Peter Forsburg Return to NHL?

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

FBK19

Peter Forsburg Return to NHL?

Post by FBK19 »

I heard a rumor possibly that Peter Forsberg, might return to the NHL. i heard he was interested in the Wild, Flyers and someone else looking to sign for like 2 million. I am familiar with the Svenska Elitserien (Swedish Elite League) and heard that he he said that he might also play for Mästarlaget MODO a team in the Elitserien. I also heard his ankle is still having some problems and that why he couldnt play in the Karjala Cup for Team Sweden. Anyone have any thoughts or information on whats happening because he has always been one of my favorites to watch.

Svensk Elitserien hockey förbund reglerna.
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

I'll believe it when I see it.

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

I hope so that would be awesome..
sinbin006

Post by sinbin006 »

I heard he wanted to return to the Avs :?
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

If he does decide to play in the Elitserien ( Swedish Elite League) im going to watch him while im in Sweden. I loved the avs for the longest time, with Roy, Sakic, Forsberg, Osalinch (from Latvia), heduk, and all those other guys in the old days, but that would also be cool if he signed with the wild, they could use another swede other than johnsson.
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

According to Aftonbladet Swedish newspaper he has until feb 26 to sign with a team to play this year. he has been practicing with MoDo.
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

There is really only one place for Peter and thats in Colorado!