***Official JGA 09-10 Forum***

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

blueblood

JG update

Post by blueblood »

Thanks bardown. I usually tell it like it is, unless I'm mixing it up with you :wink:

Up to this point in December it looks like the same teams will battle it out in March.

Wayzata looked good this weekend. Edina had a thing for the penalty box. Tonka can put the puck in the net, including their own. :o

Big home game for Tonka against Wessy on Wednesday nite @ Rink B. Should be a good one...
Penaltyking

Post by Penaltyking »

[quote="bardown30"]Blueblood has got some good hockey knowledge! So don't hate!

As for Blaine, seems like they haven't done anything I don't know how you could argue that they are good at all. They tied EP, who is obviously pretty bad this year. Other than that they have lost a lot of their games.[/quote]

You know whats funny about this is Blueblood is the one that has said Blaines goalie was good. Thats why I put him in there with him playing for Blaine since HockeyGuru said its all Blaine kids talking the goalie up. Well I guess Hockeyguru and blueblood Shouldn't talk about minnetonka. So if you have no one on your own team talking about you then I hope your parents come on here and talk you up because. Lets face it this isn't HS hockey that we get a couple hundred fans at the games. So I will stay on here and talk Blaine up but I will also tell you that your right they aren't playing good right now. They played good up in Duluth and have since lost that team. I guess they could lose most of their games the rest of the season as long as they make the playoffs and decide to play hockey again. So I guess the season is early and we will have to wait and see how they turn out they could be a huge flop this year.
wildthing

Post by wildthing »

Bardown- You meniton EP is pretty bad this year...I dont think so.
They will clearly be in the final 8 come March with final 4 not a stretch.
BlaineJGA

Post by BlaineJGA »

Alright lets put this to rest. Blaine is down and out. They are tired and worn out happens. Couple injuries to the team sick goalie and no back up. Kills the team but hey what can you do play through and make a run when you can. I guess They had a really good tournament up in Duluth and Just aren't looking very good right now. I hope they can make a come back from this and doesn't ruin the season which I am sure it wont. Hopefully this week off will be good for them and they will be back strong after christmas. I dont't care who you are I would say Blaines goalie is 10 time better then tonkas. But I am not gonna start badgering other people on this because its pointless. I will come on here give you the score updates and what I know of whats going on with the Blaine team.
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

This week's top 10

1. Wayzata
2. Edina
3. Tonka
4. Burnsville
5. EP
6. Moorhead
7. WBL
8. Wessy's
9. Eagan
10. Champlin
17. Blaine :)
BlaineJGA

Post by BlaineJGA »

LaceEmUp17 wrote:This week's top 10

1. Wayzata
2. Edina
3. Tonka
4. Burnsville
5. EP
6. Moorhead
7. WBL
8. Wessy's
9. Eagan
10. Champlin
17. Blaine :)

Your so funny, but I totally agree with you. I just hope you can piss the players off enough to decide to come and play hockey
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

It shouldn't take me or anybody else here to get your players to come play.
Hockey24/7/365

Post by Hockey24/7/365 »

HockeyGuru#6 wrote:
lakeville6 wrote:Ive heard blaines goalie is pretty good
The blaine goalie really isnt that great. your goalie is much better. there are just a lot of blaine kids on here talking him up, including himself.
How is he not really that good? Everyone i talk to says he is the main reason that Blaine is not loosing every game by a long shot?
LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 »

Quit pimpin yourself, we all know you changed your name on here.
Hockey24/7/365

Post by Hockey24/7/365 »

LaceEmUp17 wrote:Quit pimpin yourself, we all know you changed your name on here.
Seriously you people need to quit downing every single team that you are not affiliated with cuz yes I did change my name and have not said anything to brag myself up until now cuz I'm sick of seeing people downing me all the time, I am the only goalie for Blaine and have played in every game and, until I registered for this forum and saw these comments from you guys I had not heard from anyone about how slow or bad "Blaines" goalie is...so how bout u people just lay off for a bit because it's getting kind of ridiculous not getting help from my team then coming on here seeing people talking more krap about it! Seriuosly you people make the game of hockey not even fun for kids when you just come on here and talk krap about them!
GordonBombay

Post by GordonBombay »

