Roseau @ Warroad 1/11 on FSN

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who comes out on Top

Rams
88%
Warriors
12%

Total votes: 77

Lundy

Post by Lundy »

I'm trying to figure this out....

If Ness and Landman would choose to go somewhere to further their hockey career. Went on to have college careers. Would they be considered alumni??? They have played games???? I heard from someone in Roseau that there is a comittee that picks the teams and they have very strict rules.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of those rules.
I'm a big Rule guy.
SB24

Post by SB24 »

really? this is a serious discussion? an alumni team?
RIP suzy 12.10.2006 - 2.27.2008
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

no answer? SB24. Is that too deep into Roseau politics for you?

"If you want things changed or want an answer. I would suggest that you come to a meeting and make a proposal to the comittee. If you can get a majority vote. Then you could change the format. "

It's a shame a small group of people would discriminate against players that have worked hard to advance to next level. Fortunate players that are blessed enough with skills to advance. For shelfish reasons I believe. Some of these people realize if they leave. There is no shot at Roseau making it to state. For some, Roseau making it to state is all they have to live for. A program starts from tiny mites to high school. Roseau is good because of its program. I few tweeks they could be GREAT.

Every 5 years they get together and celebrate a reunion.
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

Watching the Philadelphia-Pittsburgh game. NBC.

Brett Hull was commenting on this.

Pittsburgh all the talent in the world but now they are talking about firing the coach.

Because he is not playing his two studs enough. 19 and 20 years old. Malkin and Crosby. They were around 20 minutes of ice time. Should be about 30. They are young and you can play them forever.

He was also preaching about watching tape after tape after tape about teaching a young kids how to play the game.
lol:
boblee

Post by boblee »

I finally watched thsi game today. Congrats to Jacob Vatnsdal (SP). Great game. I am glad this kid was given a chance to play.
bauerhock15

Post by bauerhock15 »

warroad's new goalie is SICK. That kid is very talented and im sure the ram's coach is indifferent about his decision with that young man. Ive never seen a goalie with such a good right leg. Usually that is most goalies weak spot, and this kid can poke it out there. I am very impressed
boblee

Post by boblee »

WEll, they have that pretty good back up in Mike Lee. It was an easy decision for Roseau to let him go. I'm just glad he has a place to play hockey.
hockeyfan32

Post by hockeyfan32 »

What Most people do not realize is Roseau Started the season with 4 goalies that could start in a lot of places Bjerk, Biermaier, Vatnsdal, and Lee and its REALLY tought to keep 3 senior goalies especially when Sophomore Lee has been playing the way he has, plus you 3 more trying out a sophmore, junior, and a frehsman
Dickie Dunn

Post by Dickie Dunn »

This guy was stunned in the pre-game. :shock: I hadn't seen the Rams new vintage whites...just about fell over. Those are the one that were described by the Renegade as his favorite all-time Roseau jersey in last season's best all-time jersey thread. Absolutely SWEET!! :) Between his better half, flavor of brew and his choice of jerseys that old Renegade must have pretty good taste....wonder where that old dog disappeared to.
"I was trying to capture the spirit of the thing"
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

Dickie Dunn wrote:This guy was stunned in the pre-game. :shock: I hadn't seen the Rams new vintage whites...just about fell over. Those are the one that were described by the Renegade as his favorite all-time Roseau jersey in last season's best all-time jersey thread. Absolutely SWEET!! :) Between his better half, flavor of brew and his choice of jerseys that old Renegade must have pretty good taste....wonder where that old dog disappeared to.
Yeah. I wonder, too. :wink:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
Ram Hockey

Post by Ram Hockey »

east hockey wrote:
Dickie Dunn wrote:This guy was stunned in the pre-game. :shock: I hadn't seen the Rams new vintage whites...just about fell over. Those are the one that were described by the Renegade as his favorite all-time Roseau jersey in last season's best all-time jersey thread. Absolutely SWEET!! :) Between his better half, flavor of brew and his choice of jerseys that old Renegade must have pretty good taste....wonder where that old dog disappeared to.
Yeah. I wonder, too. :wink:

Lee
I'm not sure but I think I know! :lol:
Green and White Fan

Renegade??

Post by Green and White Fan »

Hey Dickie, if you bump into the old Renegade, remind him that he still owes me a frosty, for the Rams going to state last year> :wink: I do agree that the vintage jerseys looked great. I hope we get to see more of them this year. =D>
slapshooter

6,239th post by SS since Feb 28th 2002

Post by slapshooter »

Renegade's never far from the board! :arrow: Image Image Image
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

Dickie

Heads up!!!!!.....Devil might be there sooner than you think.

"Wait until Lent"
Stitch Lips

Who do you think Renegade is?

Post by Stitch Lips »

Reneg ... er, I mean Lundy ... you need to work on your golf game. :P ](*,)
gatzke

Re: ???

Post by gatzke »

hipcheck wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the "Great Dusty" never played one single game for the Rams.

So why would they put him in a High School Reunion AllStar Game?
he played JV
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

If Roseau's program was so good. Kids would not have to leave to go to a better one. You don't you want them to leave. Get with the "program."

:lol:
hipcheck

huh?

Post by hipcheck »

Why did you stay??
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

You could learn a thing or two from SS.

"Controversy creates cash."

Meaning more posters and more viewers.

Speading lies and convincing the "natives" to learn from the Catholics and the DEVIL.

What do you think Slapshooter?

200 posts and 14,000 views....

So here it is.....

Lundy proposes a score to settle all scores. Someone lines it up I am IN.
Boxing match at Roseau Memorial Arena this summer between Lundy and Mr. Oliver. Come one come all....Tickets are cheap. All proceeds go to the CAIA.(part of the "new" program campain.) There will be standing room only. Lundy will even allow Big Red to pick a special guest referee. Maybe sometime during the summer hockey camp????

Or will the former CFL great bow out and retreat to Detroit Lakes.

"Wait Until Lent."
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

Lets be quiet and maybe the DEVIL will go away.
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

I better get ready...

There are going to be some bronco busting fans in Norfolk Friday night. Wish you were going to be there "Dusty" :wink:

Shoot you in Chicago.
Maybe we will see you in the playoffs.
I wish you well.
Lundy

Post by Lundy »

Where's Dickie at?
:oops:
Stitch Lips

Lundy, Al Bundy, Ted Bundy? What's the difference?

Post by Stitch Lips »

Lundy ... you should be careful ... I heard that you are rousing ole Bluesbuddy from the grave.

I hear ya man ... but please don't awaken a sleeping giant.

yerz alma matter izzy gonna git orange crushed bah da merecat spit toons cum march forwerdz at da minny ralph in turftown.

git da help OFF {mosquito repellant} da trachsel willz ya? da trane air conditioner is cumming yerz wayz.

Sincerely signed,

Cybil

{shepherd?}