Team Most Likely to go 0-2 at state

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

minnesotaice

Post by minnesotaice »

NyQuil DayQuil Pop Tart wrote:blaine has choked the last 2 years in game 1, however they did draw the worst team in century. not sure if they will go 0-2 though.
yep. thats why THIS year's team is going to go 0-2.

might i remind you that blaine had the toughest draws the last two years.

2008-Ness and company for Roseau (unbeaten team until they lost to Hill)
2007-Toughest unseeded team Burnsville, only a few current Bengals were on varsity that year
This is BEMIDJI STATE hockey.
The Best 4th Liner

Post by The Best 4th Liner »

High_Plains_Dangler wrote:
Dean_O66 wrote:HOPEFULLY EDINA!! DADDY'S MONEY!!

GO SPUDS!!
Considering Edina is a public school, but based on your other posts i bet you didnt know that.... :lol:
What does being a public school havce to do with any of that. Are you sure your not the drunk one.
"Two minutes well worth it."
minnesotaice

Post by minnesotaice »

GO SPUDS!!
Considering Edina is a public school, but based on your other posts i bet you didnt know that.... :lol:
Edina=Cake Eater town :D
Dean_O66

Post by Dean_O66 »

I dont know did i say it was a private school? oh yeah didnt think so!! Still is daddys money a bunch of rich boys playing hockey!! if you got money and play hockey move to edina!! thanks for helping me tell this guy The 4th best liner and very true minnesotaice well put!! :D :D

GO SPUDS KICK THOSE CAKE EATERS BUTTS!! (PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR High_Plains_Dangler) :shock:
trippedovertheblueline

Post by trippedovertheblueline »

I pick Duluth East 0-2 ( will take too many penalties )
another_geno

Post by another_geno »

trippedovertheblueline wrote:I pick Duluth East 0-2 ( will take too many penalties )
century takes their fair share as well... could pose a problem
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

NyQuil DayQuil Pop Tart wrote:blaine has choked the last 2 years in game 1, however they did draw the worst team in century. not sure if they will go 0-2 though.
Quality post.
The U invented swagger.
Roseauverrated

Post by Roseauverrated »

minnesotaice wrote:
yep. thats why THIS year's team is going to go 0-2.

might i remind you that blaine had the toughest draws the last two years.

2008-Ness and company for Roseau (unbeaten team until they lost to Hill)
2007-Toughest unseeded team Burnsville, only a few current Bengals were on varsity that year
Roseau was definitely NOT the toughest draw last season.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

minnesotaice wrote:

GO SPUDS!!
I can guarantee you one thing. Edina will not go 0-2 in the state tournament this year.
minnesotaice

Post by minnesotaice »

starmvp wrote:
minnesotaice wrote:
High_Plains_Dangler wrote: Considering Edina is a public school, but based on your other posts i bet you didnt know that.... :lol:
I can guarantee you one thing. Edina will not go 0-2 in the state tournament this year.
agreed.
minnesotahockey218

Post by minnesotahockey218 »

V I R G I N I A
High_Plains_Dangler

Post by High_Plains_Dangler »

The Best 4th Liner wrote:

GO SPUDS!!
What does being a public school havce to do with any of that. Are you sure your not the drunk one.
If you would have read the other posts in this thread you would have realized that it has a relevance to our "special friend" deans posts... keep chirpin cream puff :lol:
Relax, Take it slow, and Let the Good Times Roll
Dean_O66

Post by Dean_O66 »

Did you smoke to many doobies when you were a kid? oh wait your still a kid in high school smoking doobies with that paper you should be doing your homework on!! :shock:
High_Plains_Dangler

Dean is "special"

Dean_O66 wrote:Did you smoke to many doobies when you were a kid? oh wait your still a kid in high school smoking doobies with that paper you should be doing your homework on!! :shock:
Actually im in college... somewhere you will never go judging by your grammar skills. I hope Moorheads school budget doesnt take any cuts this year.... it cant get any worse. Oh yeah, have fun at Mariucci by the way :lol:
Dean_O66

Post by Dean_O66 »

okay thanks buddy ever heard of Minnesota State University Moorhead i dont know construction managment program graduated in 2006! Im not sure call me up when you graduate in 2013 thanks!
EHSHack

Post by EHSHack »

trippedovertheblueline wrote:I pick Duluth East 0-2 ( will take too many penalties )
Duluth East doesn't really take an overly large amount of penalties.
Go Hounds.
High_Plains_Dangler

Dean_O66 wrote:okay thanks buddy ever heard of Minnesota State University Moorhead i dont know construction managment program graduated in 2006! Im not sure call me up when you graduate in 2013 thanks!
Actually have you ever heard of the private college about a mile down the road.... A school that does not accept everyone like MSUM. The T-shirts don't lie dean, I cant wait to be your boss. Obviously MSUM does not require any skills in Mathematics because the people that will graduate in 2013 will be NEXT YEARS freshman. Try again though Dean, I know addition/subtraction is tough. I was a spud fan until you started chirpin, now i hope the hornets demolish your beloved spuds to put you in your place.
Last edited by High_Plains_Dangler on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roseauverrated

Post by Roseauverrated »

Wow this is getting pretty intense!