Cloquet V. Elk River

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Jacks or Elks

Poll ended at Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:12 pm

Jacks
63%
Elks
37%

Total votes: 93

Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

TomTheBomb wrote:
EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:And you might be cool someday...
Too bad we can't say the same about you, EREmpire.
TomTheBomb wrote:
EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:You are waaaaaaaaaay too new pal. Way too new.
And you are waaaaaay too nerdy, sticking your nose in the air to a new guy, as if your status of 3,000 posts on this board proves how much more advanced you are than everyone with less. You never even say anything knowledgable or insightful. Stick to Star Wars and D&D, geek.

Care to bet against your home town again on this game?
Fine insightful posts. What time do you ER fans start eating your young?
Frequent_MN_Flyer

Post by Frequent_MN_Flyer »

crash_the_net wrote:Everyone should know that the REAL section final game was on tuesday in Elk River.

Elks 3
CEC 1
What? You must mean the Cambridge vs Northern Lakes game.
Frequent_MN_Flyer

Post by Frequent_MN_Flyer »

Just like the game at the DECC in December. Mark Fleischer made it sound like Mr. Johnson had no trouble slicing the cake. Grand Rapids will do the deed of blowing out the candles. =D>
chopchopMN

Post by chopchopMN »

so...because I'm a newbie that automatically means I dont know anything? :-s
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote: Citiots- 1
Sydiots- 0

I'd watch out Cloquet, Syd hasn't been so hot when it comes to picking winners lately.

Good one EREmpire :roll: my quantrains say Cloquet by 4 :wink:

Nostradamus 8)
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

Wow! :shock: When did this turn into "attempt to bash Empire"? :lol: Gave me a good laugh at least.

And all you "geniuses", when did I point to my post count (way past 3k btw)? I just was telling him (like Neut did later) that it wasn't like he thought it was. But hey, if Ray & Tommy wanna think it like that, then be my guest. Nothing is stopping ya...

Tommy is just still mad that I won the bet. :roll:

Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
Morris Wanchuk

M0 weighs in...@ 135!!!

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Allright listen you sissies.......Chop-Chop knows exactly what he is talkin about! It would do you right to listen to the low post total theres a reason cuzza the season guy. On the other hand, what is the stink with ER? Man, you guys need to settle. M0 likes the elks heart but picks the jacks skill

C-E-C 5
E Ribber 3
:lol:
TomTheBomb

Post by TomTheBomb »

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:Tommy is just still mad that I won the bet. :roll:
I could care less who won the bet. I just may be bitter that you carry the name EREmpire when you represent everything but. No pun intended... And I just call geeks like I see 'em. It's been that way since elementary school. It's what most people do.

Elk River 21
Cloquet 3
DFORCE10

Post by DFORCE10 »

This game will be a good one. Elk Ricver always plays hard and has some great talent on their team. They have seemed to play a little inconsistent but if their on they will be tought to beat. BUT i think the jacks will take this one. They will be playing hard knowing TJ has a chance to come back if they make it to state. The jacks need Reid to play Solid and they need some goals from jokinen and karlson
EREmpireStrikesBack

TomTheBomb wrote:
I could care less who won the bet. I just may be bitter that you carry the name EREmpire when you represent everything but. No pun intended... And I just call geeks like I see 'em. It's been that way since elementary school. It's what most people do.

Elk River 21
Cloquet 3
Geek? Ouch... I'm not totally that. :cry: :oops: And represent everything but? I've just become partial with more experience. I still bleed red & black, don't try to deny me that.

Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

TomTheBomb wrote:

Elk River 21
Cloquet 3
TomTheBomb, do us all a favor and spew your verbal diarrhea someplace else. Aren't you the same knucklehead who started a thread about an Elk River/Duluth East final?
EREmpireStrikesBack

Lumberjack wrote:
TomTheBomb wrote:

Elk River 21
Cloquet 3
TomTheBomb, do us all a favor and spew your verbal diarrhea someplace else. Aren't you the same knucklehead who started a thread about an Elk River/Duluth East final?
Actually that was me under Tommy's name.

rayfinkel

Post by rayfinkel »

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:
TomTheBomb wrote:

Elk River 21
Cloquet 3
Geek? Ouch... I'm not totally that. :cry: :oops: And represent everything but? I've just become partial with more experience. I still bleed red & black, don't try to deny me that.

ERE you dont bleed as much Red and Black as I do, Ill promise you that.
EREmpireStrikesBack

rayfinkel wrote:
EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:
TomTheBomb wrote: I could care less who won the bet. I just may be bitter that you carry the name EREmpire when you represent everything but. No pun intended... And I just call geeks like I see 'em. It's been that way since elementary school. It's what most people do.

Elk River 21
Cloquet 3

ERE you dont bleed as much Red and Black as I do, Ill promise you that.
I don't doubt that in the least bit.

casualfan

Post by casualfan »

Will ER have dead legs from other night-could be a real possibilty in a really tight game
hshockey17

Post by hshockey17 »

Cloquet-3 Elk River-1 Even with TJ out and any of the other injuries, Cloquet has proved they can play with good teams and I look for this one to be a close game, but giving the edge to Cloquet.

Anyone know TJ's status?
Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

Does Saarsland booze with this players after each game? He seems like he could party.
rayfinkel

Post by rayfinkel »

hshockey17 wrote:Cloquet-3 Elk River-1 Even with TJ out and any of the other injuries, Cloquet has proved they can play with good teams and I look for this one to be a close game, but giving the edge to Cloquet.

Anyone know TJ's status?
Rumer has it TJ is able to play, but probably wont unless needed.
EREmpireStrikesBack

rayfinkel wrote:
hshockey17 wrote:Cloquet-3 Elk River-1 Even with TJ out and any of the other injuries, Cloquet has proved they can play with good teams and I look for this one to be a close game, but giving the edge to Cloquet.

Anyone know TJ's status?
He better come with his skates sharpened, stick taped and mouthguard in.

BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

rayfinkel wrote:

Anyone know TJ's status?
They won't need him as this is a cakewalk game to the final for Cloquet.
EREmpireStrikesBack

BIAFP wrote:
rayfinkel wrote:

Anyone know TJ's status?
They won't need him as this is a cakewalk game to the final for Cloquet.
They aren't playing Edina... 8-[

quickgym guy

Post by quickgym guy »

Lumberjack wrote:Does Saarsland booze with this players after each game? He seems like he could party.
I heard they're having a pregame meeting tonight at the 'Toga...
timmyo

Quickgym & Lumberjack out of line

Post by timmyo »

Quickgym and Lumberjack you're way out of line. In neither post do I sense even a modicum either humor or intelligence. Chat up the game all you want; opine on players' skill (or lack thereof) all you want. Evaluate Sarsland as a coach till you're blue in the face. But at least display some semblence of decorum. Ding dongs.
Morris Wanchuk

Settle.....

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

M0 thinks they are funny.... Nothing ever wrong with a Saratoga joke or a Sarsland boozin one either...... *hint* win the game...that shuts 'em up good!
:lol:
quickgym guy

Re: Quickgym & Lumberjack out of line

Post by quickgym guy »

timmyo wrote:Quickgym and Lumberjack you're way out of line. In neither post do I sense even a modicum either humor or intelligence. Chat up the game all you want; opine on players' skill (or lack thereof) all you want. Evaluate Sarsland as a coach till you're blue in the face. But at least display some semblence of decorum. Ding dongs.
Lighten up professor... ya know a Ding dong sounds pretty good right about now. I hope da elks have fun at the hotel tonight, cuz it's gonna be a long bus ride home...