Section Fight

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

tourny time

Section Fight

Post by tourny time »

In the section 4a section tornement play in game between one of the worst teams in state Simley (who also imo definetly didnt make the right decision with the new coach Jim Josheph) and chisago lakes. At the end of the game there was a huge fight at least 7 from each team. Chisago ended up winning the game. So i would expect they will have several players out for the a** whooping st thomas is about to put on them. just thought i would let st thomas know as if they would have cared but hopefully their run will end in the championship to the Packers. 8)
deacon

Post by deacon »

How do they deal with fights at the end of games regarding suspensions?
boardguy1998

Post by boardguy1998 »

deacon wrote:How do they deal with fights at the end of games regarding suspensions?
According the the gamesheet on point streak, 4 players from Simley got fighting calls, and only one from Chisago Lakes. They all got 10 minute calls, which means at least one game, carrying over to next year if neccessary, I think.
tourny time

Post by tourny time »

I believe that is correct board guy. Also i believe if they play a fall sport it carries over to there. I heard some kids from simley may get suspended from school because most were seniors, and the fight may have been pre-meditated.
big_thurst

Post by big_thurst »

tourny time wrote:I believe that is correct board guy. Also i believe if they play a fall sport it carries over to there. I heard some kids from simley may get suspended from school because most were seniors, and the fight may have been pre-meditated.
If you're gonna pre-meditate, you at least gotta tape it for youtube!
Creator of the Original Applause Button,

Big_Thurst
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Are there rules for not-premeditated fights involving seniors not in a spring sport?
Tony Soprano

Post by Tony Soprano »

tourney time - who should Simley have hired then? Sounds like you know something?
Rossbury21

Post by Rossbury21 »

Classic Simley, if anybody remembers the game against STA last year, I dont know if that was playoffs or just the end of the season. But good for them for getting there name known again, when you only win 3 games a season you gotta do something in playoffs to get talked about.
Nostalgic Nerd

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

boardguy1998 wrote:
deacon wrote:How do they deal with fights at the end of games regarding suspensions?
According the the gamesheet on point streak, 4 players from Simley got fighting calls, and only one from Chisago Lakes. They all got 10 minute calls, which means at least one game, carrying over to next year if neccessary, I think.
Do the suspensions include playoff games?
I can splash in the rink puddles!
boardguy1998

Post by boardguy1998 »

4. Student/Coach Ejection From a Contest
A. Notification to School Administration: Coaches are responsible to inform their school administration regarding any ejection of a coach or student in their sport.
B. Penalties:
1) Student
a) During the Regular Season: A student-athlete who is ejected from a game/meet, shall not participate in a game/meet for the remainder of that day. The student is also suspended from the next scheduled, rescheduled, or contracted game/meet at that level of competition and all games/meets in the interim at other levels of competition.
b) The second and subsequent violations carry a four regularly scheduled game/meet ineligibility penalty.
c) During the League Tournament Series (Subsection, Section and State Tournament): A student athlete who is ejected from a game, meet or individual competition shall not participate in a game, meet or individual round of competition for the remainder of that day. The student is also suspended from the next scheduled round of team or individual competition in tournament series.
d) Student Relationship to Team During Suspension: A player who is under suspension for an ejection may travel with the team and be in the locker room and on the sideline but may not be in uniform while under suspension
e) If penalties are imposed at the end of the sport season or League tournament series and no contest remains, the penalty is carried over in that particular sport until the next school year. In the case of a senior, the penalty will continue to the next sport season.
clhockeykid06

Post by clhockeykid06 »

yes board guy they do include playoff games. #26 from chisago got suspended for the STA A** kicking. the fight was pre-meditated. there was some beef in the first game we had together, plus the seniors last game, not a good season, they probly wanted to go out with a bang. but, # 36 from chisago did take on 3 to 4 of the simley players, and chased one off the ice
TastyOldGreg

Post by TastyOldGreg »

hahaha this is hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish it was taped!
clhockeykid06

Post by clhockeykid06 »

TastyOldGreg wrote:hahaha this is hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish it was taped!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DTmEtUxr1g
here it is
SPUDNUT

Post by SPUDNUT »

How can anyone tell if its hilarious (or anything else for that matter)? Lookd like the camera guy was scratching his n _ _ s the whole time!
CLDafencemen17

Post by CLDafencemen17 »

SPUDNUT wrote:How can anyone tell if its hilarious (or anything else for that matter)? Lookd like the camera guy was scratching his n _ _ s the whole time!

It was taken on a cell phone so thats decent quality .... our camera girl didnt film it i was pissed
with hockey anything is possible