How will Totino-Grace do against Blake and Duluth-Marshall?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

mch

Post by mch »

Goldy23 wrote:This will not be the Bears first win. They will beat a lesser team for that.

TG 5-1 over Bears
and lose 4-2 to DM
they already played blake, score was 4-2
TheSniper09

Post by TheSniper09 »

unreal game in tg vs marsh. marsh won 8-7 in ot tg was down 6-2 going into the 3rd came back tied it up with 3 mins left and then marsh scored with 1 min left and then tg scored with 5 seconds to go in the game to take it to overtime. marshall scored with bout 4 mins left in ot to win it tg got into pent. trouble again int eh second period.
-Snipes
TheSniper09

Post by TheSniper09 »

any thoughts on the game last night?
-Snipes
7A22A

Post by 7A22A »

TheSniper09 wrote:any thoughts on the game last night?

Wasn't there but looked at the boxscore and nothing from Mausolf. I assume he did not play. Whats the word on him? Also, I don't remember the last time Marshall allowed that many goals in a game. Two troublesome signs.
hockeyhair15

Post by hockeyhair15 »

7A22A wrote:
TheSniper09 wrote:any thoughts on the game last night?

Wasn't there but looked at the boxscore and nothing from Mausolf. I assume he did not play. Whats the word on him? Also, I don't remember the last time Marshall allowed that many goals in a game. Two troublesome signs.
id say this is probably because marshall has a very young and inexperieinced d-core, your right thats very uncharastic of a marshall squad, usualy they know how to close the door on teams when they are up in the third. i have a feeling Flaherty will be making sure this doesnt happen by the end of the season. As for Mausolf, no one seems to know whats going on with him, possibly an injury? i heard he didnt even make the trip with the team this weekend.
enjoy this post while it lasts....
heckler9

Post by heckler9 »

i think that TG played great and with a lot of heart in the third period, but if they had played that way the whole game, they would have won easily. If they find a way to play that way with that kind of heart all the time, they could do something.