Best Juniors?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hockeychubbs

Best Juniors?

Post by hockeychubbs »

Who are the best juniors for this years season... i can think of the best i can think of are budish, ness, pitlick, and everson.... what do you think?
the dangsnipe

juniors

Post by the dangsnipe »

Tardy is very good.
hockeychubbs

Post by hockeychubbs »

true, i forgot to mention him
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

Dylan Aydt...CP
ehshockey

Post by ehshockey »

Zach Budish and Marshall Everson are some of the the juniors in the state.
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

Pitlick
wblsuperfan A

Best Juniors

Post by wblsuperfan A »

Zepeda's pretty good, he should be a lock for Mrs. Hockey next year.
LetsPlayHockey22

Post by LetsPlayHockey22 »

Everson is very good, Budish is good as well but not off to as good of a start as Everson. IMO i think Tyler Pitlick is the most complete player out of Juniors.
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

LetsPlayHockey22 wrote:Everson is very good, Budish is good as well but not off to as good of a start as Everson. IMO i think Tyler Pitlick is the most complete player out of Juniors.
From what I have seen so far this season from Tyler, I would agree. But, I do wonder how he would perform if her goes up against a gritty team that is going to put the body on him.
breakout

Post by breakout »

MNsGreatest#2 wrote:
LetsPlayHockey22 wrote:Everson is very good, Budish is good as well but not off to as good of a start as Everson. IMO i think Tyler Pitlick is the most complete player out of Juniors.
From what I have seen so far this season from Tyler, I would agree. But, I do wonder how he would perform if her goes up against a gritty team that is going to put the body on him.
No gritty teams in the conference? Blaine???

I heard a rumor that Pitlick will be leaving next year............any truth to that?
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

Budish is doing great and I think is off to a better start than Everson, its jsut that Everson role on the team is to be the sniper and score goals, while Budish is much more of a passer. If you have seen them play, yuo probably would have noticed Budish spends most of his time setting up Everson to score.

Baker from Edina is a very good defenseman.
breakout

Post by breakout »

scoreboard33 wrote:
Budish is doing great and I think is off to a better start than Everson, its jsut that Everson role on the team is to be the sniper and score goals, while Budish is much more of a passer. If you have seen them play, yuo probably would have noticed Budish spends most of his time setting up Everson to score.

Baker is a good defensemen. In my opinion, his absence from the Elite League this fall takes him out of the best junior category.

I am told he is a very good lacrosse player.
BladeButter44

Post by BladeButter44 »

You are correct about Baker.

Add Rehkamp. He's looking prettty solid this year, for being a relatively small junior.
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

breakout wrote:
scoreboard33 wrote:

Baker is a good defensemen. In my opinion, his absence from the Elite League this fall takes him out of the best junior category.

He definately isn't the best junior, but is a avery very good junio and probably the second or third best junior defenseman. He is a great lacrosee player and scores a ton of goals.
breakout

Post by breakout »

scoreboard33 wrote:
breakout wrote:
scoreboard33 wrote: Budish is doing great and I think is off to a better start than Everson, its jsut that Everson role on the team is to be the sniper and score goals, while Budish is much more of a passer. If you have seen them play, yuo probably would have noticed Budish spends most of his time setting up Everson to score.

He definately isn't the best junior, but is a avery very good junio and probably the second or third best junior defenseman. He is a great lacrosee player and scores a ton of goals.
He is not the 2nd or 3rd best junior D. You need to watch more hockey.
breakout

Post by breakout »

scoreboard33.............your Edina goggles are thick ](*,)
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

breakout wrote:scoreboard33.............your Edina goggles are thick ](*,)
I can't think of any others besides Ness and Leddy. I definately do not only hype up Edina players without thinking about how good they actually are, just look at my comments about Gleason on the Mr. Hockey 2008.

I think Baker is a very underrated player and other players are overrated.
mnhock04

Post by mnhock04 »

Zepeda's pretty good, he should be a lock for Mrs. Hockey next year. But there are 4 kids from White Bear that should be mentioned; Sam Swanson, Zack Hoffman, Brent Putney, and Chad Lowell.
dulutheastfan

Post by dulutheastfan »

Max Tardy from East lots of talent
"Nothing Runs like a Greyhound"
Hockeygod54

Re: Best Juniors

Post by Hockeygod54 »

wblsuperfan A wrote:Zepeda's pretty good, he should be a lock for Mrs. Hockey next year.
Oh yea you know who else will be a lock for mrs. hockey next year?

Tony Villineux...i heard he is having a solid year for WB right?
houndshockey11

Post by houndshockey11 »

Joe Arbour and Jake Williams, defensemen for Duluth East
Dizzangler

Post by Dizzangler »

Apollo's Dustin Christen and Steven Theis.
lampthelight

Post by lampthelight »

Brainerd's Julius Tamasy.

I wouldn't say he's the best junior out there, but he is a very good player that deserves to be mentioned.
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too
nsideHocKey17

Post by nsideHocKey17 »

St. Cloud Apollo
Steve Theis- good speed, scores a lot of goals.
Dustin Christian- also good speed, scores a lot.
Josh Warrick- amazing skills, a real talent.

St. Cloud Tech
Jared Maetche- strong, quick, good goal-scorer.
Gus Miller- strong, plays the body well, needs more speed.
Blake Hansen- very fast, sees the ice very well.
Grant Spanier- quick in corners, hard worker.

St. Cloud Cathedral
Joe Nessler- very big, plays good defense, nice shot.[/u]
Last edited by nsideHocKey17 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lowhockey

Post by lowhockey »

Ness and i would have to say lee is one of the top goalies in the state as a junior