Moorhead vs Roseau - Section 8AA Championship 3/4/09

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will win?

Moorhead
42%
Roseau
43%
I don't care
15%

Total votes: 114

Pucklvr

Post by Pucklvr »

WOW!! ](*,) this is getting stupid!
nipeshow18

Post by nipeshow18 »

Yeah no kidding. Dean when did I ever say that it was the weakest? You can't even argue its not one of the weakest. Outside of 1AA there are a couple sections that give each other a run for their money as the next worst. But not only can you not spell or structure a sentence, you can not read. Edina will trounce your spuds. Good talk, see ya out there.
SPUDNUT

Post by SPUDNUT »

Dean_O66 wrote:hey niprod!! weakest section in state get a reality check there knucklehead! Post is over here we kick theres alright and yeah we drew Edina first round big woop well see what happens the spuds will play there best and if we cant beat them they were oviously the better team! We'll give up there post on minnhock and wish them luck!! Is that class? Are student section will have fun cause well be at state while you'll be at home still stooping over this game how you guys suck and got beat!
Theres class for all you Roseau losers!! Bring on Edina!! Best of luck this ones over like it was wednesday night!!

SWAT THE HORNETS!!! :D

Some people just can't figure out when to SHUT UP !
MoMoney

Post by MoMoney »

nipeshow18 wrote:
MoMoney wrote:
The Best 4th Liner wrote: Attention Moorhead Fans: Roseau is not only Gods gift to hockey but they are also Gods gift to the world. Do not try to one up them with your team because they will one up you with there class. Their team and fans do nothing wrong. They are the classiest city in the world. They also don't hold any grudges...can't forget that one.

HA
Attention Roseau Fans: Roseau is not only not going to state hockey, but they are crying about it. It's kinda hard to not have class in a town with 2500 people. The only reason roseau fans didnt do anything wrong is because there were only 15 people in their student section, and in the front was junior girls. pretty impressive. not. Moorhead likes to cheer for their boys and rattle the other team as well, its called fun you idiot. get back on your sled and have fun while we are actually cheering for our team at STATE. goodnight.
Well i am not a Roseau fan by any means, but I hate when dumb people like you try to throw it their face because you beat them this year. Congrats. You made it out of one of the weakest AA sections in the state, and have drawn Edina in round one. You and your amazing student section can have fun cheering at Mariucci on Friday and possibly Saturday IF you can get there.
dumb comment. i was only answering to the whining of the ram fans that only look in the past. thanks for giving us permission to cheer and have fun dad! we will
wishock

Post by wishock »

Wow! Is this ever going to end? Better get off or you'll miss your ride to the X.
High_Plains_Dangler

Post by High_Plains_Dangler »

Dean_O66 wrote:hey niprod!! weakest section in state get a reality check there knucklehead! Post is over here we kick theres alright and yeah we drew Edina first round big woop well see what happens the spuds will play there best and if we cant beat them they were oviously the better team! We'll give up there post on minnhock and wish them luck!! Is that class? Are student section will have fun cause well be at state while you'll be at home still stooping over this game how you guys suck and got beat!
Theres class for all you Roseau losers!! Bring on Edina!! Best of luck this ones over like it was wednesday night!!

SWAT THE HORNETS!!! :D
Wow your an idiot... first off, learn how to type in full sentences so people can understand you. It sounds like a middle school kid on the forum. When people comment on your stupidity it doesn't mean they're all from Roseau. Do you just assume that all the time? Your probably some student who knows nothing about hockey, but thought it would be fun to come on here and start arguments. I hope you know that you are the laughing stock of the forum... Get it together... Oh, and im not from Roseau either. Just in case you were wondering. :lol:
Relax, Take it slow, and Let the Good Times Roll
salol44

Post by salol44 »

I are more stoopider and way more dummer for redding this antire posts".?
toothpick25

Post by toothpick25 »

High plains dangler, Your from North Dakota. Do they even play hockey? So when you play some of the cities teams that the spuds do, i wouldn't go on a blog of Minnesota high school hockey and start causing problems. Dean knows what he is talking about 100%. Lets keep it to Minnesota hockey and dont bring your north dakota JG BS to a moorhead and roseau blog. Thats just my opinion and it makes total sense to me.
Dean_O66

Post by Dean_O66 »

Dont waste your breath on this anymore toothpick25!! North Dakota state tourny was over last weekend! I'll keep this nice and short so high plans dangler can read :roll: . Roseau sucks, Moorhead won!! We'll stop living in the past, Edina Vs Moorhead thread!
High_Plains_Dangler

toothpick25 wrote:High plains dangler, Your from North Dakota. Do they even play hockey? So when you play some of the cities teams that the spuds do, i wouldn't go on a blog of Minnesota high school hockey and start causing problems. Dean knows what he is talking about 100%. Lets keep it to Minnesota hockey and dont bring your north dakota JG BS to a moorhead and roseau blog. Thats just my opinion and it makes total sense to me.
First of all, im from minnesota and i know a hell of a lot more about hockey then you... secondly, you and dean are seniors at moorhead high and are best friends, and he expects you to back him cause im doggin him... This is from a pretty reliable source. So how about you stay off the blog, considering you both dont play, your just a couple of fair weather hockey fans... If you knew anything about hockey you would know that the bottom line in my posts means im ripping on the level of play in ND you idiot... good try though
High_Plains_Dangler

Dean_O66 wrote:Dont waste your breath on this anymore toothpick25!! North Dakota state tourny was over last weekend! I'll keep this nice and short so high plans dangler can read :roll: . Roseau sucks, Moorhead won!! We'll stop living in the past, Edina Vs Moorhead thread!
Your and idiot, how about you and toothpick stay off, your both ruining moorheads good name..