woodbury bantam A girl goalie

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hckyrox22

woodbury bantam A girl goalie

Post by hckyrox22 »

wut do u think of woodburys bantam a girl goalie
Last edited by hckyrox22 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hckyrox22

Post by hckyrox22 »

any good?
hattrickhockey6

Post by hattrickhockey6 »

her name is allison mckeever. I know her real well. I skated with her all last summer. She is very good. she works hard too. Very nice and bright girl. Wouldnt be suprised if she goes D1. Its a shame she wont be allowed to play boys high school hockey. She has the talent to play with them.
hckyrox22

woodbury bantam a girl goalie

Post by hckyrox22 »

how did u skate with her all summer? what team was it for?
DaSTeK

Post by DaSTeK »

She was very good, she shut us out besides a goal i slipped in far post which would of required a great save let alone the splits.

I wouldnt doubt this girl and say "You lost to a girl" because she has some skill.
hckyrox22

Post by hckyrox22 »

anyone else play her yet??
hattrickhockey6

Post by hattrickhockey6 »

i skated with her at a camp called Impact. Its called FHIT now.
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

I'm just guessing that you are her. No boy would be spell rocks 'rox'. Plus, unless you are the person of interest, you wouldn't be as interested as this. It's not like this has never happened before (or is it b4?). There have been a lot of girl goalies in bantams. Give it up. You're not that special.
Iraqnam
hckyrox22

Post by hckyrox22 »

who ever said i was a guy?? ur right, i am a girl, but not her. i was at the rink and noticed her playing. i didn't have much time to watch so i wanted to see if anybody thought she was any good. i know this has happened "b4" but i was just wondering. sorry to getcha all wound up.
BladeButter44

Post by BladeButter44 »

DaSTek, congrats on the BIG GOAL! WOOOOO. Arn't you just amazing? First goal of the year? How's the team looking this year? HA :shock:
ice00breaker

Post by ice00breaker »

Do you have any life outside of ripping on DaSTeK? No offense, but that's pretty embarassing...
bntmshooter

Post by bntmshooter »

shes a pretty solid goalie
DaSTeK

Post by DaSTeK »

lmfao, woohoo! Dude, when you play Chaska. im #19. come hit me, i dare you

As for my previous post, i know and i KNEW it sounded a bit "braggish". but i could of just said we scored a goal slipped in far post?

is it that big of a DEAL WHO DID IT?

jesus christ kid, grow up.
windup9

Post by windup9 »

jijiop
Last edited by windup9 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SMNHockey22

Post by SMNHockey22 »

Which amazing team do you heil from BladeButter?
pucker15

Post by pucker15 »

haha i love how all of you fight over computers do you guys actually think that makes you tough? and she is a very good goalie she made varsity at hill-murray as an eigth grader but she didnt play.
snipe0014

Post by snipe0014 »

pucker15 wrote:haha i love how all of you fight over computers do you guys actually think that makes you tough? and she is a very good goalie she made varsity at hill-murray as an eigth grader but she didnt play.
she never tried out at hill-murry . . .
get your facts straight before you post
pucker15

Post by pucker15 »

oh ok big guy, so im pretty sure i go to school with her and she is in one of my classes, i also played with her on the coyotes a few years ago. she told me she tried in 8th grade. i didnt say she tried out this year. she didnt because she made bantam A so i think i have my facts straight maybe you should get yours straight, but nice try though.
flatontheice

Post by flatontheice »

oops
Last edited by flatontheice on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chillout

Post by chillout »

Wow. You people are ridiculous.

Go find another board. Last time I checked, this topic isn't "who knows more about the A bantam girl goalie" or "lets rip on #19 from Chaska."

Jeesh...
pucker15

Post by pucker15 »

yeah good point.[/quote]
chillout

Post by chillout »

pucker15 wrote:yeah good point.
Good point? Weren't you the one who just somewhat snapped at the kid who told you to get your facts straight? What was funny about that is that just before that post you had some post saying about how its funny they fight over computers, when in fact you said "oh ok big guy" and sort of tweaked out.

But yeah....

My point was a good one. :lol:
DaSTeK

Post by DaSTeK »

For your information, I know my strengths and weaknesses, and i come to practice every time and work on them. I don't in fact have one move, You either go through the defense men, or go around him. That's two.

Don't tell me how to play the game, I'm not "bragging" like i stated before, you ARE ripping on me no matter how hard you try "not" to. And i am going to take it personally only because of your ignorance to the situation.

Last year the kid that was bragging wasn't in fact bragging, he was kicked off the boards for using inappropriate language. And that same guy has learned his lesson and grown up.

I don't see why you would bring that back to haunt him? Mistakes are made.

The end of my hockey career is just over the horizon?
I play for Chaska, and that's where I'm playing for highschool
Of course my hockey career is over after that.

Unless I stick handle 5 hours a day, and play hockey year round. Which i don't. Want to know the passion of my life? Hockey. Want to know why it stays like that? Because i don't overwork it, i don't play it year round. i Love practices when they start in September, And i hate them when they end in Febuary. Wanna know how many clinics ive taken during the summer? 0. So you're telling me i have potential? Thanks! I'll work on it during the season whenever i get the chance! But I'm not going to go out of my way, out of school work, out of other sports and a social life, to become a 1st Line Sophmore/Junior highschool player. don't get me wrong i love the game, but if you did too, you would also hate D6. Reffs.
BladeButter44

Post by BladeButter44 »

Chaska shouldn't even field an "A" team this year...

D6 disgrace. :wink:
pucker15

Post by pucker15 »

yeah your right i did, but now i can see why people ge so mad about stupid things i get pissed about stupid little things not just on this site but every stupid thing in general.

she is a very good goalie, she stopped a penalty shot last saturday against cottage grove and this move was pretty sick and she made a great save.