Minnesota Wild & the upcoming playoffs

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

TomTheBomb

Minnesota Wild & the upcoming playoffs

Post by TomTheBomb »

Am I the only one confident that the Wild will win their first division crown this year? I think we are comin' in hot, and peaking to say the least. Name someone who isn't playing excellent right now. Maybe Backstrom or Fernandez but Josh Harding is.

I am thinking Calgary and Vancouver are both excellent squads, but I don't think they have it together quite as well and more importantly they don't have Jaque Lemiere. Hence, we'll pull a Minnesota Twins and slime our way to the top at the last second when everyone least expects us to and a dynasty is born. We're not only going to win the division, we're bringing home the cup!!

Coach Bus, give me some insight buddy!
slapper5

Post by slapper5 »

First we need Manny back to start talking about this
TomTheBomb

Post by TomTheBomb »

Are you kidding me? Have you seen two goalies they call "Niklas Backstrom" and "Josh Harding"? I agree Manny is the bomb, but we have 2 other #1 starter worthy goalies. Put them all together and we will have a Stanley Cup.
sterfry9

Post by sterfry9 »

TomTheBomb wrote:Are you kidding me? Have you seen two goalies they call "Niklas Backstrom" and "Josh Harding"? I agree Manny is the bomb, but we have 2 other #1 starter worthy goalies. Put them all together and we will have a Stanley Cup.
let me get this right niklas backstrom, manny, and josh harding = stanley cup is that what your saying?
puckoff077

Post by puckoff077 »

sterfry9 wrote:
TomTheBomb wrote:Are you kidding me? Have you seen two goalies they call "Niklas Backstrom" and "Josh Harding"? I agree Manny is the bomb, but we have 2 other #1 starter worthy goalies. Put them all together and we will have a Stanley Cup.
let me get this right niklas backstrom, manny, and josh harding = stanley cup is that what your saying?
i know that all three of these goalies won't play, but it isn't by chance that backstrom is towards the top of the league in save percentage. he is a very solid goalie that is capable of leading the Wild to a deep run into the playoffs.