Breck at Orono 1-6-07

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Winner!

Orono
53%
Breck
47%

Total votes: 30

FutureSeaWolve

Goaltending

Post by FutureSeaWolve »

March3333Madness wrote:Orono wins - better goaltending - better team that's just getting lines set.
I don't know where u got better goaltending, I think Micheal Briggs is a very solid goalie and not so sure about Orono's goaltending tonight. :?
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

boblee wrote:
fastman99 wrote:Orono takes this game
Orono 2
Breck 1

Breck will choke.

Hey boblee, let me guess Orono will loose just like last night....who was right again?
You are wrong this time my friend. Breck picks up a much needed "W" in this one.
Nice call Boblee one goal game for Breck...more goals scored then I thought.
:wink:
jmpfan2008

Post by jmpfan2008 »

5-4 Breck, but it didn't really seem as close as the score. Orono got a goal late in the 3rd, and could have made it a good game, but Breck dominated most of the gameplay. Both teams played well however, and both have a chance to make it far in the post-season.

Orono had a couple lapses in defense that could have made the game more out of hand, they need to solidify their defense. They have a solid offense, and i can see them doing some good things. All of their goals were nice set up plays that the Breck goalie didn't have a chance to stop, if they keep this going, they will do well

Breck had some issues connecting the offense and defense, although they have started to gel as a team with so many new people, it is a long process, and it is not done yet. They need to continue to work on learning how to work as a team more and use all of the individual talent for the team.
boblee

Post by boblee »

Time to stop making ridiculous threads about me.
Monsterstick12

Post by Monsterstick12 »

I am going to have to agree with Iceman. Allday talks alot of trash, its getting quite annoying allday. You should probably stop now. Its getting old.
chuck69

Post by chuck69 »

i agree allday is getting really old. its none stop smack talk from this kid. please grow up allday.
Monsterstick12

Post by Monsterstick12 »

Thank you chuck69. I am glad someone finally agrees with me. Wow that person is annoying.
allday45

Post by allday45 »

monsterstick you're a tool...if you care that much about a message board than you need some help or a girlfriend or something...