Eden Prarie Vs. Burnsville

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins

Burnsville
69%
Eden prarie
31%

Total votes: 36

GRAF 705

Eden Prarie Vs. Burnsville

Post by GRAF 705 »

This saturday at Burnsville 3:30
Who wins it?
HornetFan08

Post by HornetFan08 »

EP wins because the blaze are so sad about their loss to edina. and the goalie isn't that good. EP crashes the net too much for him to do anything.
BladeButter44

Post by BladeButter44 »

Bursnville 4
Eden Prairie 3

Barnes with the hat trick.
Leddy with two.
goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 »

This would be a good game to watch because it's a clash between Burnsville's great fowards and EP's solid D core. You know people always say defense creates offense and D wins championships.....it might not win EP a championship but i think EP takes this one in a very (i mean very) close game

EP 4
Burnsville 3
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

I dont think that Burnsville is still thinking about their loss to Edina HornetsFan08 because the day after they kicked the crap out of Apple Valley.
PASTRAPIDSFAN

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

Burnsville 4-2
BlazedBrave08

Post by BlazedBrave08 »

Burnsville, ashamed of loss to eagan, crashs ep's net all night and EP's D buckles down and gives a great performance. not to be biased or anything but Burnsville still comes away in a close one 3-2
flatontheice

Post by flatontheice »

BlazedBrave08 wrote:Burnsville, ashamed of loss to eagan, crashs ep's net all night and EP's D buckles down and gives a great performance. not to be biased or anything but Burnsville still comes away in a close one 3-2
Burnsville shows how over rated they are.

EP 5
Burnsville 2
hockeyman11

Post by hockeyman11 »

I got:

EP- 4
B'ville- 1
BlazedBrave08

Post by BlazedBrave08 »

flatontheice wrote:
BlazedBrave08 wrote:Burnsville, ashamed of loss to eagan, crashs ep's net all night and EP's D buckles down and gives a great performance. not to be biased or anything but Burnsville still comes away in a close one 3-2
Burnsville shows how over rated they are.

EP 5
Burnsville 2
yeah cause Burnsville is soo overrated. If both teams bring their A-game it'll be close, but with Mcduff's shoulder better and if Anderson and Ames work together theres no way EP's scoring more then 2
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

More like if they stick with Wisc. goalie theres no way EP scores more than two. I dont know why they havent just let him play. Sturlagson is too inconsistent to play every game and I think its good they gave Benedict his shot being a senior there but when it comes down to it the kid from Wisc. is just there best goalie and gives them there best chance to win.
BlazedBrave08

Post by BlazedBrave08 »

eagle4life9 wrote:More like if they stick with Wisc. goalie theres no way EP scores more than two. I dont know why they havent just let him play. Sturlagson is too inconsistent to play every game and I think its good they gave Benedict his shot being a senior there but when it comes down to it the kid from Wisc. is just there best goalie and gives them there best chance to win.
yeah your right Becker (guy from Wisc) is the best and Sturly is good too, but Janne (the coach) wants them rotatated so it goes Becker, Sturly, benedict, etc. if Becker can buckle down like he did vs Edina, no way EP scores more than 2
dangleledge

Post by dangleledge »

Burnsville by a landslide. Just watch.....Barnes with 3 and Hendo with 3 maybe more. Peresic might even score.
GetofftheRideifyourScared

Post by GetofftheRideifyourScared »

dangleledge wrote:Burnsville by a landslide. Just watch.....Barnes with 3 and Hendo with 3 maybe more. Peresic might even score.
My boy Zach May with a gino, as well
boblee

post 8859

Post by boblee »

dangleledge wrote:Burnsville by a landslide. Just watch.....Barnes with 3 and Hendo with 3 maybe more. Peresic might even score.
If Burnsville socres 6 in this game I would be shocked.
tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam »

I agree with Bob, EP strength is defense and goalie, not to many teams will score 6 on them.
Johnny_Murphy

Post by Johnny_Murphy »

Da Eagles-5
Da Blaze-4 OT
hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 »

I don't understand how either team lost their last games and its going to be whatever team steps back into playing their game. I like EP in this one though by a goal maybe 2 with an empty netter.
mnpuck1233

Post by mnpuck1233 »

should be a good game..i got burnsville winning it with their "come see me" attitude...#3 Ben Branson will lay eagles out all night and Jake Hendrickson will pop a few in the net...big bird lookin duff
hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 »

mnpuck1233 wrote:should be a good game..i got burnsville winning it with their "come see me" attitude...#3 Ben Branson will lay eagles out all night and Jake Hendrickson will pop a few in the net...big bird lookin duff
#3 doesn't do anything at least when they played AV all he did was talk and run his mouth the coach sat him cause he wouldn't shutup at one point
BlazeKid6

Post by BlazeKid6 »

Burnsville is going to destroy EP no contest

Burnsville 5
EP 3
PopLockandDangle

Post by PopLockandDangle »

Bville will regroup after eagan and play much better vs. EP. They'd better play becker though if they want to win. Burns 3 EP 2
tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam »

hockeyjunkie2 wrote:
mnpuck1233 wrote:should be a good game..i got burnsville winning it with their "come see me" attitude...#3 Ben Branson will lay eagles out all night and Jake Hendrickson will pop a few in the net...big bird lookin duff
#3 doesn't do anything at least when they played AV all he did was talk and run his mouth the coach sat him cause he wouldn't shutup at one point
#3 ben branson is there best defensemen what do u mean he didnt do anything? he had 3 assists that game and i will agree that at times his anger gets the best of him and he does spend some time in the box but he plays with a chip on his shoulder and i like that about him!!
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

Burnsville wins 4-3. Wasnt impressed with EPs goalie against LN, he didnt have a very good save % and didnt even get to play the 3rd. Good D though but Burnsville has good forwards.
BrookPark021

Post by BrookPark021 »

BlazeKid6 wrote:Burnsville is going to destroy EP no contest

Burnsville 5
EP 3
5-3 sounds like a contest to me?