...again...CNT if only you would listen...
Can't Never Tried

HOFamer wrote:CNT...Crap? Your just mad I predicted the outcome and even you admit the CI goalie got lucky with a couple saves that hit him by accident or the score would have been worse...I am sure you were sweating this one all day yesterday...not me...I knew the game would turn out the way it did....obviously. I again don't understand your crummy attitude...Again, CI only shows up to play Buffalo...obviously getting shutout last night at home proves I am right...again...CNT if only you would listen...
What happened to your 8-1 prediction HO HO ??
HOFamer

Post by HOFamer »

The game was a blowout...3-0 is good enough for me. Should have been worse but what the heck...

CNT, why do you call me me HO HO, do you think I am fat and eat HOHO's all day? My screen name is HOFamer short for 'Hall of Famer'...this means that I did play and did quite well.

Consider my success in sports a Masters degree in athletic knowledge while your just a slacker with an attitude. Look at it this way CNT. If someone you worked with had a Masters in Computer Science would you listen to them when trying to do HTML? Same difference here ..I just know more about it than you and the sooner you admit it the better off you'll be.
Can't Never Tried

HOFamer wrote:The game was a blowout...3-0 is good enough for me. Should have been worse but what the heck...

CNT, why do you call me me HO HO, do you think I am fat and eat HOHO's all day? My screen name is HOFamer short for 'Hall of Famer'...this means that I did play and did quite well.

Consider my success in sports a Masters degree in athletic knowledge while your just a slacker with an attitude. Look at it this way CNT. If someone you worked with had a Masters in Computer Science would you listen to them when trying to do HTML? Same difference here ..I just know more about it than you and the sooner you admit it the better off you'll be.
If that was so.... why did I say it would be a close game between the 2 teams and you said it would be an 8-1 route?
:P

I call you HO HO because of the cream filling between your ears :lol: :lol: