Walker- Favorite for 8a?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Will Walker be a section Favorite in 09?

Yes
5%
No
33%
Never
63%

Total votes: 40

SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

SB24 wrote:what was the PR walker score and who scored the goals?
8-1

Someone else will have to post who scred cause I dont know...SB it was an UGLY game....the kind of game you cant enjoy watching
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
wolf007

Post by wolf007 »

SiouxRecruit past posts make me think he is a promoter of lerke, look at all past posts. Maybe lerke didn't get any goals. Is that why sioux doesn't know who scored. the best place to get information on games is in the local newspapers.
cesar_maniago

Post by cesar_maniago »

I'll bet Roseau has at least 17% of its players with parents working at Polaris. Why doesn't anybody say anything about that? Why is it always Warroad who gets accused?
schwang17

Post by schwang17 »

wolf007 wrote:SiouxRecruit past posts make me think he is a promoter of lerke, look at all past posts. Maybe lerke didn't get any goals. Is that why sioux doesn't know who scored. the best place to get information on games is in the local newspapers.

Maybe it's the fact that Sioux Recruit is from Park Rapids? Lehrke is probably the best PR has had in history, usually big time players have fans/supporters like many other players on this bored...

Btw, good to see you again Sioux....
warriors07

Post by warriors07 »

wolf007 wrote:SiouxRecruit past posts make me think he is a promoter of lerke, look at all past posts. Maybe lerke didn't get any goals. Is that why sioux doesn't know who scored. the best place to get information on games is in the local newspapers.
true story....i dont beleive had scored any goals.

2 games 0 goals
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

:lol: ok wolf....im a fan.. not a promoter.....and the news paper is hard to get when you live 100 miles away...i'm not a huge fan of the Park Rapids Enterprise... :wink: and I didn't know who scored becuase I wasn't enjoying the game...it was sloppy...and the spelling is lehrke by the way...lol

and schwang nice to see you also....
SB24

Post by SB24 »

is this true?
0 goals
schwang17

Post by schwang17 »

SB24 wrote:is this true?
0 goals
Yes, you have 0 goals, SB....stop dreaming about being Zach Lehrke already...
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Ok, normally I am just messing with you guys, but really- no one knows who scored the 8 goals?
Wave Fan 68

Post by Wave Fan 68 »

just sayin warroad had a couple of baudett players in previous years
SB24

Post by SB24 »

who would those have been?

and for what its worth, where were you "just sayin" that?
LetsPlayHockey22

Post by LetsPlayHockey22 »

Walker doesnt have the numbers and also is a first year program (junior gold last year) so its more then doubtful that they wont be a contender in the section for atleast 5 years...if they get some numbers.
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

SB24 wrote:Ok, normally I am just messing with you guys, but really- no one knows who scored the 8 goals?
Goals: (assists)
PR
Zach Knapp 3 (McMorrow, (Kohlrusch 2), (Tolle 2), Coborn)
Tucker Coborn 1 (unassisted)
Andy Floyd 1 (McMorrow)
Landon Kohlrusch 1 (Coborn, Knapp)
Bill Winkler 1 (Floyd, Tolle)
Kyle Kanten 1 (Hensel, Lehrke)

WHA
Jake Karst (unassisted) First goal for WHA in history

Goalie Saves
Park Rapids (Yrjo)- 7
Walker-H-A (Weberg)- 59

There ya go SB.... :wink:
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Thanks, i knew you guys had it in you. Knapp for the hattrick eh? Thought there would've been mention of that.
Flin Flon

Post by Flin Flon »

Knapp for the hattrick eh? Who cares it is WALKER. You might as well be playing a Bantam "B" team from Hazen Beulah! and that's North Dakota Hockey.
SB24

Post by SB24 »

who cares its park rapids :D
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Flin Flon wrote:Knapp for the hattrick eh? Who cares it is WALKER. You might as well be playing a Bantam "B" team from Hazen Beulah! and that's North Dakota Hockey.
Flin Flon....what game have u seen Walker play this year?...give them credit as a team(besides their D)...who said anything was great?...and second I think the point SB was trying to make was that nobody seemed to remember about this hat trick....which is quite wierd..so ...we all know they are not a strong team?!..u dont gotta stoop to beulah/hazen bantam B....give em a break....cause thats low!!haha :lol:
84 CUSTOM

anyone seen Walker's goalie Devin Weberg perform?

Post by 84 CUSTOM »

Can't Never Tried

Re: anyone seen Walker's goalie Devin Weberg perform?

Post by Can't Never Tried »

84 CUSTOM wrote:
warriors07

Post by warriors07 »

SB24 wrote:Thanks, i knew you guys had it in you. Knapp for the hattrick eh? Thought there would've been mention of that.
funny how you would mention that..
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Ok, we all get it, you think i'm Zach or Chris Knapp. Its real cute, but move on, not even close.

...for those that may have missed the Roseau Questions thread (version 1), this guy made a reference to it in there as well...
RIP suzy 12.10.2006 - 2.27.2008
nipe'n

Post by nipe'n »

ha maybe when hell freezes over say walker (a team that hasn't won a game i think) being a bit of a threat to teams like egf trf warroad let alone winning sections is like sayin a t-ball team is gonna win the world serious. lets start a little smaller walker try beating teams like red lake falls, and bagley before any of this talk about a section championship
Jacketfan06

Post by Jacketfan06 »

hmmm yeah id probably say not gunna happen.
*Carolina Hurricanes 2006 Stanley Cup Champions*
Boooogeyman

Post by Boooogeyman »

seems to me that warroad gets accused of recruiting a lot. not that i care to defend them, but has there ever been any proof or can anyone come up with names of any players recruited, quotes from coaches, anything like that?
nipe'n

Post by nipe'n »

Boooogeyman wrote:seems to me that warroad gets accused of recruiting a lot. not that i care to defend them, but has there ever been any proof or can anyone come up with names of any players recruited, quotes from coaches, anything like that?
well they got oshie all the way from washington and he was the warroad warriors when he carried them to state and they have gotten alot of quality skaters from the lake of the woods area. it might not be "recruiting" but the are influentional. Many players i know have been approached by warroad coaches talking to them about moving to warroad and helping players parents out with jobs.