all star bantam team

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

woody22

Post by woody22 »

I would add #9 from Duluth East but I am blanking on his name.
denied xx

Post by denied xx »

selloutcrowd99 wrote:^^^Meaning the big defenseman #19?

Here are my lines:
Nick Bjugstad (Blaine) Charlie Taft (Edina) Caleb Herbert (Jefferson)
Michael Sit (Edina) Jordan Lovick (Centennial) Jake McKee (Tartan)
Jason Clark (Eden Prairie) Brett Patterson (Eden Prairie)Gardiner? (Tonka)

There are a lot more you could throw in there... Any changes you'd make?

DEFENSE:
Derek Forbart (DE) Blake Thompson (EP)
Joe Faust (Jeff.) Charlie Aus (Centennial)
not the best kid on tartan to be picked if it were to be from tartan i would go with carl krieger or mitch rowe.
youngblood52

Post by youngblood52 »

if youre gonna talk about tartan at least put there golie gierke in there hes incredible
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

youngblood52 wrote:if youre gonna talk about tartan at least put there golie gierke in there hes incredible
haha thats funny because denied xx is geirke himself...but yes he is a very good goalie.
youngblood52

Post by youngblood52 »

ooo haha i didnt know that at least hes not one of those kids who thinks hes gods gift to hockey, and comes on here and brags about himself
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

haha o i know...and there aint too many of them on here.
youngblood52

Post by youngblood52 »

yea if youre good and you know it why do u need to come on here and brag haha its funny to see
buzzerbeater

Post by buzzerbeater »

1st line forwards

lovick (centennial) taft (edina) krouse (hermantown)

1st set of D

thompson (EP) #7? on DE i think, hes big, nice shot, someone give me a name on this one.
denied xx

Post by denied xx »

yeah im not selfish. haha i do think my team is good though..im not going to take that away from us..but i know we are beatable so i don't like to talk up my team at all. i just am on here to talk about hockey and see what is going on with other teams and districts.
pucks04

Post by pucks04 »

someone should change the name of this to district 6 all star team
selloutcrowd99

Post by selloutcrowd99 »

pucks04 wrote:someone should change the name of this to district 6 all star team
Many of this years great bantams come from D6...

As for denied, I play with Jake in the summer, and I was trying to put in different players from all around the metro, rathen than all D6. I remember Mckee who was great all around, and could really hold his ground as a smaller player. I am not familiar with Tartan, and I am sure that some players on the team are as good, if not better like you pointed out.
denied xx

Post by denied xx »

yeah, im not taking anything away from jake, he is a great player. he just isn't as physical as mitch or carl are. both of those players are both physical and can score, and also pass when its appropriate. jake is a great player though don't get me wrong.
easton7

Post by easton7 »

Why are the Wayzata kids hatin' on the Reily's. I'd take two of them over any two Wayzata kids.
abantam19

Post by abantam19 »

gardner is prolly the slowest bantam A player in state there is no way he should be on a state all star team. #11 on hopkins should be in there him and #4 on hopkins are great players.
selloutcrowd99

Post by selloutcrowd99 »

abantam19 wrote:gardner is prolly the slowest bantam A player in state there is no way he should be on a state all star team. #11 on hopkins should be in there him and #4 on hopkins are great players.
Yeah and those are the only two kids you ever talk about...Their season is over anyways.
abantam19

Post by abantam19 »

No its not there going to regions smart one
abantam19

All Star Team

Post by abantam19 »

You all are district 6 lovers...get out and see the world a little!!! :twisted:
DAbears25

Re: All Star Team

Post by DAbears25 »

abantam19 wrote:You all are district 6 lovers...get out and see the world a little!!! :twisted:
What? so you want us to go venture and see Hopkins? What a lame vacation. :(
ohockey16

Post by ohockey16 »

they've beaten tartan 4-3 i think
and WBL lost to tartan
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

ohockey16 wrote:they've beaten tartan 4-3 i think
and WBL lost to tartan
Hmm...trying to prove something to me? I never said anything about my White Bear team being better, I just said it would be a lame vacation. 8)
hockeyfan23

Post by hockeyfan23 »

Shane Omdahl(Roseau)
selloutcrowd99

Re: All Star Team

Post by selloutcrowd99 »

DAbears25 wrote:
abantam19 wrote:You all are district 6 lovers...get out and see the world a little!!! :twisted:
What? so you want us to go venture and see Hopkins? What a lame vacation. :(
First of all, hahahaha.
second of all, i forgot they made it to regions, but it will be tough for them as they have EP getting in as a pretty much guarantee, and then Osseo to get by who is a solid team. Sartell I hear can surprise teams too. My bad though. Abantam, why don't you get out and see the world...A bit of a hippocritical comment as you only see #4 and #11 being the best players around.
abantam19

Post by abantam19 »

Hopkins is going to have a tought time but they do have a chance. They have already beaten osseo and if they beat sartell they are playing wayzata or edina to go to state. Its gonna be hard but hopkins couldnt ask for a better position in regions. They have played allot of tought teams tight including tartan, and they tied rochester. There is a slight chance that hopkins pulls off a big upset.
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

abantam19 wrote:Hopkins is going to have a tought time but they do have a chance. They have already beaten osseo and if they beat sartell they are playing wayzata or edina to go to state. Its gonna be hard but hopkins couldnt ask for a better position in regions. They have played allot of tought teams tight including tartan, and they tied rochester. There is a slight chance that hopkins pulls off a big upset.
Couldnt ask for a better position? What? Dont they have to play EP in pool play? Along with Sartell whos good and Osseo? Then IF they get second they are gonna have to play Wayzata, Jefferson, or Edina and only get one chance. Sounds like a just great position to be in!
abantam19

Post by abantam19 »

sartell isnt good ! hopkins or osseo only have to win two games to be playing for a chance at state and they have played allot of good teams tought thats all im saying. There in better position in the pool there in right now then the other pool with wayzata jeffereson, and o yea edina.
Im just saying that them or osseo has a great chance at playing to go to state.