Roseau vs. Blaine

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who's Gonna Win

Roseau
76%
Blaine
24%

Total votes: 152

Amos

Post by Amos »

Roso - 4
Blaine - 0

Why?.............cause da flannel headed rink rats from da nort are comin to da big rink ...........an dey don like ta give up da puck.
Cornbread

Post by Cornbread »

Blaine goes old school and slows the game down on Roseau and wins 3-1 w/empty!
OldTimeHockey08

Post by OldTimeHockey08 »

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THE AMAZING ROSEAU GOALIE AND HIS STATISTICS... MIGHT BE JINXING THE POOR KID. [-X
gomnhky

Post by gomnhky »

The pressure (and hype) is all on the Rams - being undefeated, returning State Champs, being the "best"at everything...Blaine has the talent and the confidence to pull off the upset.

Blaine - 5 (EN)
Rams - 3
HockeyFan1

Post by HockeyFan1 »

gomnhky wrote:The pressure (and hype) is all on the Rams - being undefeated, returning State Champs, being the "best"at everything...Blaine has the talent and the confidence to pull off the upset.

Blaine - 5 (EN)
Rams - 3
This is nothing different than the entire year with all the pressure, the target on their back, etc. If Blaine scores 4 goals on Lee, I'll be extremely surprised.
OldTexasRam

Post by OldTexasRam »

I consider Blaine the favorite in the,,,,Consolation Playoffs!!
kohl2008

Post by kohl2008 »

u guys are seriously saying blain will score 3,4,or 5 goals against roseau especially lee, u have no idea what your talking about, the only team to put up more than 2 goals against lee was was bloomington and they only scored 3 goals in a really close game which roseau managed to win like they always do, if any scores more than 2 or 3 goals against lee and the rams it will be edina but i think it will only be 2 goals with roseau winning 4-2
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER »

kohl2008 wrote:u guys are seriously saying blain will score 3,4,or 5 goals against roseau especially lee, u have no idea what your talking about, the only team to put up more than 2 goals against lee was was bloomington and they only scored 3 goals in a really close game which roseau managed to win like they always do, if any scores more than 2 or 3 goals against lee and the rams it will be edina but i think it will only be 2 goals with roseau winning 4-2
This kid transferred in. Don't hold it against the Roseau School system.
rams1989

Post by rams1989 »

kohl2008 wrote:u guys are seriously saying blain will score 3,4,or 5 goals against roseau especially lee, u have no idea what your talking about, the only team to put up more than 2 goals against lee was was bloomington and they only scored 3 goals in a really close game which roseau managed to win like they always do, if any scores more than 2 or 3 goals against lee and the rams it will be edina but i think it will only be 2 goals with roseau winning 4-2
You're typing, not texting.

Allowing the rest of the bored to actually be able to read your posts may get you a little respect. Until that happens, you won't get any.
Friends don't let friends play basketball.
Doug McKenzie

Post by Doug McKenzie »

Cat

Where are u???? Interview BILL LUND....nobody wants to hear Oliver anymore. Fat heads interviews are boring and dumb. For the sake of Rams fans across the nation. Let's hear from the true mastermind behind Roseau Hockey. BILL'S record in the section finals 3-0, his record against Warroad 5-0, a State title last year. BILL coached these same kids in bantams. Oliver had losing seasons before BILL came in and changed the systems. My guess is that BILL didn't want "his" players to suffer under the misguided direction of a coach who was in over his head. Come on Cat and Z man. Hit the man BILLY LUND up for an interview he deserves.
HockeyFan1

Post by HockeyFan1 »

Doug McKenzie wrote:Cat

Where are u???? Interview BILL LUND....nobody wants to hear Oliver anymore. Fat heads interviews are boring and dumb. For the sake of Rams fans across the nation. Let's hear from the true mastermind behind Roseau Hockey. BILL'S record in the section finals 3-0, his record against Warroad 5-0, a State title last year. BILL coached these same kids in bantams. Oliver had losing seasons before BILL came in and changed the systems. My guess is that BILL didn't want "his" players to suffer under the misguided direction of a coach who was in over his head. Come on Cat and Z man. Hit the man BILLY LUND up for an interview he deserves.
Doug man - enough already. Yes Billy has done wonders - but the whole system is working well. I actually like listening to Oliver - he does a good job of PR.

Go Rams!
BERG RENOLZ

Post by BERG RENOLZ »

I've heard Z interview Billy this year, it was poetic! :lol: You should know by now that Billy is the coach and Oliver is the PR guy. I get the feeling that you don't like the big man's PR skillz though? Just thank your lucky stars he isn't in charge of the X's & O's of the game. Billy's a silent assassin!
BERG RENOLZ

Post by BERG RENOLZ »

Or is it ass man? I don't know, either way, he's silent.
nptrojan07

Post by nptrojan07 »

I'm gonna go with Blaine with a big 4-3 win over Roseau for the upset to really get the 'X' rockin this year.
OldTexasRam

Post by OldTexasRam »

I can't believe all the predictions of Blaine scoring 4 and 5 goals on Roseau. You guys have a better chance of seeing Sasquatch.

There have been only 5 goals scored on the Rams in the last 11 games, and that includes Blaine who had zip. Ya, I know it was out in the cold.

It's not just Mike Lee in goal. It's also Aaron Ness and others on defense and forward lines that hog the puck in the opponents end. And then, when finally the other team is able to create a scoring opportunity...there's Mike.
Hillhockey000

Post by Hillhockey000 »

I think this quarterfinal game is the most unlikely for the ranked team to go down... just my opinion.
formerallstar

Post by formerallstar »

Definitely won't be a cakewalk for for the Rams......they are gonna have to come out firing on all cylinders in this one.............I think they will do just that. Oh and remember this one has some rather high tensions running in it up in Baudette. Too much Wii videogames with each other the night before :lol: :lol:

Roseau Rams------------------------4

Blaine/PACT Charter Bengals------2
'07 STATE CONTEST WINNER
'07 COLLEGE TOURNEY WINNER
hockeywatcher4

Post by hockeywatcher4 »

go blaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marchmadness

Post by marchmadness »

roseau 5
blaine 2

bengals will show life in the first. rams will put a few in towards the end of the second and add on an empty netter.
woodstick

Post by woodstick »

Roseau 4
Blaine 0

Watched Roseau live three times and most recent game vs Moorhead in Section Final. Rams looked solid all the way across the bench. Ness didn't event have a point in the game but set up teammates nicely...the score could of been 10-1. Compared to the Warroad game at Memorial, Roseau looked like they have progressed as a team with all lines playing nicely. Plus, the forecast is calling for cold temps which will make the Rams feel like more at home when they walk outside for the short period of time ....should be a great game. Look forward to it.
Evcat99

Post by Evcat99 »

This will be a good game for a period or so, but I think the Rams forecheck will wear down the Bengals.

Rams----5
Bengals--1
nasca42248

Post by nasca42248 »

GO RAMS!!!!!! 3-2 OT
watchdog

Post by watchdog »

blaine had their chance when skill was all but eliminated from the game. this wont be a tuff game for roseau 4-1 win. hill wont be any harder and after watching edina again today they have their work cut out for them to have a chance at the upset.
Gopher Blog

Post by Gopher Blog »

Roseau 4-1
hockeywatcher4

Post by hockeywatcher4 »

Gopher Blog wrote:Roseau 4-1

go blaine!!! beat them northerners.