Hockey24/7/365 wrote:
LaceEmUp17 wrote:Quit pimpin yourself, we all know you changed your name on here.
Seriously you people need to quit downing every single team that you are not affiliated with cuz yes I did change my name and have not said anything to brag myself up until now cuz I'm sick of seeing people downing me all the time, I am the only goalie for Blaine and have played in every game and, until I registered for this forum and saw these comments from you guys I had not heard from anyone about how slow or bad "Blaines" goalie is...so how bout u people just lay off for a bit because it's getting kind of ridiculous not getting help from my team then coming on here seeing people talking more krap about it! Seriuosly you people make the game of hockey not even fun for kids when you just come on here and talk krap about them!
They don't have to come on here and read it though. Yourself included. Hard to make the game "not fun" for kids if some of them aren't even coming on here and reading what is said about them. It's just the internet...if you don't like it, don't come to the site. Letting the comments on here effect the way anyone plays would just be absurd. Forget what some anonymous internet forum poster says and just play your game. Most of the people saying these things are just joking around anyway...
BlaineJGA

Post by BlaineJGA »

GordonBombay wrote:
Hockey24/7/365 wrote:
They don't have to come on here and read it though. Yourself included. Hard to make the game "not fun" for kids if some of them aren't even coming on here and reading what is said about them. It's just the internet...if you don't like it, don't come to the site. Letting the comments on here effect the way anyone plays would just be absurd. Forget what some anonymous internet forum poster says and just play your game. Most of the people saying these things are just joking around anyway...

Pretty sure he isn't letting him affect his play because is still keeping his team in the games
GordonBombay

Post by GordonBombay »

Either way, he shouldn't get so worked up about it. I repeat, it's the internet boys...
BlaineJGA

Post by BlaineJGA »

GordonBombay wrote:Either way, he shouldn't get so worked up about it. I repeat, it's the internet boys...
Thanks Grandpa
GordonBombay

Post by GordonBombay »

Anytime.
Hockey24/7/365

Post by Hockey24/7/365 »

Either way most of the teams have at least one kid that looks on these forums and eventually the kids will find out that people they dont even know are ragging on the when they are just trying to have fun playing hockey. And seriously everyone talks about jokin around but when I post stuff that is talking about myself suddenly i meen every word i say? I know im not perfect, Obviously i am not or Blaine would win every game, but seriously noone can even joke-talk smack or any of that cuz if u look at it we all suck, were playing for the C or D level of our associations so noone has the right to rag on anyone else on here even joking.
GordonBombay

Post by GordonBombay »

That is my point, kids shouldn't care about some internet posting ragging on them nor should they let it ruin any of the fun of the game. I see where your coming from, there is a lot of ragging on these forums, especially the Junior Gold one. Kids will be kids though. Aside from that, lets keep this JGA thread on topic. Best of luck to you and your team as the season goes on.
HockeyGuru#6

Post by HockeyGuru#6 »

Hey Hockey24/7/365
were you crying when you wrote this? Just be a man and don't let words get to you. If someone says your not all that great then next time you play them use it as motivation when you play them next. But seriously suck it up you sound like a little baby noone called you bad I sayed you were not that great and that lakevilles goalie is better than you but what do I know I played each team once and that is my opinion. BTW people do have the right to go on here and say whatever they want its called freedom of speach. And I am 98 percent sure that you are the same person as BlaineJGA and UMDhockey
MnPride2

Post by MnPride2 »

bardown30 wrote:Blueblood has got some good hockey knowledge! So don't hate!

As for Blaine, seems like they haven't done anything I don't know how you could argue that they are good at all. They tied EP, who is obviously pretty bad this year. Other than that they have lost a lot of their games.

True,but Blaines losses where only by 1 goal in each game...
countrygentleman

Post by countrygentleman »

Hockey24/7/365 wrote:
HockeyGuru#6 wrote:
lakeville6 wrote:Ive heard blaines goalie is pretty good
The blaine goalie really isnt that great. your goalie is much better. there are just a lot of blaine kids on here talking him up, including himself.
How is he not really that good? Everyone i talk to says he is the main reason that Blaine is not loosing every game by a long shot?
Kids and their sense of entitlement these days... :roll:
Iraqnam
MnPride2

Post by MnPride2 »

countrygentleman wrote:
Hockey24/7/365 wrote:
HockeyGuru#6 wrote: The blaine goalie really isnt that great. your goalie is much better. there are just a lot of blaine kids on here talking him up, including himself.
Kids and their sense of entitlement these days... :roll:

See above post...
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

Hockey24/7/365 wrote:
And once again it starts....

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
MnPride2

Post by MnPride2 »

Ya the big guy whines a lot, but he is the reason these games have not been blow outs. upwards of 200 shots up in Duluth 10 get by...his 4 loses,4-3,1-0,1-0 and 2-1. Has a goals against of 2.1...seeing a ton of shots every game, looks to me like he has been doing his job :wink:
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

he has to have a really good save percentage with all those shots